Thread: Updating the forum

Scribe

Updating the forum

Just maybe a little updating to the forum format with some organized subforums added within current existing ones, and also updating the forum appearance probably wouldn't hurt either :p

Strategy talk:
    --warring- Discuss kingdom setups and general warring strategies or help on how to employ certain tactics, how to deal with chains, deal with certain threats etc.

--normal stance- Discuss general strategies not involving warring

--races- Sub forum for each race to discuss prov management and general micro strategies. Idea being each diehard fan of a race can get together in their own space to discuss viability or race specific strategies.

Recruitment Board
    --Growth
    --Honor
    --Warring
    --Other

Suggestions
    -Maybe a separate subforum of the month based on a specific item you currently want suggestions on

Post Fiend
    I don't know if the forum is active enough for all these cats. Will just create some empty ones, especially the recruitment.

Post Fiend
    I would have to agree on the forum activity lacking for it...

But a few more sub forums across the board (I think - being one of the few that actually monitors the ,non-recruiting, utopia related, forums) would be nice.
    I mean it wouldnt make me visit them less w/o them, but it would be nice to have a narrower field to watch.

Scribe
    Mostly an OCD thing wanting things neatly organized away :p but yeah activity is a good point

Thread Information