Thread: Player keeps choosing to re-spawn in our kingdom

Player keeps choosing to re-spawn in our kingdom

We have a new player who joined our kingdom recently.

Quite soon after joining us he used a racial slur in the kingdom chat aimed at our malaysian players and then started justifying his position and his "right" to use racial slurs.

We killed him soon after and reported him to the Utopia authorities. Bishop kindly took action against the individual but he has re spawned in our kingdom and keeps trying to explore to outgrow us. I do not know what action was taken but it was probably a telling off. Bishop just emailed me to tell me that action had been taken.

Since he re-spawned we knocked him down to 15 or so acres but it seems as though he now has a gripe against us and will keep on choosing to re-spawn in our kingdom. We took his survey and his start build includes GS. He does not reply to any of our messages etc.

Is there anyway to ensure this guy does not re-spawn in our kingdom? It is a waste of our time and emotions to keep killing him or knocking him down. We just want rid of him as we will not condone people who use racial slurs to hurt peoples feelings, just to make themselves feel better about their own 'race'.

We are here to play a game, in an environment free from the racial, sexual or ethnically motivated abuse, that some people feel is their right to spout.

Strategy Moderator
    You could put up a wall temporarily to block him.

Veteran
    I thought if there were 4 or 5 or so intra KD hits then you don't stay in the same KD when you die? Or did that get removed?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    ^that

He's not "choosing" to spawn into your kingdom, it's just dumb luck that he landed there again.

Put up your wall, kill him, and he won't be around any more. Just remember to put your wall back down later if you still want randoms to spawn in your kingdom
    Last edited by Palem; 28-03-2017 at 20:19.

Veteran
    Dumb luck or a decent scripter :P

Veteran
    Kill! Kill! Kill!

I know it's a pain, but think about how satisfying it'll be the one time you kill him and he DOESN'T return! Victory!
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

Much obliged for the clarification guys. We will kill him again and hopefully he doesn't respawn in our kingdom again.

Putting up the wall is too painful to do right now for our elves as their armies are trained lol.

Originally when you guys were talking about a wall I thought you were taking the micky by referencing Trump wanting to put up a wall!!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Well...the game mechanic is a parody of Trump's wall...so we kinda are lol

Last edited by brandonc204; 11-10-2018 at 07:34.

Quote Originally Posted by brandonc204 View Post
    hmm i thought if you raze killed someone they couldnt respawn in your kd
    He is not choosing to respawn there the game is putting him. Tell your elves to drop wages for like 12-24h and then rise them up again, put up a wall and you are done. Otherwise most likely he will continue spawning in your KD as you go on the top of the list.

Thread Information