Thread: New science (diminishing returns)

Regular

New science (diminishing returns)

I could find this out on my own, but it would require moving scientists around and I don't want to do that, obviously.

Did the "diminishing returns" aspect of scientists survive past the preliminary changes? Or was that abandoned for the final changes? There seems to be some confusion and I just want to know if in fact scientists offered diminishing returns, because it isn't mentioned in final changes, yet everyone seems to think that that is the case.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by realm of ding dong View Post
    I could find this out on my own, but it would require moving scientists around and I don't want to do that, obviously.

Did the "diminishing returns" aspect of scientists survive past the preliminary changes? Or was that abandoned for the final changes? There seems to be some confusion and I just want to know if in fact scientists offered diminishing returns, because it isn't mentioned in final changes, yet everyone seems to think that that is the case.
    science is linear still. diminishing returns did not survive the preliminary changes.

Thread Information