Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Emeriti vs PyroBoobs

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    What sports do you like to watch? Does your favorite team go and score a bunch of points to get a lead and then decides to stop scoring to let their opponents catch up on purpose to try and win the game in the last few seconds? That never happens.

Also may I remind you of the time you had a 10% land lead on us and I asked for an extension and you said no. You also said stupid bs involving the word "running". Being douchy would have been just forcing the fight and winning the age now. In hindsight, I wish we'd done that with all of the mudslinging that's happening now. The only way to make people happy is to apparently make detrimental cf deals and ruin your own chances to help someone else out, only then will people truly be happy.
    We've given your kd plenty of fair deals but we rarely get anything back. Our first ghetto age you double hostiled us (thats pre you being there), when we got payback later that age we demolished your kd. After days of max meter you guys finally decided to bend over and begged for a cf. To give ya some chances to show you'd keep those in mind we cfed since otherwise it didnt bother us. Could have forced that war as well.
    The times after you've lost an oop war got free cfs from everyone and when roles reverse you try and farm as many acres out of it as possible.
    And there are more examples and we aren't the only KD.

Why can't you for once, make a reasonable deal and prepare a 50/50 odds fight? Is a crown worth more than a real fight? You've always advocated yourself winning top fights was worth more, yet you show the exact opposite in your deals.

Me refusing to extend had everything to do with the above. Us losing the war had mostly to do with bad prep since I had RL issues not allowing me to play and mod had to organize everything but without my experience.

PS. Your comparison with sports doesnt fly. You have seasons where you fight matches with an even amount of players/plays and everyone has to play weekly orso.

And in sports you never CF a enemy team and decide maybe shouldnt meet at all ;)

Post Fiend
    In the wise words of Dominic turreto

Ask anyone. Winnings winning!!!!

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Our land dif was more a disadvantage than an advantage. You werent in shape until CP gave you a farmwar with a huge core size making banks less relevant. But thats all behind.

And repeat: WSK refused to extend and was 48h notice, we had no choice.

Vegas isnt yet but Im already flying over tomorrow and meeting up with nubs. The fight comes at a really bad time no matter how you look at it

Happy easter
    You got an "even huger" farmwar around that same time I believe so there's no reason to blame CP. I don't know what all was tried with extending wSk, but perhaps after Emeriti noticed you, they would not have noticed into that notice and you could have fought Emeriti first. I agree this probably wouldn't have been any better. A kingdom can't give a generous extension for a competitor for them to war because a war win combined with time to use pool appropriately and re-whore chained provinces puts the war winner up too much to compete against.

I can understand your kingdom's disappointment, at not getting a generous deal here, but it's hard to predict what would make for a fair fight later in the age when you can re-whore acres, both kingdom may get different amounts of land from whoring/fights, wh marquis are obviously quite powerful and high honor war heroes on even land would give them an advantage, not an even position.

Emeriti's taken many 50/50 fights, including ones where they were smaller and you've noticed them and ones where they were smaller and noticed you (like before your wSk war.) They also wanted to just fight you now with you bigger on high honor wh's and with good econ races to make the most of 6 days of prep. They aren't afraid to fight you on an even field, but you're right they didn't want to give away a superior position to help you make things even (or more likely give you an advantage) purely for your benefit.

The reality is that Emeriti felt they had a good position to win the age now by fighting you because of positioning and not due to your leadership ability. They didn't want to give that advantage up and it's doubtful that your kingdom would have given up the advantage if the situation was reversed (Proteus points out that BB never gave extensions when bigger when Emeriti had asked in the past.) Also, you still have more re-whorable acres and pool and if you whore well, you certainly can still be in position for an "even" fight later with your high honor war heroes even if Emeriti has more cow/total land at that time.
    Last edited by AquaSeaFoam; 16-04-2017 at 12:55.

