Thread: Avian/cleric

Avian/cleric

I want to play as avian/cleric, but im unsure on how to build it as a heavy attacker. With -30% Attack times,
    Not being able to get ambushed, and +40% Birth Rates.

The birth rate makes me believe i dont need homes. Homes also can make for easy overpopulation if chained.
    So is it better to spec into training grounds for higher offense, and since i wouldnt be able to use stables should I focus more on tg and gs? Should I skip on hospitals since i can train leets with credits? Getting more credits then lost leets?

Should i run like 8-10% rax to max my att times to help counter the -10% Gains? Faster times means more attacks/more land
    Or should I run high homes, like 25% and 10%hospitals? Try and build more longevity. Maybe add GS?

I think if I had to make a mock build it would look like this;

10% farms
    15% tg
    10% banks
    7% rax
    25%gs
    10% guilds
    5%towers
    3% dungeons
    15% wts
    Is this a max set up? I feel like im missing something. Ive always played undead warrior so this a much need change for me. Pls any advice would be great!!
    Last edited by Horus85; 21-03-2017 at 12:27.

I would run hospitals purely because it allows you to grow offense on hits as you get more credits than you lose troops. I wouldnt run rax unless you are committed to hitting army in/army out.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

I would always keep my army in/out. But i could always use those acres for hospitals instead. How many hospitals would be ideal for a cleric? Is it added or multiplied to the clerics -% losses?

And what about homes? Are they needed for a larger military or would tg be more optimal?

I never ran homes when i played undead warrior so im not sure if its a must have or not.
    Last edited by Horus85; 21-03-2017 at 12:39.

Homes are more for BE than actually over drafting. Since you have fast attack time and ambush immunity you shouldn't worry about getting deep chained.

I suggest you to try this:
    10 homes
    10 farms
    15 guilds(you have some strong self spells to use)
    10 towers(when you get prod. sci and land you could lower them)
    2 dungeons
    10 hosp(the bonus is multiplicative with cleric)
    14 wts
    14 gs
    15 tg

In war your attack time is 8.4 hours(with full bonus) so no need for rax. I'm not fan of running banks during war. If you need build for oow you dont need gs or wts.

So will 14%gs be good enough if i was to be chained? Also how will i be able to keep my wages paid without banks.

Sorry for all the questions guys. There is alot to learn about this game lol.

So what if i was going to be chained, would my build be any diffrent? Or just keep it the same?

And thank you guys for walking me threw this.

I just came out of a long war as Avian/Cleric. Once chained, I built 12% banks to keep draft high, so my peasants stayed manageable. 15% Hospitals in war gives Avians very resilient troops, and is well worth. GS is also very valuable because -10% battle gains means you can't match an UD hit for hit without casting attack spells every time, which you won;t have runes for. Farms and Food are the biggest thing to keep an eye on, as starvation will kill your elites en mass. WT% depends on the enemies T/M base, and dungeons are always useful without access to horses.

Thread Information