Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How long does it take to master this game usually?

The Elit tier should only include Elit, dorje, flogger, and coss.

But if you just want all time players list you can visit the great thread by the one the only Realest: http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...rs-of-All-Time
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Veteran
    The Elite tier could include a few people who aren't well known. There was a random guy in a fallen-from-grace formerly good KD I was in who would occasionally take over wars or the like, and it was like stumbling across an archmage at the local comic con or something. Anyway, my little ranking system is a crude approximation. Few every reach absolute mastery. It's a minority that even reach Leader Tier.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Andurilas View Post
    The Elite tier could include a few people who aren't well known. There was a random guy in a fallen-from-grace formerly good KD I was in who would occasionally take over wars or the like, and it was like stumbling across an archmage at the local comic con or something. Anyway, my little ranking system is a crude approximation. Few every reach absolute mastery. It's a minority that even reach Leader Tier.
    I've had similar experience with an old friend of mine. Didn't know he was so adept. He ran a war where I felt completely at peace with every decision he made. This is rare.

Comparing this to some high order kingdoms I've visited, it made me smile for a while. I'm very use to seeing the best stuff from the enemy, but that was the first time I saw it from the kingdom I was occupying.

Despite the great experience, my practice has been to keep things low key and kingdom hop. The lone experience was valuable enough; a little gem to reflect upon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information