Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Why the game is dying and will die if nothing changes.

Forum Fanatic
    Top 10 net kds have 22 wars combined with 48 or 50 for top 10 warring kds . Used to even with hostile blocks you could find wars and the top net kds did the same but it was spread out more . Now with the lower kd numbers net and honor feeding imo is part of the stagnations of warring . If the game gains players and decent leadership to run kds the top kds who play their style won't effect the warring section near badly . At some point as kingdom numbers fell the different styles of play had the hit each other as has happened now

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Scribe
    Lots of guesses ventured what could have hurt the game or what is hurting it. I am sure we could all go on for days...

or..we could go to Forums>Utopia>Technical>Suggestions and make some constructive suggestions.

http://forums.utopia-game.com/forumd...83-Suggestions

or comment on suggestions that are already there.

Pretty sure that is more beneficial :)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayhuy View Post
    WE all want to bring new players in this game and make it great again. But let start first whit not losing the old ones.
    It is not much fun if you land in some kingdom whit 5, 10 or 15 provinces. Not much to do there no matter how pro you are. You can have max 1-2 wars for whole age and soon will become boring and you will leave the game probably.

Here are some suggestions which will help not losing more people and make the game a lot more intresting:
    1)reduce all top kingdoms till 23 provinces
    2)Don`t create new kingdoms until all old kingdoms are not filled till 23.
    3)Remove explore pool to gain acres any tick
    4)give any province 20 acres any 24 hours
    5)Wars to give more benefits
    6)bring back the old stance system
    7)Make EowCF 4 days again
    8)Make ingame CF
    9)Don`t allow razes in other wars

1), 2) and 3) – We need to keep all kingdoms in range and equal numbers of provinces so we will have better competition and we will have age whit a lot more wars.

3)land crown should be won whit wars not whit exploring and whoring. And other important thing is that we will see a lot more fair wars between top kingdoms. not like now whit big gap in acres and notified end.

5) Wars to give a lot more benefits like explore pool, scientists, honor, credits. So if you want to win honor crown or land crown you need to war a lot. Not like now whit 1 WW to win land crown or honor crown.
    Winner to gain like 5k acres explore pool and the kingdom who lost 2k acres. Winner to gain 10 scientists, loser 3. Reduce scientist spawn more so if you want to be strong you need to war and gain scientists in wars.
    I want to see crown winners whit 10-15 wars not like now whit 1 war. I think we all want that.

6)Bring back the old stance system so if some kingdom wave you, you will have the option to go in fort retrain, rebuild and declare. Not like now to wait 4 days for fort and drag wars entering or just give up.

7)Make eowCF 4 days again so kingdoms can quit war prepared and not to be raped from others. So kingdoms can enter new wars faster whitout entering fort after wars.

8) Make two types of CF – blank and CF whit exactly date. Blanks CF is clear you can end it and wave the enemy, but if you have CF whit exactly date and some of the kingdom decide to break it and wave to have -50% gains for 48 hours. So other kingdom will have the chance to hit back and prepare in that time. This way we will avoid deal breaks, kingdom policing, razing in other wars and etc.

9)I know that new owners are masters in razes in other wars but pls STOP it in the name of UTOPIA.

P.S. and again why we need kingdoms whit 5-10 provinces???? Fill all kingdoms and then create a new kingdoms. Trust me we lose a lot players this way. When you end in such kingdom soon or later you will leave the game. Better to have 150 kingdoms whit 23 provinces instead of 300 kingdoms whit different numbers of players.
    Changes that will make the game more noob friendly and add growth will make the old player base go away, simple as that. If the top can't decide what goes on and play on their terms they will simply leave. Most of these changes would make a lot of the older player base leave (the people are are making this game still exist).

1) I'm all for making all KD's 15-20 size (smaller is easier to manage for newer players and more KD's for warring options

2) A new option was introduced that you can make new KD's, that's why you see some small 4-10 mans. I play in one of these are they are very enjoyable as they don't normally have to deal with most of the BS on the sever. You can also throw up a wall and no new players are allowed to enter.

3) Growth through conflict is fine, but it still can be abused through farm/arranged wars (management doesn't care about this). In some cases it would simply be best to just purposely lose wars and fight so many of them with the loss bonues you could end up being the biggest as a 0/15 KD. Balancing the rewards has to be taken seriously. The top would hate this to.

4) umm what?

5) see my comment on point 3

6) wasn't around for this... but change it so if you want to take land you need to war that would change up the game

7) It won't make a difference, slackers still slack. Your always going to find a guy that afk's, forgets a date, or doesn't know what they are doing.

8) I'm for having an proper in-game CF system that requires date inputs by both KD's, but if someone **** plays then you can't gang bang them and "police them", the top would really hate this... and I'd love it so much.

9) Being the on the receiving end of razes into wars I see good and bad to them. If a in game CF system is in place then I'd be fine with this.
    Last edited by Slayerviper; 05-05-2017 at 15:30.

Enthusiast
    The recent improvements are truly above and beyond!!!

@Thunder

You can never define a game for the top tier, that is suicide.
    There are 3324 provinces at this moment. If you remove top 10 kds that is 250 provinces.
    So you want to define a game for 250 players or for the other 3k? I see a bigger problem if the low and mid tier stops playing.
    The top tier are too into this game and will never go away. Sure some may quit, but even if 50% adapts the loss is so small its not even noticable.

If this game is going to survive or even grow, you need to make more low and mid tier players and make them enjoy the game.
    You also have to encourage super active players to benefit from it or they will also get tired of the game but without giving them very big advantages.
    Small enough to encourage big activity if you play for crowns and mediocre activity to still enjoy the game.

Forum Fanatic
    I think you read what I posted wrong

Monsters

#MONSTERS

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder TA View Post
    Top 10 net kds have 22 wars combined with 48 or 50 for top 10 warring kds . Used to even with hostile blocks you could find wars and the top net kds did the same but it was spread out more . Now with the lower kd numbers net and honor feeding imo is part of the stagnations of warring . If the game gains players and decent leadership to run kds the top kds who play their style won't effect the warring section near badly . At some point as kingdom numbers fell the different styles of play had the hit each other as has happened now
    Top 10 kds - 22 wars.. thats 2.2 war/kd in 9 weeks (2 months)... and if thats not borring enough take in account that some of those kds have 3-4 wars.. and those were found with less than 25 players. With 25 players is allmost imposibble to find a war cuz most 25 players kds are leaded by old members who just wont war if theres not 90% war win success.
    I think the new owners need to decide wich way they wanna take this game... even u go for a war game and make things easyer or even force some wars in range or go for a growth game (the way this game went latelly)...

Forum Fanatic
    Yea a couple of kds in he top 10 for net inflated the number of wars a lot . Without about 3 kds it looked a lot worse

Monsters

#MONSTERS

Enthusiast
    Outstanding work!

Thread Information