Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Emeriti vs PyroBoobs

Quote Originally Posted by Ovenmitt View Post
    "It's rather interesting to see all the ways they force these upon you"

Actually, it's rather interesting to see what monarchs play the part of house *****. If your cf deal entails you giving anyone acres, you have failed as a king, and failed as a kingdom.

From another thread, but this applies here.

Farms gonna farm.

Binar gonna farm them.

Binar farms farms.

Be like Binar.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Yr X + Y notice. Emeriti 8:18 will get 16k acres total from PyroBlood 7:4, 8k taken from 7:4 top 3 provs. 8k taken from the rest of 7:4 kd, the 2 hafler WH's are not to be hit. PyroBlood will hit out to ensure that the process goes smoother.

Thats the deal, I only removed the length and notice length
    Thanks.
    If duration on Cf is long enough for let PyroBlood have enough time for recover and prepare when Cf expire its sounds ok, If duration is like 2 weeks its mean you plan to farm them in circle till they gave up age so its not ok.

Main problem is lack competition. Its build huge unbalance in top and kill age early for all involved in land chart. So rest from age is siting and looking for creative way to abuse mechanic and take more from smaller kingdoms.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Thanks.
    If duration on Cf is long enough for let PyroBlood have enough time for recover and prepare when Cf expire its sounds ok, If duration is like 2 weeks its mean you plan to farm them in circle till they gave up age so its not ok.

Main problem is lack competition. Its build huge unbalance in top and kill age early for all involved in land chart. So rest from age is siting and looking for creative way to abuse mechanic and take more from smaller kingdoms.
    Longer than 2 weeks, shorter than 6.
    And I agree, growgrowgrow, compete compete compete
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Forum Fanatic
    Longer than 2 weeks, shorter than 6.
    And I agree, growgrowgrow, compete compete compete

Boats n hoes

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Boats n hoes
    I'm taking a big poop right now!

Emeriti had one non compete age (maybe 2) before I joined, and then they stayed small (they were 0/4 and not even t50 when I joined).
    You were #1 in honor and #3 in land when you "werent competing", so basicly just using free CF's from the few competing kd's while you feed on other kds (much as CR did their "noncompete" honor crown age. There is a big difference there and we have talked about that before.
    As for free CF's, theyve been given both ways by both kds in the past, but both kds has also declined to extend/give a free CF. Trying to pretend otherwise is silly from both sides :)
    My point is still correct though. What ASF/Proteus say is false.

Emeriti has had 2 at least (im somehow thinking 3).
    We finished 2nd on our first age, we started 13 players and filled randoms. Had oop war, won easy, waved a kd for war, got double hostiled by emeriti. When they ****ed up against CR I saw an opportunity to payback, I took it and we finished 2nd.

The ages after we didn't compete either, we tried warring but since that didn't work we gave players the chance to do whatever. Some tried honorwhoring as a province, others logged once every 48h.

A merge with OS happened, we tried once again to get wars but every agreement we had got cancelled or kingdoms didn't want to war when we waved. Even the pumped ones. Our first war was like yr5.
    Since I wanted to prove honor (and some other things) is broken, I suggested we try the honorwhoring on a kd level. Point proven, it resulted in some changes but they still didn't get fixed.

And no, we didn't use free CFs to grow, they were just new goals when nobody wanted to war. It's not like CFing a non-compete kingdom who can screw you over, isn't beneficial in the first place. Sure when you have a huge lead, but early age you don't wanna waste your time.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Good point Binar. There is indeed a huge difference between the ages where Emeriti played in the ghetto and us going for honor-crowns and high charting positions. But who cares? You gave the CF because you'd lose more not CFing us, so there was no incentive for you to CF anyways. If you wanted us to not go for other crowns, you should've specified it.
    Sorry Prot, had to translate your words to a language I understand!

As to the content: Fair game Protector, it's your good right to go for stuff and beat others. If you need CFs to do so, then it's on others to not give them and on you to make sure you do get them --> you managed to get them = well played.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    My point is still correct though. What ASF/Proteus say is false.
    I cant understand only why you are surprised from it. Dont you know well enough how ABS (ASF/Dorje)in past was or how Binar spend his time to play in Pew Pew? All they are together now so its naive to expect any kind fair play from them. Just keep it in mind and they wont disappoint you next time...

p.s.
    So far for current event i think most ppl/kds will act same way like Emeriti, include you. Just get fun on your RL meet. Drink few beers/wine and curse all bad boys.
    Dont forget to pay too...:P
    Last edited by Elit; 17-04-2017 at 19:55.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post

p.s.
    So far for current event i think most ppl/kds will act same way like Emeriti, include you. Just get fun on your RL meet. Drink few beers/wine and curse all bad boys.
    Dont forget to pay too...:P
    I can say with complete sincerity that "I" would not have. I would have said, lets extend to Tuesday and you people better own up to owing me one some other time/age. I would do that because I know there will come a time when I will need a RL favor, and I won't want anyoe being ****ting with me about it. As it stands now, The leadership of emerit could come to me needing an extension because someone's mom is on their deathbed and I would make them pony up acres. I would not do that to anyone else, but for these assholes, oh yes.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    I can say with complete sincerity that "I" would not have. I would have said, lets extend to Tuesday and you people better own up to owing me one some other time/age. I would do that because I know there will come a time when I will need a RL favor, and I won't want anyoe being ****ting with me about it. As it stands now, The leadership of emerit could come to me needing an extension because someone's mom is on their deathbed and I would make them pony up acres. I would not do that to anyone else, but for these assholes, oh yes.
    You keep saying that like ANYONE from your kd asked for an extension until Tuesday.......
    Newsflash: noone did.

They did however ask for a free extension until y8
    Last edited by Binar; 17-04-2017 at 23:17.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    but they'd have had 6 days of relatively peaceful prep to rest before the war.
    Simming a 15k acre explore dump while having to keep heavy guilds is anything but stress-free.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    The reality is that Emeriti felt they had a good position to win the age now by fighting you because of positioning and not due to your leadership ability. They didn't want to give that advantage up and it's doubtful that your kingdom would have given up the advantage if the situation was reversed (Proteus points out that BB never gave extensions when bigger when Emeriti had asked in the past.) Also, you still have more re-whorable acres and pool and if you whore well, you certainly can still be in position for an "even" fight later with your high honor war heroes even if Emeriti has more cow/total land at that time.
    It seems 2 out of the last 3-4 ages Emeriti got caught in something OOP and BB gave them a free extension to catch back up, but I was watching from a distance. I remember thinking BB was being way nicer than I woulda been. What happenned just last age when wsk beat you OOP? Was the CF locked before or after?

Sir Postalot
    The fight here was winnable if BB really wanted it though, so I'm not QQ. Its not just Prot heading to Vegas in 3 days, I am too, and Mod wasn't gonna lead for a month straight.

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    It seems 2 out of the last 3-4 ages Emeriti got caught in something OOP and BB gave them a free extension to catch back up, but I was watching from a distance.
    We did lose, but we WDed 10k acres up from hostile start, so our position werent terrible. I dont remember if we had CFed BB before or after, but many CFs were done very early that age(even in freeze) because of x-mas if i remember correctly.
    and how can you compare that to you being #1 10k bigger with x2 our pool, asking for 3 weeks extension in y4 ?
    Thats not allowing BB to catch up, thats gifting them the age
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

If it was not asked for/offered, I would have countered with it Binar.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Thread Information