Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Emeriti vs PyroBoobs

Post Fiend

Emeriti vs PyroBoobs

So farming just began?

and bb had a prov reset? Whats going on? :)

June 24 of YR4 We have cancelled our ceasefire with PewPEW!

** The kingdom of Eme **
    Total land exchanged: +11,820 (17/0)
    +5,308 Penguin (4/0)
    +2,849 Valkyrie (6/0)
    +1,296 Fear is the mind killer (2/0)
    +550 kapow machine (1/0)
    +523 flap avain flap flap (1/0)
    +468 For pony (1/0)
    +436 Kaffekanna (1/0)
    +390 Turkey Baster Baby (1/0)

Most bounces made by
    Remy Ma Pwnt Nicki MinaJ, Parks Dept: 2 times.

Most bounces received by
    Parks Dept: 5 times.
    Last edited by Over; 15-04-2017 at 12:09.

I like to post
    Congrats Em on B2B2B2B

Congrats for keeping to themselves....
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Congrats for keeping to themselves....
    let BB drop to our level and war us

Post Fiend
    we have some leaders meeting up in vegas, and i am kinda burned out to lead a war alone. we asked emeriti for a fair deal and an extension via protector, who gave binar a fair deal some years ago when he was on a kingdommeetup. that is the outcome.

edit: cause u asked why reset. the reset prov is mine. just want to play a halfer warhero till end of age before i quit. see if i can reach prince with it
    Last edited by mod[tiv]; 15-04-2017 at 15:00.

Mod you can join my little ghetto.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Needs to get out more
    Flogger once mentioned the halfer war hero thing. You don't require luck so I'll wish you well mod.

I'm going to have to learn that Emeriti swim move. I know the rest aren't just letting them by.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by mod[tiv] View Post
    we have some leaders meeting up in vegas, and i am kinda burned out to lead a war alone. we asked emeriti for a fair deal and an extension via protector, who gave binar a fair deal some years ago when he was on a kingdommeetup. that is the outcome.
    Mod, you may not be aware of the details of the deal you reference between Protector and Binar a number of ages ago when he was in Pewpew. BB had warred Pyro late age and beaten Pyro but Pewpew was waiting in the wings in great position to vulture BB after the war and win the crown. Binar basically gave up winning the age by giving protector a free extension to allow them to prepare for the fight since Binar had the BBQ to go to. It was Binar doing Protector the favor there by not vulturing BB and instead just enjoying the BBQ and giving up their chance to crown.

I like to post

Veteran
    Wow man - that's so super lame
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Mod, you may not be aware of the details of the deal you reference between Protector and Binar a number of ages ago when he was in Pewpew. BB had warred Pyro late age and beaten Pyro but Pewpew was waiting in the wings in great position to vulture BB after the war and win the crown. Binar basically gave up winning the age by giving protector a free extension to allow them to prepare for the fight since Binar had the BBQ to go to. It was Binar doing Protector the favor there by not vulturing BB and instead just enjoying the BBQ and giving up their chance to crown.
    Im having a hard time following your logic, how would Pewpew in this case be able to protect their acres if a big part of their kd was going to be afk on a bbq? How is it that Binar is the one givingg prot a good deal when it was he who wouldnt be able to be around?

The moral of the story is: If you are having a KD-meetup mid age with most of the leadership attending, chances are you hurt your crowning chance. That be PewPew 3 years ago or PyroBlood this age.
    That being said its still yr4 and a loooooong time left to EoA.

And for the record; We wanted to war, it was Flogger who came with a CF for acres offer, wich we politely declined. We also didnt want to come with a counter offer cause we felt it would be insulting to PyroBlood, but when we did come with an offer it was accepted straight away with only a few points added to the deal. I totally understand why the players in PyroBlood aint exactly happy with this outcome, but it is what it is
    Last edited by Binar; 15-04-2017 at 17:37.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Im having a hard time following your logic, how would Pewpew in this case be able to protect their acres if a big part of their kd was going to be afk on a bbq? How is it that Binar is the one givingg prot a good deal when it was he who wouldnt be able to be around?
    Sure that's the age old question of the importance of preparation vs activity. No one can deny though that preparation is a huge factor, and while this was a number of ages ago, it was still recent enough that everyone would have had mobile phones with access, etc. Perhaps they spend a day at the bbq and secure the war first with their superior prep then coast to the win.

Either way, it's easy to take an extension deal when your kingdom is in much worse prep position. In that situation BB wanted an extension to prepare and Binar also decided to take one since he had the bbq even though he knew taking the extension would cost him the crown. It's quite different than here where the kingdom in good prep position that wanted to war was repeatedly asked to take a land for cf deal by BB.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Sure that's the age old question of the importance of preparation vs activity. No one can deny though that preparation is a huge factor, and while this was a number of ages ago, it was still recent enough that everyone would have had mobile phones with access, etc. Perhaps they spend a day at the bbq and secure the war first with their superior prep then coast to the win.

Either way, it's easy to take an extension deal when your kingdom is in much worse prep position. In that situation BB wanted an extension to prepare and Binar also decided to take one since he had the bbq even though he knew taking the extension would cost him the crown. It's quite different than here where the kingdom in good prep position that wanted to war was repeatedly asked to take a land for cf deal by BB.
    Yea, I am sure you would put your vacation on hold just to "Play some utopia" ;) It benefitted Pewpew as much as it did BB in that case. No prep in the world can save you from lacking what around 5 i would guess if not more.

I am not arguing what Emeriti did was wrong or not, they were in good position to enforce their own will. YOu would think it would been more fun to have a decent war instead of the acres but thats just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post

I am not arguing what Emeriti did was wrong or not, they were in good position to enforce their own will. YOu would think it would been more fun to have a decent war instead of the acres but thats just me.
    Having a decent war? sure!

Letting BB dump their 15k pool and give them time to pump those acres? No thx
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Thread Information