Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: UTOPIANEWS - RoB vs RoO

Scribe
    so after all this fuss you pick now not to share details? maybe your story can some day help someone else that is in that situation

I like to post
    As a former shareholder in this venture I demand some answers!

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    The one where logs were spread like entrails in public, but not in the interest of critisism.

It's not a contest, that's true. It may not be obvious but I have positive hopes for you, just as I do the rebellious undead guy. You got to a level you need to be. The undead guy needs to find a place.

What you might not understand is I could spend my entire day face palming in the lower tier. There's an ambient apathy that can be very confusing to competitive players. You might not believe how basically poor the strategies are down here. There are a lot of nice people, and that's why we play. But yes, I mean it's pretty bad.
    We are the average of the five people we spend the most time with.
    Needless to say if you want to maintain high hopes for me Strato you'll have to spend more time with me.
    For example, tell me a funny story.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    We are the average of the five people we spend the most time with.
    Needless to say if you want to maintain high hopes for me Strato you'll have to spend more time with me.
    For example, tell me a funny story.
    Ok. Sending dragons by accident is nothing new down here: I call it premature eDraculation.

So one of our guys, being secret evil, draws the dragon down to 66,666 gold. Upon seeing this another player, being both against Satan and has an OCD for bad numbers, attempted to pay the dragon down 11,111 gold........but accidentally hit an extra 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hU_gQfQY1w
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Haha I love it.
    Thanks Strato.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I promised logs, but I got lazy. I've been asked for an abridged summary or something by Shai.

So here it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai
    So Panthira told me you would show me the logs of all my friends repeatedly calling me a liar after you were unbanned from these forums?

Looks like you are unbanned alright so how about them logs?

If you dont want to show me the logs just list the number of friends that called me a liar and in what discussion (or time) and I can confront each of them and ask -them- to show me the logs.
    Essentially, Panthira spent the better part of 2 months detailing how she believe you're the man behind many of Utopia's faces. In particular she believed you were secretly the real face behind a prominent admin.

She thought you were lying to her about not multiing and not having alternate identities in the community, and although I believe she confronted you (maybe not) this persisted for a while.

At some point she believed that an individual named legio was involved. Either being you again, or the actual aforementioned admin.

She also believed you were playing two or more accounts in CD and also possibly playing in either (or neither or all) Sprinkles, Bravehearts, and Divinity.

In the event you were not in them (Divinity in one case in particular) she believed you were perhaps involved in their wave on CD last age.

And that is not at all a comprehensive summary of the extent to which she pushed & pursued any of these ideas. For instance, she tracked your login patterns Ingame for months to compare them to people across CD/Sprinkles/Bravehearts and against the admin. Which I assume to be how she identified (or confirmed) your province this age.

When I used friends (plural) it was to be ambiguous, but I felt the allusion was pretty obvious.

Sounds like the ramblings of a madman

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    Sounds like the ramblings of a madman
    This could get fun

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    I promised logs, but I got lazy. I've been asked for an abridged summary or something by Shai.

So here it is.

Essentially, Panthira spent the better part of 2 months detailing how she believe you're the man behind many of Utopia's faces. In particular she believed you were secretly the real face behind a prominent admin.

She thought you were lying to her about not multiing and not having alternate identities in the community, and although I believe she confronted you (maybe not) this persisted for a while.

At some point she believed that an individual named legio was involved. Either being you again, or the actual aforementioned admin.

She also believed you were playing two or more accounts in CD and also possibly playing in either (or neither or all) Sprinkles, Bravehearts, and Divinity.

In the event you were not in them (Divinity in one case in particular) she believed you were perhaps involved in their wave on CD last age.

And that is not at all a comprehensive summary of the extent to which she pushed & pursued any of these ideas. For instance, she tracked your login patterns Ingame for months to compare them to people across CD/Sprinkles/Bravehearts and against the admin. Which I assume to be how she identified (or confirmed) your province this age.

When I used friends (plural) it was to be ambiguous, but I felt the allusion was pretty obvious.
    No you used friends in plural cause you are a liar that got caught in yet another lie. Let's not pretend it's anything else.

As for the thoughts of Panthira. I know she send me a few weird messages on WA thinking I was Legio at one or two occasions but she would always say it was send to the wrong person when I asked wtf that was. About all those other accusations; she must have been trolling you cause that is some of the funniest and craziest stuff I have ever heard. I haven't ran a multi ever in this game and I have played since the beta. I have sat provinces since that feature was added but who haven't?

I knew this was all you would have to come with all along.

Nice of you to finally admitt it
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    No you used friends in plural cause you are a liar that got caught in yet another lie. Let's not pretend it's anything else.

As for the thoughts of Panthira. I know she send me a few weird messages on WA thinking I was Legio at one or two occasions but she would always say it was send to the wrong person when I asked wtf that was. About all those other accusations; she must have been trolling you cause that is some of the funniest and craziest stuff I have ever heard. I haven't ran a multi ever in this game and I have played since the beta. I have sat provinces since that feature was added but who haven't?

I knew this was all you would have to come with all along.

Nice of you to finally admitt it
    I used the plural for exactly the reason I stated. As the only other person I know who knows you is Korp I think? Are you friends? He doesn't speak about you if you were wondering.

But as you and Lestat decided to get all uppity I'll have to step up my game. What's your email address, and will Panthira consent to her phone number appearing in what I send you to verify the authenticity of what I send?

Shai is either a lying or incredibly blind.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Ok. Sending dragons by accident is nothing new down here: I call it premature eDraculation.

So one of our guys, being secret evil, draws the dragon down to 66,666 gold. Upon seeing this another player, being both against Satan and has an OCD for bad numbers, attempted to pay the dragon down 11,111 gold........but accidentally hit an extra 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hU_gQfQY1w
    Prematur eDrakulasjon! Haha.. I guess even experiened baters gets their guys and girls on their own faces from time to time :)

Postaholic
    I like to say thank you to RoO for 2 funny ages, time to move on, cya and take care !

Thread Information