Thread: Banned

Banned

Was trying to log in on my account and was met by this: Your IP address ("184.164.146.6") has been banned because it participates in an anonymizing network.
    To access the game, stop anonymizing your internet connection, or connect from a different location.
    I dont know why. Nothing has changed. I have been playing with this account for ages. Same computer the last 3 ages. But as i said, nothing has changed.
    Anyone tryed this. Or know what to do?

Post Demon
    I think that is when you play using proxy, it might be your internet or your internet provider that is the cause, I'd advice emaling support, althougth if they can help you fix this or not is something I would not be certain of.

When I had that issue accessing from a network in a hostel I simply put my province in vm, but if it is your home network that is hardly the best solution.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Email support (utopiasupport@utopia-game.com) and they'd be happy to talk with you about it.

All is good

stop cheating, the ever viable alternative
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovenmitt View Post
    stop cheating, the ever viable alternative
    Sometimes it's genuinely not cheating...Some internet sources run through proxies (Some companies some of us might work for and such)

I've had bans and so has my husband because we play off the same IP...Easily remedied by emailing support and getting it fixed after verifying two people are playing.

He said all is well which would assume he was reinstated. Ovenmitt is just being himself.
    Last edited by DavidC; 30-04-2017 at 21:23. Reason: Do not make personal attacks
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Thread Information