Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "I've been playing this game a long time," said the noobie.

Post Fiend
    Agreed Attero, Pillz's advice was very boiled down. Powerful.

"Looking back it is remarkable how simply knowing more than the next guy (or bluffing like you do) can sway your Kd mates to follow orders."

While I might agree in some ways, if everyone bluffs like they know what they're doing you got a real mess. Don't give that advice :P I don't bluff, I discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolzly View Post
    Agreed Attero, Pillz's advice was very boiled down. Powerful.

"Looking back it is remarkable how simply knowing more than the next guy (or bluffing like you do) can sway your Kd mates to follow orders."

While I might agree in some ways, if everyone bluffs like they know what they're doing you got a real mess. Don't give that advice :P I don't bluff, I discuss.

Wolzly come back.

Regular
    There are lots of good reliable players out there that will not use munk/upoopu etc. Which I understand I myself find those things clunky, annoying, and time consuming to an all ready time consuming game. It's why I have suggested to des more interface upgrades to make them more unnecessary. Not to mention with the right communication and time people won't really need the big brother eye on them anyway. Also maybe see if u can get some phone numbers to text on, which is best way to reach people u can send out def poinrs on targets, wave times, orders etc that way and know people are using it. I personally think many of the kingdoms adopting a policy of requiring guys to use a slack, upoopu, munk etc is what has driven a lot of players away from the game. We don't force people in our kingdom which is why we keep some if the 10+ year vets we have regardless of our numbers, because they just don't have the time or patience to set up and use anything but the main utopian interface.

Thread Information