Postaholic
    ems never once in there utopia run has taken a 50/50, you only know one way to play and that is from better spot, but cudo to you for getting there, i mean sitting doing nothing while others play the game.

Again outsmarting everyone in a dead game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    ems never once in there utopia run has taken a 50/50, you only know one way to play and that is from better spot, but cudo to you for getting there, i mean sitting doing nothing while others play the game.
    Thats a lie though, Weve won wars from 10-15% behind in acres and we know several ways of playing. Youd know this if you paid some attention and didnt just come into our threads to flash you old absalom hate (which is fine, but not really relevant)
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Can some one send me pm details about final deal. Im really curious about it. I hear game deals in TOP are really retarded from several ages when basically almost no one compete.
    I don't need to see them, I just noticed both Proteus and mod said they didn't like the diplo. I find that fascinating, and not sarcastically.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Can some one send me pm details about final deal. Im really curious about it. I hear game deals in TOP are really retarded from several ages when basically almost no one compete.
    Yr X + Y notice. Emeriti 8:18 will get 16k acres total from PyroBlood 7:4, 8k taken from 7:4 top 3 provs. 8k taken from the rest of 7:4 kd, the 2 hafler WH's are not to be hit. PyroBlood will hit out to ensure that the process goes smoother.

Thats the deal, I only removed the length and notice length
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by RollinHammer View Post
    In the wise words of Dominic turreto

Ask anyone. Winnings winning!!!!
    Subjectively why you don't do diplo with winners, even if you like them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Proteus points out that BB never gave extensions when bigger when Emeriti had asked in the past.
    This part alone proves my point. We both know that's not the case as we've given numerous free cf's in the past. Even in a non-compete age we weren't given a free cf whereas in a non-compete age Emeriti had, we did. More than once actually.

Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    This part alone proves my point. We both know that's not the case as we've given numerous free cf's in the past. Even in a non-compete age we weren't given a free cf whereas in a non-compete age Emeriti had, we did. More than once actually.
    Emeriti had one non compete age (maybe 2) before I joined, and then they stayed small (they were 0/4 and not even t50 when I joined).
    You were #1 in honor and #3 in land when you "werent competing", so basicly just using free CF's from the few competing kd's while you feed on other kds (much as CR did their "noncompete" honor crown age. There is a big difference there and we have talked about that before.
    As for free CF's, theyve been given both ways by both kds in the past, but both kds has also declined to extend/give a free CF. Trying to pretend otherwise is silly from both sides :)
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Enthusiast
    This entire thread is proving my point, which is whoring is a dying part of this game. :)

Strategy Moderator
    Coldhearted, that seems to be a fair observation here. Part of the reason for this result is that with only 3 kingdoms successfully whoring, when two of them war each other while also having their cf end with the third, then the third has nothing else to do besides wait to war the winner. If that third kingdom could instead just war someone else, then the problem would be lessened.

Postaholic
    well cant help the owners and many of you olddies cant get the fix into your head, its called MAX SIZE 10-12 Players pr kingdom.

I give one rats ass for all the oooh it wont do anything becouse not that many leaders, bull**** there is plenty people that could out play any of you bafoons on 12 player kingdoms, like my self or bart or other oldies, ovenmitt, themango and so on, we just dont want to invest the time into a 25 player kingdom, this age we are 9 began 11 and we would bash any of the so called top kingdoms on on one if they got forced to fight on lesser size, its pretty simple, many leaders lurk in the shadows, just wont commit to 25.

The stress of like 9 as us is trumendece less then 25.

But sure old absie morons know best.

Got the ****ing game down to more kingdom with less players and let the fun begin.

(8 years to late) but never the less get ****ing moving.

So basically Emeriti are the bad guys because; they can whore and get to size, they got refused war twice, because other kingdoms set up bad cfs which took in no account of a trip the leaders had together and i presume was organised well before the cfs were set. oh and not to forget that the game has less leaders and less players now and kingdoms are too big, thats all their fault too

Thread Information