Thread: Where's my honor?

Regular

Where's my honor?

Be me...

Kingdom gives us UNF, I have 100% stealth. Starting at 3614 honor. Ez pz.

Find target, 108% relative size. Nice. No watchtowers? Even better.

Blow all stealth just putting around. Burned, 184 buildings.

Check honor: 3614.

What the?

-------

This is crazy. I run ops on someone 8% larger, and I don't get a single honor point? Thief ops only generate honor in war or something? Is this a bug?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Ops, and especially thief ops, generate basically no honor outside of war

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Ops, and especially thief ops, generate basically no honor outside of war
    Wow. Okay, what's the logic behind this?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Honor was supposed to be a war resource (a built in reward for wasting kingdoms doing well), but the recent changes to attacks getting better honor gains outside of war has changed honors "identity" so to speak and ops gains outside of war remain unbuffed and stuck in the days of being a war resource

Regular
    So I can be bottomfed for insane amounts of OOW honor, but I can't do anything in return OOW to gain it back. Fair and Balanced.

I understand not generating honor from no-relation ops, but when a kingdom gives UNF or HOS this should be treated as 25% or 50% honor gains and intensity respectively (with war being 100%), or you just have large KD bullies hitting in with no recourse to precious honor. Only option Smaller kingdoms have is to sit there take the lumps while larger kingdom sends out all their armies before a CF. Sure, we can send out MS, AW, whatever, (at a ridiculously low rate) but it still doesn't effect their honor and small kingdoms are in a completely lose-lose situation where there is no way to recoup land, or honor.

I'm very surprised to learn this today. No wonder why the top kingdoms in the game also have top honor. Just bottomfeeding the entire round, generating honor, and no way to take it back.

Thread Information