Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PyroBoOBS vs wSk

Enthusiast

PyroBoOBS vs wSk

On Jan 1 Yr3, BB's CF expired with both Emeriti and wSk after failing to come to an agreement on extension with either parties. wSk conveyed that they preferred to fight as wSk leadership felt that if BB and Emeriti had fought, it would be difficult to catch up to the winner of the war, due to the lack of kingdoms and provinces in range this age.

On 1st March Yr3, CF dropped and wSk opened with a raze wave into BB's core on fortified stance for 1373 acres. BB then converted builds and declared on March 7 Yr3. A member of BB got into a car accident on the highway while attempting to make a hit while driving and control over the province was lost for 24hours.

March 7 of YR3 We have declared WAR on -wSk- (8:12)!

Emerald dragon was sent by BB and Sapphire was sent by wSk. BB slayed the Sapphire the following tick and wSk sat on the Emerald.

March 7 of YR3 A Sapphire Dragon from -wSk- (8:12) has begun ravaging our lands!
    March 8 of YR3 Blarglenrgle has slain the dragon ravaging our lands!
    March 9 of YR3 Our dragon has set flight to ravage -wSk- (8:12)!

As war was declared, BB opened with hits on wSk's elves and wSk retaliated with a mix of bounces with spare offense on BB's banks and a chain on BB's top attackers to secure wSk's TMs. BB's banks opened with massacres on wSk's banks and wSk banks opened with traditional marches on BB's core.

At min time, a two-hour window of no-hits from wSk made BB assumed that a withdrawal was coming and complacency led a sleep-deprived leadership to order a max gain wave and a release of 3tpa on BB's Halfling/Mystic bank to get soldiers to make hits.

Hits continued and after another day, the tables had turned in wSk's favour with TMs which have stabilized from the earlier hits and now having superior TPA/WPA and being in topfeeding range with their core and Avian/Warrior personality dominating the pit fight with the extra generals and quicker return time. The increased (new) gains mechanics made deep chaining relatively ineffective.

By the fourth day, wSk was sitting on a better economy and started to channel soldiers to their attackers with the highest offense and started to train enough to effectively double tap down BB's remaining Avians. BB's provinces was semi shelled out at this point and being forced to keep a high amount of elites home for defense, which was quickly MS / NS / Propped. The Emerald dragon on wSk was also set to fly off in another day and BB did not have another started on wSk.

BB figured they had to switch up their game plan and BB's banks started to massacre wSk's TMs once more. BB also started to work down wSk's high offense core, trading ineffectively in acres exchange but for the purpose of bringing down their networth into BB's bottom stack.

Across the fifth and sixth day, wSk started chaining down BB's Undeads and Avians, while BB started to FB wSk's banks and PKed two provinces by this point. Overall activity on wSk's end had started to drop while overall activity on BB started to increase, according to Munk's activity tracker.

Both kingdoms fought vigorously, however in the end of the seventh day, wSk felt that there was nothing much left to gain, and soon withdrew.

March 6 of YR4 Happy 18th bday Alina (8:12) has withdrawn from war. Our people rejoice at our victory!

BB gained approximately 18.4k from the conflict; they may also have Emeriti knocking on their doors soon.

Comments
    Flogger: They didn't have gold, we won. They save gold maybe we don't win

Nesta: 2 broken phones in 1 war and rage from co-leaders makes me regret coming out of retirement, and, casting relevation in war triggers your teammates

Coss: Ain.t something I care about

cRs: We failed prep and used our pool wrong before the conflict. Bb fought this well. We learned alot from this war. Gg wp and see ya next time

Mod: Thanks wsk for a nice war, had to bring our A-game for it. This war was very draining, required a lot of activity and micro`ing. but that seems to be were the game is heading. offense heavy, fast paced (thx for making avian strong....) deep chaining wars with noone missing a returntime cause ppl get called.
    people discuss from time to time how to get a new player influx these days, first of all it should be a concern how to not burn out the few leaders this game has left. there are kds with huge leadership (emeriti or cr some ages ago), but those are the exception. i slept a total of 15 hours the last 7 nights and i doubt nesta is well rested either. we had a person have a car accident (u nub tell me u are driving and i work arround it) - cause we had to get the perfect nw ladder chain at war declare. you should think about making wars less time demanding, cause right now i consider going back to the ghettos or simply quit.
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

props to Odd theme for surviving 3 pk attempt =|

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Enthusiast
    The person who had a car accident because of trying to hit while driving, how is he/she now?

They were fine, said so in the other thread.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Regular
    Kinda necessary for Emeriti to have a large LS, need to always have one just to spamcall dorje's inactive ass when he forgets FL and starves, another to restrain proteus from posting in forums, and a third to stop binar from going off on one of his "you absers" rants every 5 minutes!
    Gratz on ww astron and co.

i hate hitting while driving...i too have been pulled over during waves.

pretty upsetting in the long run when you think its better to just be late or not hit...than to try to continue life while warring :P
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Post Fiend
    my comment was not meant as a joke universe. this is a serious problem. unless u prefer to coast to your crowns and dilute their value.

We've encountered this issue as well. 8.4h attack times or less is not healthy and is making people quit the game. Seriously.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I like to post
    Burnt out leader here as well. Make our lives bearable again!

Needs to get out more
    What's wrong with you guys? Nobody has to choose avian.

Here's what the thing is; you can, CAN, run 24/7 on avian for everybody, but....it's, and I know this bothers OCD neat freaks, a mob. You have stagglers just because you will. Avian is for players like myself who can relay tap for weeks. You play within your wheelhouse. Avian is one of the most playeresque races in game, not a strat race. Exceptions? Look at the top. You have 25 guys that are better than me mechanically and can pull my activity. But for the rest of us, the only players who should run avian are guys that have and want to.

Congratulations to BeastBlood. It's cool to see you guys adjust to prevailing momentum.

Welcome back Nesta. A lot of people freak when you're like "hey, I got this". We all forget how cold the water is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Don't be so harsh Strato. Mistakes are opportunities to learn, they are proof that we try.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkz Azn View Post
    props to Odd theme for surviving 3 pk attempt =|
    Haha you cannot pk an odd pwrson
    Always odd

- | S 1 3 3 7 Y | -

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Don't be so harsh Strato. Mistakes are opportunities to learn, they are proof that we try.
    Did I come off harsh? I apologize if that seemed rude.

Avians can camp to some degree, so I wouldn't be overly concerned about the attack times. With your eyes on return times and judicious pruning of enemy offense and range, you can ergo a player that might not be able to turn his army over inside the tick. You can use scattered return times to advantage in this way.

Additionally, you can restart guys in their comfort zone and feed off the stalled builds sitting dormant elsewhere. It's not what I do, but that's how it's done if they want to catch up quickly.

On topic, I'm waiting to see these kingdoms in about 2 weeks to see how their plotting course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    wont happen strat

Nah not rude strato; I just like writing stuff and sometimes I don't know what I mean. Seemed like you were saying there's something wrong with people for picking Avian cores when it's the only competitive option ; in whoring tier not picking Avian basically equaled to resigning without even trying in the eyes of many I believe. Exhausting players and not letting them enjoy the game is clearly a mistake but an easy one to make with the current race bonuses makeup. I hope as many players as possible find the game enjoyable for themselves and this is the ultimate goal we should strive for as visionaries.

Thread Information