Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: UTOPIANEWS - RoB vs RoO

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananamancer2000 View Post
    We paid less than 8% for a eoa CF. How is this actionable? LOL

Last age we were razed for a month for not agreeing to pay a 20% land tax and we were told it was bad diplo.
    Smiles, not cool. Not their business. :(

But since you brought it up, Emeriti and Wardawg had a very strained relationship, as they'd waved us twice before, and our cf had expired. Emeriti actually gave us the ****tiest cf deal of any top kd, so I have no idea why you ppl think Em and I are buddies. We did not farm out, we LDed minimal acres for cf. Win-win for us.

These trolls will spin their arguments in the dumbest possible ways.

Asf should not compete (or play?) Because he gives advice and edits posts in the forum.
    Fallacy: Bishop should not compete (or play) because he admins the game - a far more important and influential role.

8:13 should not take wars given to then via hostiles, because ppl might view it as Bad.

Fallacy: RoO and Bart's kd have both done the same, taken wars offered by hostile and being given the button (and Bishop plays in RoO).

What junk

Just a side note: I'm unclear on all the deal offers you had with Bart last age but the conflict surely hasn't lasted a whole month. You were razed because you wouldn't CF afterwards, threatening etc. You can fight taxes but be prepared to actually fight the fight then.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    KD has taken at least 3 actions this age which are questionable. All culminating in a crown run. Seems a bit more extreme then not tagging OOP.

And running zero def OOP is a valid strategy for reasons other than baiting wars. Running zero def on a 600a prov in kd of five 15k acre provs.. Has no legitimate purpose I can imagine except to bait wars.
    War kingdoms don't tag OOP because bad kingdoms are more likely to war them. If you're policing ghetto baiting then this absolutely must be actioned.

Edit: and while we're at it, purposefully losing their first war makes you more attractive to ghettos. Gotta action that too.

The no defense strategy has the same built in defense both OOP and for ASF's kingdom. You can run more offense to make better hits and if someone is dumb enough to give you the button you can press it and farm them. How is one somehow "better" than the other?
    Last edited by Palem; 27-04-2017 at 18:24.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Just a side note: I'm unclear on all the deal offers you had with Bart last age but the conflict surely hasn't lasted a whole month. You were razed because you wouldn't CF afterwards, threatening etc. You can fight taxes but be prepared to actually fight the fight then.
    No, we were razed because Bart and co were cowards dodging the top in our hostile, and because you're right, I refused to pay the Bartan's land tax.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    The first "free" cf was offered after 6 raze kills and 500 razes. We finally relented after 14-16 raze kills and 1100+ razes. Razes lasted 3.5 weeks, initial conflict before you became 250% our size was a week long.

Nobody said anything about a free CF. You refused to pay tax is the premise.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananamancer2000 View Post
    The first "free" cf was offered after 6 raze kills and 500 razes. We finally relented after 14-16 raze kills and 1100+ razes. Razes lasted 3.5 weeks, initial conflict before you became 250% our size was a week long.
    There was no "relenting". I CFed for the sake of Bart's players who were miserable. They messaged me ingame and I got to know several. Sparta has some good guys there, despite Mamatija.

You absolutely did not do anything for the sake of Bart's players. That's my job.

Postaholic
    You suck at your job. As one of Bartan's ex-players says: Matija is a tool.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Panthira View Post

But since you brought it up, Emeriti and Wardawg had a very strained relationship, as they'd waved us twice before, and our cf had expired. Emeriti actually gave us the ****tiest cf deal of any top kd, so I have no idea why you ppl think Em and I are buddies. We did not farm out, we LDed minimal acres for cf. Win-win for us.
    So you're basically saying you LDed 3 times to them?

Postaholic
    No. But I'm sure, Bart, you'll try to spin it that way.

Get your own thread please. :)

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Get your own thread please. :)
    Lol fiiine. This one time you're right. My apologies for going off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Panthira View Post
    You suck at your job. As one of Bartan's ex-players says: Matija is a tool.
    Unlike you I will own up to my mistakes. It still is my job and has nothing to do with you.

I like to post
    Matija has made plenty of mistakes Panthira, so have I. The difference between us two and you is that we learn from our mistakes, something which you seem incapable of as you keep getting owned by KDs half your size. Then again, if your sole purpose is to farm land to Emeriti (3 times this age already), then job well done!

Thread Information