Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FS (6:8) vs Wardawgs (7:18)

I like to post

FS (6:8) vs Wardawgs (7:18)

Any update on this conflict? Seems hostile is in progress and Wardawgs just went Fortified. Will be an exciting one to watch for sure!

No offense... WarDawgs don't stand a chance...
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Any update on this conflict? Seems hostile is in progress and Wardawgs just went Fortified. Will be an exciting one to watch for sure!
    LoL
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Enthusiast
    CFed like 8 hours ago. This thread was like 36 hours too late :P
    Beauty of Absalom->Redemption of Absalom->Trinity of Absalom
    Acres->Infinity->Havoc of Absalom->Cromulent Republic
    7x crown winner. Genesis Tripple Crown. 3rd largest nw prov in history of game.

I like to post
    Well I mainly posted it for Citadela. This way all the ghetto's know who FS are which means that they won't easily give up buttons to FS or agreeing uneven wars with them. I know that gameplay is frowned upon by Citadela so it's a way to help him maintain his high moral standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Well I mainly posted it for Citadela. This way all the ghetto's know who FS are which means that they won't easily give up buttons to FS or agreeing uneven wars with them. I know that gameplay is frowned upon by Citadela so it's a way to help him maintain his high moral standards.
    lolz
    #magi

Needs to get out more
    Figured it was FS before vs The U but thank you.

Since I'm in the ambiance of fort Valium for a bit I figured I'd check the kingdom pages. I like what I'm seeing here, FS.
    Wardawgs is pretty nice with the exception of breaking stuff.

Low nwpa supports the theory of a hospitable CF environment. Good to see also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Demon
    Looks like i touched a nerve there :)

Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    Looks like i touched a nerve there :)
    I touched his naughty place ;-)
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Post Fiend
    Yeah, this feels quite unnecessary. Im fairly sure that everyone knows that any KD with half the provs being high def TM/hybrids is FS :P They havent changed that strat in ages, must be so boring to play...

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Have played it. Can confirm it's super fun. The best part is the ghettos complaining that they're winning the war because they're up in acres after min time and you not surrendering immediately is a tragedy on par with human trafficking

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Have played it. Can confirm it's super fun. The best part is the ghettos complaining that they're winning the war because they're up in acres after min time and you not surrendering immediately is a tragedy on par with human trafficking
    Oh, Im sure its fun for a couple of ages but playing the same way age after age would get boring to me.

I like to post
    Like when Palem got his ass handed by me and refused to wd claiming he was sustain xD

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    You mean that war where you purposefully postedin the forums in such a way to get people to raze us in war? Yea I wouldn't brag too much about that.

I like to post
    So its my fault you angered people enough to want to raze you into war? To me it simply seems a good reading of the Meta. Anyways, that war was so one-sided, already over before it started and by mintime NW diff was like 30%. When you chose to drag for no reason but to troll I used my superior intelligence to get you razed into war ^^

Thread Information