Thread: Avian warrior build

Regular

Avian warrior build

Ok just looking for opinions on this build, typical war time build. Went warrior for xtra gen and 10% ome.

6% homes help BE/pop/birth
    6% farms maybe less depending on numbers and aid
    10% banks should be enough money since I get leet creds
    21% hosp
    26%gs
    9-10%guilds
    11%wts
    Handful of towers just for buffs
    9-10% rax
    1% dungeon
    Thoughts, I feel I have all bases covered. Maybe could scrap homes to add elsewhere. But if I pump wiz oow I should have ample def. With maybe 2 raw tpa sufficient thief d with wts. Then with offense have troop kills covered, attack times covered, and between warrior ome bonus and military Sci got off bonus covered, and obviously gs for chain protection. Please any insight is appreciated, draft to 70-72%.

Regular
    Nice tactic. I guess you're gonna attack 3 times per day with the barrax? Starting 7 am or so? :) Otherwise you could have something else cool, even more hospitals possibly or training grounds?

15 attacks possibly nice. I think you can do pretty good in war.

Regular
    Ya I'm hoping so, on paper seems sound and ya I ran an avian tact without missing any hits over 3 weeks in war and this is slightly slower then that so should be fine. Suppose if I felt would better go tgs and just use 30% avian speed bump

Regular
    U know I may just go tgs instead of rax upon further thought will still out speed most but make better use of 5th gen with more off

Needs to get out more
    Some people will tell you to dump the banks but I keep banks in my war build and generally don't rebuild them.
    If you do get rid of the banks it gives you some hefty percentages to play around with.

I agree with the idea of moving rax to TG. You might look at adding a percent to dungeons.

I personally build more guilds and towers but that's a strat decision because I bias toward hybrid more than pure troop attacker.

Looking good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Regular
    Ya I'm going pure hitter, and yes same don't rebuild banks in war. BtW I think we used to play together strat I was under name aggression Tolerian academy ran halfer rogue and elf mystic one of the 2 with u in kingdom if u remember.

Post Demon
    The GS seem high to me, though that depends a lot on your kingdom. You should have good incoming even if hitting chain targets due to the 5th general, and you are hurt less by a chain than some for the same reason. (Unless it is a crushingly deep chain, and even then you should be a killer chain finisher). Also defending against the chain is the lack of ambush on you, and the fact that you can perhaps get some "off cycle" hits in due to the speed. (max gain first set down to stabilize, and still ambush the biggest few on your second unique!)

All of which suggests to be that being a bigger threat and lowering the "defense" GS against chains is ok - someone will eat a chain, and you don't mind so much if it is you. Again - within reason for your kingdom - if all attackers have 20%+, you still want 15% or more, but if no-one else has them at all, you probably also want 0% and more TGs/homes instead.

Rax can be nice to smooth out the schedule at war start, and you don't need to build them for a first few hits. Homes, banks, and guilds all fit that category too - don't really need to build more. For your "few days in" build remember you're lucky to have 80% build space, and might only have 50%, so you better know what to cut.
    it's vs. its is ambiguous - from now on I'm attempting to use the proper possessive it's, and the contraction 'tis. (Its will just be the plural.)

Think Different

Avian - Warrior - Baron/Baroness - 1000 Acres @259 NWPA; 259k NW; 200% Wages; 70.4% Draft rate;
    100% Buildings (@84%BE): 6%Homes; 6%Farms; 10%Banks; 6%Barracks; 26%Guard Stations; 21%Hospitals; 9%Guilds; 4%Towers; 11%Watch Towers; 1%Dungeons; <br>
    Economic: 10k gc Net Income; 9.5gc Net Income PA; 84.2% BE; 8k Peasants; 7.5 Peasants PA <p>
    Science: 20%; BE: 14%; Pop: 10%; Production: 8%; ME: 10%; Thievery: 66%; Magic: 80%;
    T/M: 3.5 mTPA; 1.9 mWPA; 2k thieves; 1k wizards <br>
    Military (all numbers mod): 181OPA; 60DPA; 0.697OPNW; 0.232DPNW; 181k Off Points; 60k Def Points <br>
    Military Units: 10.2k attacking elites; 8k def specs; <p>

Military Flexibility | Max Offence <-- Default --> Max Defence <br>

DPA Range: (100%) 60 DPA <-- 60 DPA --> 111 DPA (185%) <br>
    DPNW Range: (100%) 0.232 DPNW <-- 0.232 DPNW --> 0.429 DPNW (185%) <br>
    OPA Range: (100%) 181 OPA <-- 181 OPA --> 2 OPA (1%) <br>
    DPA Range: (100%) 0.697 OPNW <-- 0.697 OPNW --> 0.006 DPNW (1%) <br>
    Last edited by rob418; 16-04-2017 at 22:08.

Post Fiend
    3% Dungeons is a nicer amount imo. 1% will get you nearly nothing and won't let you send max even if splitting your elites 5-ways.

I personally prefer 0% homes & 0% banks, use homes to draft deep. Do a small amount of number crunching and draft until you have 4peas/acre without the homes. Then raze out homes. However, if your kingdom doesn't draft as deep as you there's not much point, as you will get chained & overpop'd nearly instantly and all those extra units will be wasted.

What I'd run:

9% farms (less if u have good prod sci, but don't rely on FL or aid)
    10% towers (bloodlust/fanat/mp/gp/nb adds up)
    11% guilds (with 5 generals pulling in barren land, you will have a ton of in-progress buildings, just getting self-spells off with low guilds can be impossible)
    3% dungeons (you want to be able to send max prisoners on all attackers when 5x-ing)
    67% Rax/GS/WTs/TGs (set your GS and WTs to an appropriate level for your kingdom and your size within your kingdom, set your rax to suit your sleeping patterns / lifestyle, the rest to TGS)

Just my opinion. Probably not too helpful :P

Regular
    You wanna for for the TG?

Why not just 10% laboratories, who cares anyway :D you were gonna waste it on barrax anyways. yeah and the dungeons.

Post Fiend
    Go home erm, you're drunk.

Regular
    sure. you just keep us up to date what's happening with your undead.

Thread Information