Thread: Imagine you just started a new Kingdom...

Imagine you just started a new Kingdom...

If you were starting right now in a random prov, what would you pick?

I'm running UD/WH with a ****ty strat. Any pointers? When should I be exploring, when should I stop? What's a safe DPA?

All your questions massively depend on what your kingdom is doing. If you run 6 d spec and acre and they run 8 you'll suck up all the hits. Same with exploring etc. Speak to your kd and see what their plans are.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Needs to get out more
    If I attacked I would choose undead sage. I'm not recommending it, it's just I know what to do. I never attack unprovoked by my own volition so undead sage wasn't a realistic option this age.

I almost never look at what my kingdom is doing, unless it's an order. My play style is pure feel. If I think i have enough defense then I do until the enemy explains it to me. I tend to keep myself balanced enough to adapt to chain life or wackamole if I migrate up. For instance, I'll begin sabotage/ops in the light of lost acres to extenuate reliable use of diminishing resources. I do this immediately, in case I'm run into the mud with rioting. I weigh the option of being PKd before ever releasing wizards; I hang on to wizards more than any other resource to a fault.

The easiest tip for running undead war hero is to use war spoils on about every trad march out of war(not in war). You don't need the acres and your conversions can't be ambushed. If the enemy doesn't retaliate you already have land in development; thus an economic boon. In war, war spoils is a dangerous gamble but can also be a strategic watershed moment for those who've never seen nw lumps move with alacrity.

War spoils by dwarf war heroes can change the face of war in 6 ticks, unless the enemy can adjust targeting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Been 8 or 9 years since i last played. Started in the middle of age 3, i just work with the kd on what they want to do and keep figuring out what i need as it goes. It's a learning process and you need to be able to adjust as the game goes on.

Thread Information