Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 3000K off will raze retal ALL (8:9) v HaVoC AT WAR PSO(3:12)

I like to post

3000K off will raze retal ALL (8:9) v HaVoC AT WAR PSO(3:12)

A true ghetto story.

1. 3:12 steals me shinies.
    2. I initiate diplo.

Game Date July 2 of YR1
    Real Date Fri, 24 Mar at 19:33 GMT+00:00
    Sender Queen Outplayerz the Sorceress of Outplayerz Empire (8:9)
    Recipient King Shane the Blessed of MyStiC MaYheM (3:12)
    Subject Yo
    Yo, I'm offering CF. Accept it or I will be razing down Supreme Chaos for stealing my shinies :)

3. Get ignored. Anyone that knows me knows that's the easiest way to get me raging (that and not giving in to my demands, as my demands are ALWAYS reasonable).
    4. Instead of razing Supreme Chaos I raze their monarch for not responding to my diplo.
    5. Still get ignored (like, even after the razes he didn't bother coming back to me).
    6. I message steward:

Game Date February 23 of YR2
    Real Date Mon, 27 Mar at 16:03 GMT+00:00
    Recipient Baroness HanAe the Hero of KamIkaZe TotoRo (3:12)
    Subject yo
    ur kd stole gc from us. I PMed ur Monarch to CF. No reply. Sent another message, no reply. After the razes no reply either. If you guys are unwilling to do diplo I gotta assume ur coming for us after this, which means we gotta continue/step up razes. If you want to agree to an EOA CF we can close relations right now.

Real Date Mon, 27 Mar at 16:21 GMT+00:00
    Sender Baroness HanAe the Hero of KamIkaZe TotoRo (3:12)
    Recipient Queen Outplayerz the Sorceress of Outplayerz Empire (8:9)
    Subject Re:yo

we are in war right now...the razes are completely unnecessary...the whole kingdom is pissed and even our enemy too cause you are ruining the outcome of a very tight war...im sorry about the gold you lost but come on its a major overreaction...even if we CF now we could still cancel it later if we really want to bother you guys...so just forget about your CF okay and move on...we are not cowards so no way we will do a CF after what you did...just move on and let my kd mates forget about you while they focus on the fighting...if you raze again pretty much guaranteed people will start asking to withdraw from current war and go after your KD...

Commentary:

At least it's a response, the first one after 70 hours! So they not only refuse my CF, they explicitly say that even if they CF they will come after us later. But if I'm lucky they might forget about me as they're so busy fighting their war!

Real Date Mon, 27 Mar at 16:25 GMT+00:00
    I think you misunderstand. I do not ask for a CF that can be broken later. Im asking for a CF with official terms that mean it cant be broken later. That is the only offer I can offer. The alternative is more razes into your war.

Real Date Mon, 27 Mar at 16:44 GMT+00:00
    Sender Baroness HanAe the Hero of KamIkaZe TotoRo (3:12)
    just why did you do the raze in the first place to create this situation....and what would you do if u were us...being screwed like that while warring...all this risk to your netgaining just cause of some lost gold...not worth it bro...now you are demanding a CF and threaten to raze...why not apologize for this unnecessary action...this way i can urge my kd mate to move on...i cant ask them to say thank you after they have been screwed...

Commentary: I'm asking for a CF again. They ask for my apology in order for them to move on!

Game Date February 24 of YR2
    Real Date Mon, 27 Mar at 17:28 GMT+00:00
    You received 2 warnings (the first on July 2nd YR2) and more than 2 days time to respond to those messages. I don't ask a 3rd time.

I have no goals this age so it's really up to you. Just know that when we start this, it's not going to end when you want it to end.

Commentary: After this it was "silence". So we razed again.

Game Date March 5 of YR2
    Real Date Mon, 27 Mar at 22:16 GMT+00:00
    Sender King Shane the Blessed of MyStiC MaYheM (3:12)
    Subject wtf
    whats ur problem mate ??? u can see i am at war n u keep razing me like really ???

Game Date March 11 of YR2
    Real Date Tue, 28 Mar at 04:27 GMT+00:00
    Sender King Shane the Blessed of MyStiC MaYheM (3:12)
    Subject wtf
    why didnt u just send me a msg instead of acting like a child n razing the f out of me while in war how pity-full is that , n i am sure i didnt atk any of u etc bunch of wankers

Commentary: Well, I just woke up to see 2 messages from their monarch and a forum thread started about us, the great KD of "3000K off will raze retal ALL". I must say this forum attention is more than I hoped for, for 2 main reasons:

1. I simply like forum attention.
    2. I hope others will read this and think twice next time when thinking of stealing from us!

It's funny they also just accepted the CF offer I had hanging out for like 3 days.

July 2 of YR1 We have proposed a ceasefire offer to HaVoC recruiting PM king (3:12).
    March 11 of YR2 HaVoC AT WAR PSO (3:12) has accepted our ceasefire proposal!

Needless to say the razes will continue until any of them wants to finalize diplo and sign an official CF with our Great Empire.

I like to post
    I don't think you have any right reason to raze them in war for rob your gold. Force CF, using they are in war is basically bulling and not deal where both sides free agree SO i don't see any reason for them to keep his CF. They have full legit right to break it any time for you being lame.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

I like to post
    Thats fine. But then I also have no incentive to stop razing.

Being a 5-prov KD means everyone on the server thinks you're meat/food. I have not hit anyone this age, nor have most of my KD members. Certain KDs dont want to CF because they think we're free gold for the rest of the age. Its on me to make sure people know nothing is for free.

I like to post
    P.S. with free gold I mean 20M worth of theft over a period of 48 hours by various KDs

And you only have the balls to raze the one in war..

I like to post
    razing KDs that dont care about land OOW is less efficient. But no, I wouldve razed them regardless of their relations.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    razing KDs that dont care about land OOW is less efficient. But no, I wouldve razed them regardless of their relations.
    So only kd stole 20 million gc from you within 48 hours? Or every single kd of those happend to be in war..

Post Fiend
    I respect trying to defend yourself but razing into their war is just unethical.
    If you're willing to go that far to get what you want then I suspect others will be willing to do the same back to you.
    I for one wouldn't be surprised if that forced CF get broken later in the age.

Robbed ton of gcs and going to war is unfair to thier opponent too, and war only is a stance not protection.

The good ole ignore EoACF offer and run into war.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Were is this rule that you have to respond to diplo? And they didn't run into war to avoid Bart they had a war planned.

No rule. Where's the rule Bart isn't allowed to enforce a CF by razing them?
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    No rule either. Neither is there a rule stopping them from breaking their CF and getting revenge later.
    It's a lawless Utopia out there.
    Last edited by drkzeraga; 28-03-2017 at 08:44.

It's a community rule that you don't hit into wars.

Post Fiend
    I agree with you Korp.
    Just like its a community rule that you don't break agreed upon CF.

But if someone doesn't care about the community rules then why should expect they expect their opponents to do the same?
    In my opinion this makes the CF that Bart is pushing so hard for quite meaningless.
    Last edited by drkzeraga; 28-03-2017 at 08:56.

Thread Information