Thread: SOM return no data.

Regular

SOM return no data.

5B6E11BC

I just took over a province I was in invited to. I wasted about 20% stealth trying to get SOMs. Successful SOM never returns data.

What does it return?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Regular
    It's just the standard thievery page with 2% less stealth. I do get text returned on failed attempts so I assume the blank ones with stealth lost are successful.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by titefuzz View Post
    It's just the standard thievery page with 2% less stealth. I do get text returned on failed attempts so I assume the blank ones with stealth lost are successful.
    I'm not sure this is on our end. Please try clearing your cache and turning off any extensions you may be using.

Quote Originally Posted by titefuzz View Post
    Using munk?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Regular
    It started doing it with SOT too. I switched to FF and it worked. I was using chrome with munk on and off. This is on an Samsung galaxy s7 edge.

Thread Information