Thread: Old Utopia player returned: Need strat for Undead Tactician

Old Utopia player returned: Need strat for Undead Tactician

Greetings all Utopianīs!

If some ppl who has any good builds for Undead Tactican in times of OOP, Prepare for War and During War and After War would be much appreciated :)

Peace out!
    Chill

Regular
    just take a nice rainbow strat for all times, except for mills, labs and probably universities.

maybe max barracks for you so you can attack twice a day out of war.

Strategy Moderator
    builds for ALL attackers are almost the same.

OOP+End of war CF+Prepare for war:
    homes/banks/guilds/arms. Put these 4 buildings as high as possible to train to your desired level and pump wpa to where you want it.

During war:
    You want Need hospitals/TG/WT/stables(to start war 0 once u are hitting).
    Then you need to "enough" guilds/towers/farms(undead farms=0) to cast/feed yourself.
    After that you build GS/Forts/Rax/banks as your kd setup dictates.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    builds for ALL attackers are almost the same.

OOP+End of war CF+Prepare for war:
    homes/banks/guilds/arms. Put these 4 buildings as high as possible to train to your desired level and pump wpa to where you want it.

During war:
    You want Need hospitals/TG/WT/stables(to start war 0 once u are hitting).
    Then you need to "enough" guilds/towers/farms(undead farms=0) to cast/feed yourself.
    After that you build GS/Forts/Rax/banks as your kd setup dictates.
    Can you rephrase the During War bit? It's not coming out very well what you are trying to say :\

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrinky View Post
    Can you rephrase the During War bit? It's not coming out very well what you are trying to say :\
    fair enough.

The exact % of each building you need as an attacker varies widely. However there are 3 categories of buildings you need.....note i didnt include dungeons because you never really want more than 1-3 % and they are completely useless if not filled. i went with just the "typical" buildings you would build for war.

Category 1:
    Every attacker must run hospitals, tg, wt.....and should START war with some stables. You dont need to continue to build stables as war pogresses, and if you have the gc you can raze all your stables if you want to as long as you plan to run army in/out all war. However there is rarely a situation where you wont want hosptials, tg and wt built.

Category 2:
    Guilds/towers/farms you dont "need" these in war if u dont plan to use them. as a chained attacker i for example dont run guilds....as an undead i dont need farms. However most attackers will build these and the exact percentage you need is based on what you want to accomplish.

Category 3:
    Buildings that should be run as part of a kd strategy. GS/Forts/Rax/banks are all buildings that are good for attackers, however if they aren't used as part of a kd strategy or for a specfic reason (typically to be determined by a leader) i wouldnt bother with them.

I would actually have forts in category 1 and watchtowers in category 3. Same with barracs unless avian tact :)

Usually its guardstations and watchtowers that you have to adapt alot depending on kd strategy and even more on the setup of the kd you are fighting. This can also apply for homes/banks if u run econ provinces as part of kd strat.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Thread Information