On Jan 1 Yr3, BB's CF expired with both Emeriti and wSk after failing to come to an agreement on extension with either parties. wSk conveyed that they preferred to fight as wSk leadership felt that if BB and Emeriti had fought, it would be difficult to catch up to the winner of the war, due to the lack of kingdoms and provinces in range this age.

On 1st March Yr3, CF dropped and wSk opened with a raze wave into BB's core on fortified stance for 1373 acres. BB then converted builds and declared on March 7 Yr3. A member of BB got into a car accident on the highway while attempting to make a hit while driving and control over the province was lost for 24hours.

March 7 of YR3 We have declared WAR on -wSk- (8:12)!

Emerald dragon was sent by BB and Sapphire was sent by wSk. BB slayed the Sapphire the following tick and wSk sat on the Emerald.

March 7 of YR3 A Sapphire Dragon from -wSk- (8:12) has begun ravaging our lands!
March 8 of YR3 Blarglenrgle has slain the dragon ravaging our lands!
March 9 of YR3 Our dragon has set flight to ravage -wSk- (8:12)!

As war was declared, BB opened with hits on wSk's elves and wSk retaliated with a mix of bounces with spare offense on BB's banks and a chain on BB's top attackers to secure wSk's TMs. BB's banks opened with massacres on wSk's banks and wSk banks opened with traditional marches on BB's core.

At min time, a two-hour window of no-hits from wSk made BB assumed that a withdrawal was coming and complacency led a sleep-deprived leadership to order a max gain wave and a release of 3tpa on BB's Halfling/Mystic bank to get soldiers to make hits.

Hits continued and after another day, the tables had turned in wSk's favour with TMs which have stabilized from the earlier hits and now having superior TPA/WPA and being in topfeeding range with their core and Avian/Warrior personality dominating the pit fight with the extra generals and quicker return time. The increased (new) gains mechanics made deep chaining relatively ineffective.

By the fourth day, wSk was sitting on a better economy and started to channel soldiers to their attackers with the highest offense and started to train enough to effectively double tap down BB's remaining Avians. BB's provinces was semi shelled out at this point and being forced to keep a high amount of elites home for defense, which was quickly MS / NS / Propped. The Emerald dragon on wSk was also set to fly off in another day and BB did not have another started on wSk.

BB figured they had to switch up their game plan and BB's banks started to massacre wSk's TMs once more. BB also started to work down wSk's high offense core, trading ineffectively in acres exchange but for the purpose of bringing down their networth into BB's bottom stack.

Across the fifth and sixth day, wSk started chaining down BB's Undeads and Avians, while BB started to FB wSk's banks and PKed two provinces by this point. Overall activity on wSk's end had started to drop while overall activity on BB started to increase, according to Munk's activity tracker.

Both kingdoms fought vigorously, however in the end of the seventh day, wSk felt that there was nothing much left to gain, and soon withdrew.

March 6 of YR4 Happy 18th bday Alina (8:12) has withdrawn from war. Our people rejoice at our victory!

BB gained approximately 18.4k from the conflict; they may also have Emeriti knocking on their doors soon.

Comments
Flogger: They didn't have gold, we won. They save gold maybe we don't win

Nesta: 2 broken phones in 1 war and rage from co-leaders makes me regret coming out of retirement, and, casting relevation in war triggers your teammates

Coss: Ain.t something I care about

cRs: We failed prep and used our pool wrong before the conflict. Bb fought this well. We learned alot from this war. Gg wp and see ya next time

Mod: Thanks wsk for a nice war, had to bring our A-game for it. This war was very draining, required a lot of activity and micro`ing. but that seems to be were the game is heading. offense heavy, fast paced (thx for making avian strong....) deep chaining wars with noone missing a returntime cause ppl get called.
people discuss from time to time how to get a new player influx these days, first of all it should be a concern how to not burn out the few leaders this game has left. there are kds with huge leadership (emeriti or cr some ages ago), but those are the exception. i slept a total of 15 hours the last 7 nights and i doubt nesta is well rested either. we had a person have a car accident (u nub tell me u are driving and i work arround it) - cause we had to get the perfect nw ladder chain at war declare. you should think about making wars less time demanding, cause right now i consider going back to the ghettos or simply quit.