Thread: Defecting

Post Fiend

Defecting

Is there a maximum to the number of times a player can defect? (I dont trust guides or current information)
    Live long and prosper

I like to post
    It's as the guide says.

Regular
    (I dont trust guides or current information)
    LOL

Trust in Kun Lun monks then?
    3 per age, pls confirm.

Strategy Moderator
    I'd go with the guide is correct. However, i know you can create-delete an infinite # of times during the age you just have a 24 hour cool-down after deleting.....as deleting/re-creating is effectively defecting an oop prov im not sure it really matters. i'll see if i can find out something more concrete
    Last edited by Persain; 20-03-2017 at 04:03.

Post Fiend
    What happens if i defect three times and i dislike the kingdom i am in?
    Live long and prosper

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by The Moon of Earth View Post
    try defecting again...i asked around as far as i can tell there used to be a 3 defect limit a LONG time ago.... it is likely that was removed though(but isnt confirmed). If u do defect x4 in an age let us all know here. The only way these concepts are learned is when someone tests them; unfortunately i have a kd i like and wont be testing defecting ;)

I remember seeing a counter once on the defect page that said "You have 1000 moves left" or something like that (more than you'd fit 24h days into an age). Unless thats changed I think you can defect an infinite amount per age.

Regular
    here's an idea, maybe instead of wondering how many times you can defect in a round. Ask yourself why you're having to defect so much in the first place...you could always try actually playing with people who may have different ideas and opinions than yourself instead of saying "*%$# it, I'll bounce".

Needs to get out more
    You should be mercenary.

We've been in at least one kingdom together so I think you know I don't move based on like or dislike.

You are The Moon and the world is your oyster. The entire Utopiasphere is yours to explore. I've moved as many as 7 times in one age and averaged about 5 restarts an age. One of my favorite missions was to travel to the worst kingdom willing to recruit me. This gave me the opportunity to help kingdoms in need and see the game from the most desperate of circumstances.

Just be upfront about your intensions. I never shared proprietary information from one kingdom to the next. Some kingdoms simply need a substitute, but a real active; not some narcissistic keyboard mashing sitter. You can adopt some exotic builds to, which are fun to play. You get a look at how other players see the game.

I honestly reached a point several ages ago where I prefer theme over most any other characteristic of a kingdom. The winners and the losers were virtually the same to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    I think ill just be my own power within the game and eventually try to form a Kingdom of players with a keenness for the game and a wild attitude free of care for habitual ceasefires, landcaps and organised warring ...
    Live long and prosper

I think ill just be my own Kingdom, free of care for habitual ceasefires, landcaps and organised warring
    This make good logic and gives me ponderance for a new spell/op. "Capture". If an enemy prov gets razed to under 20 acres the razing KD should be able to capture it giving their KD 26 spaces, and the enemy KD should only have 24 for the rest of the age.
    I am confused to what habitual ceasefire is.

EDIT
    @Strat, I get it now, like at Frat houses and the Punishment paddle. THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER! OR I caught you knocking at my cellar door. I love ya baby can I have some more? Now I understand why Strat KD jumps.
    Last edited by kendy; 23-03-2017 at 23:14.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by kendy View Post
    This make good logic and gives me ponderance for a new spell/op. "Capture". If an enemy prov gets razed to under 20 acres the razing KD should be able to capture it giving their KD 26 spaces, and the enemy KD should only have 24 for the rest of the age.
    I am confused to what habitual ceasefire is.
    It comes from desire to crown(get high). Some kingdoms get hooked after the first couple CFs. They need more and more(just to get high). Eventually they turn to diplo(freebasing) and more diplo(hustling). Activity goes through the roof and kingdoms often become estranged to family and friends.

I used to do a little but a little wouldn't do it
    So the little got more and more
    I just keep tryin' to get a little better
    Said a little better than before
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Post Fiend
    Pretty sure you can defect as many times as you like.

I defected more than 3 times at the end of last age trying to luck out while i was finding a kd in recruitment channel.

One other thing I learnt by accident is that you can find out all the KD's themes for the next age.
    Last edited by FATstrat; 24-03-2017 at 00:31.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by FATstrat View Post
    Pretty sure you can defect as many times as you like.

I defected more than 3 times at the end of last age trying to luck out while i was finding a kd in recruitment channel.

One other thing I learnt by accident is that you can find out all the KD's themes for the next age.
    been a bit busy....but just so people know i went and asked. defect limit is 3000 times per age. :D

Needs to get out more
    Kingdom hopping is a lifestyle I encourage to those with wanderlust in Utopia.

Many kingdoms frown on the idea, but there's plenty of room for nomads. My vision has been for nomads to be a known commodity. Reputable players, in small groups or alone, available as a kingdom may find a sudden need for something like Estonian holidays.

If you like the tough guy thing you can see yourself as Harley Davidson & The Marlboro Man. It's always a quiet little town till you get there. You really can mingle in both the attributes of role-play and strategy. You get to see a lot of different styles and surprised at how much is the same.

The Walled Ramblers are not a kingdom, they are the breeze that inspires kingdoms.

So sappy I want to eat pancakes. ;)
    ________
    Weed bowls

Thread Information