Hello everyone!

Nuck here Monarch of WarCry. We have had some veterans take some time off recently, and we are looking for an experienced player to take over the vacant role of War Leader.

What does this mean?

Means you will have a role in leadership, and be in charge of finding targets for us to wave/message for war, as well as to come up with the plan and strat for the KD heading into the hostile/war.

I am NA time, so I don't mind working closely with this person, and taking over while they sleep ect.

I would like this person to be experienced, understand game mechanics, and how best to utilize a full 25 man KD that is active and follows orders.

We are on slack, so that is a must for anyone to be able to download it on phone and PC, as it helps coordinate things much better.

Any questions, please post below, and have some sort of experience and people to vouch for you.

WarCry is a proud KD that goes back to the early ages of the game, and we are competitive, but would like to bring in someone to help take us to the next level of the warring tier.

Cheers,

Nuck