Thread: N00b needs help!

N00b needs help!

Hiya all! Now I played this game pretty heavy about 4 years ago and I was in a successful kingdom... However now I want to get back into it and I now realize I forget almost everything.. I know its embarassing but I know ill be able to re-learn very quick since I already knew once before.. I just need some Guideance please. I havent been able to find very many rescouces online for the noob especially step by step instructions which are the type I need in a game like this. If someone could please help me hold my hand for a bit and show me the basically I would be forever in your debt. I really wanna play again ive been fighting myself about it for months because I know how hard it is to start from scrath.. Please someone help me!

Post Fiend
    This is both a growth game and a war game and no visuals ... just text and statistics. You take control of a Province within a Kingdom of up to two dozen other players. Your Province produces Peasants and Peasants produce Gold Coins. In the Military page you can draft your Peasants into Soldiers and then train them into different troop types ... this is your army that can be used via the War Room page. On the Exploration page you can use Soldiers and Gold coins to explore more acres of land. On the Buildings page you can use Gold to build various types of Buildings that each benefit your Province in a variety of different ways. There are multiple Races and Personalities that effect your Provinces abilities within the game once you select a combination and all but Undead race need Food a.k.a Bushels. Bushels are produced on the Buildings page with the Building called Farms. On your Throne page is a link to Internal Affairs and here you can see much information ... including how many Gold coins and Bushels and Runes and Peasants are being created ... it also shows the required amount of Gold coins and Food required to keep your Province growing ... not being able to produce surplus Gold Coins means your creatures will not function and not producing enough Bushels means your creatures will start to die (except for Undead Provinces). On the Sciences page you can focus your Scientists to research different fields that will benefit your Province in a number of ways. Wizards are made by the Buildings called Guilds and with these you can use the Mystics page to cast spells to benefit your own Province and harm others ... via the Military page you can train Thieves that can be used on the Thievery page to hurt enemy Provinces also. You can communicate with other via the Chat Window and Kingdom Forum and on the Messages page. On the Politics page you can vote for a leader of your Kingdom and the News pages keep you up to date with what is happening to your Province and your Kingdom ... this game is about Networth and Warring and on the Rankings page you can see who is the most succesful at it ... Dragons are sent between Kingdoms to do damage and can be fought and or funded via the Dragons page ... this game is designed to see Kingdoms work as a team to compete against other Kingdoms in Utopia.

The races and personalities can be selected to create a variety of different provinces and with a select building and military set up you can make an attacker or spellcaster or thief or a mixed "hybrid" province ...

Activity is key to this game and multiple log ins per day will help you. Your Kingdom can go to War and change its Stances to Aggressive or Fortified for hostile or defensive play...

I would suggest reading the guide to help you understand and also the most recent changes.

I typed this on my phone TWICE as i lost the first information whilst swapping screens ...

This game is very in depth and even after years of play there is always something new to learn... itll take you quite some time to find your feet but hopefully the addictive 24/7 quality keeps you interested...

Would you want to be an Attacker? A Spellcaster or a Thief? Would you want to be a mighty Warrior or a learned Sage?
    Last edited by Bishop; 14-03-2017 at 13:47. Reason: c-c-c-combo!
    Live long and prosper

Forum Fanatic
    Talk to your kingdom when you rejoin , that's the first step to learning. The better you play the better it helps them. Generic answers from here help but learning from your kd mates need is a better option. . Good luck

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Post Fiend
    I reckon my first post is a beauty to help noobs! I wish i had a keyboard instead of this phone ... ah well ... just wait til i get my laptop...
    Live long and prosper

You can edit posts rather than posting 6 times in a row.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    My apologies Bishop ... i shall minimise my spam in the future ... *bow, kneel and cowtow*...
    Live long and prosper

Thanks <3

Op: what do you wanna do, attack or t/m or what?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

T/M is cool but honestly I let the leaders decide where im best allocafed before I attakc. Thats how wars are won :) hehe

Thread Information