Thread: Lets abuse the game none cheating ? - Looking for players

Postaholic

Lets abuse the game none cheating ? - Looking for players

Ok we are a new kingdom looking to abuse the current rule set put out bye the admins, where kingdoms are allowed to multi/use sitter to abuse the game, we will be setting up 3 kingdoms 2-3 players in eash and 5-6 accounts we will then setup wars the first few weeks with each other while we not in war use explore pool, if you got any releations or is freinds with the admins zauper, hawk it should make it alot easyer for all, when we are done warring we will try and move a few of you around in ghetto to setup wars where we will ruin the fun for everyone in the ghetto, but who cares we dont cheat ?, so in the end we join up, might add a few spartan guys like Bart im sure he is in.

Post Fiend
    I saw a mermaid at the beach today...
    Live long and prosper

Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    Ok we are a new kingdom looking to abuse the current rule set put out bye the admins, where kingdoms are allowed to multi/use sitter to abuse the game, we will be setting up 3 kingdoms 2-3 players in eash and 5-6 accounts we will then setup wars the first few weeks with each other while we not in war use explore pool, if you got any releations or is freinds with the admins zauper, hawk it should make it alot easyer for all, when we are done warring we will try and move a few of you around in ghetto to setup wars where we will ruin the fun for everyone in the ghetto, but who cares we dont cheat ?, so in the end we join up, might add a few spartan guys like Bart im sure he is in.

Drik en pilsner og gå en tur champ!

Could you abandon your province then Mike? I rather not have you deleted as a multi again. :(

Didn't you use to do the exact thing last age from what I remember reading elsewhere lol And this is how Mike gets banned from the game :-p
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

What did we do last age Zulu?

Cant find it from another thread I was reading yesterday morning, but the same thing that mike is complaining about. Get a friend to set account up, max sit, abandon, refill and maxsit it again. Im also too lazy to go back through all the forum threads to look for it :-p BUT if that is what he is TRULY complaining about... I know MANY people who have done that... yet not against the rules, just a loophole
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    Cant find it from another thread I was reading yesterday morning, but the same thing that mike is complaining about. Get a friend to set account up, max sit, abandon, refill and maxsit it again. Im also too lazy to go back through all the forum threads to look for it :-p BUT if that is what he is TRULY complaining about... I know MANY people who have done that... yet not against the rules, just a loophole
    RoO did not max sit any province last age. We had 1 province abandon and a friend was asked to take it and set sitter. The province was filled before sitting limit was reached.

Forum Addict
    As long as the money keeps pouring in... if you're really willing to fork over all that cash for an otherwise free game, nobody will stop you :)

Thread Information