Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: undead/warhero build playing help

for fast elite conversions, consider going heavy on off specs low on def specs and run high unis, when the time comes for arranged war then get those def specs up..

can you update this with new changes? i've never played ud and i'm looking for good strats

Your defense as an attacker in general will tend to be based on your kingdom setup, unless your doing a solo thing in a kingdom where it don't matter. For example, we have specific % of def that we run as a max, so in that regards, your defense don't matter. For buildings, In wars, I tend to run 15% WTs and 15% GS going in, esp. if the other kingdom has several TMs. I always run very high offense, so my stables tend to be around 13%, but this will depend on how much specs/elites you have. You always want to have 1 horse per spec/elite. Banks tend to be between 13% and 15%, enough to were I can atleast pay my military before i get chained. I also tend to run high TGs and as a Warhero, you should have room for some raxs as well. Once you are chained, you can up the WS and Raxs to 20% and just go on a killing spree.

For out of war, Guilds are good if you need to up your WPA any. I like to run 10% hospitals and 10% Universities, as they tend to help with randoms as well as deaths, as you attack in order to get elites, and get attacked, since your an undead and that is what people do. As an undead, you should be able to be fully pumped after ever war, by the time you get out of CF, so your main goal during non war times, is to get back up in acres to the rest of your kingdoms attackers, and to get elites.

Thread Information