Thread: Does Blizzard affect Humans and War Heros?

Post Fiend

Does Blizzard affect Humans and War Heros?

Since Humans and War Heros have Immune to Income Penalties...
    Does Blizzard affect them?
    Blizzard effects BE which indirectly effects income.

Regular
    Blizzard affects Humans and War Heros the same as everyone else.

Lots of things indirectly affect income. Kidnapping. Attacking. Arson. Etc. Etc. Those affect humans and war heroes also.

Post Fiend
    But if one runs their province well they can lose population and it not lower income. So the answer to your question is depends on the skill level of the player. Me, nope. Everyone else yes, most likely. I'll explain if you have more people than jobs and this can happen in many ways. Dungeons, science, military size, and homes. If one uses all these correctly, one can have a cushion.
    Last edited by Blue Mass; 01-05-2017 at 21:35.

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Mass View Post
    But if one runs their province well they can lose population and it not lower income. So the answer to your question is depends on the skill level of the player. Me, nope. Everyone else yes, most likely. I'll explain if you have more people than jobs and this can happen in many ways. Dungeons, science, military size, and homes. If one uses all these correctly, one can have a cushion.
    cushion=net loss...you are trading guaranteed income for a safe guard for a potential danger, that danger may never come to fruition in which case you wasted valuable resources.

Veteran
    Lol, Goodwitch literally just said, "walk softly, but carry a big stick".

Needs to get out more
    Not to derail, but it seems Blue Mass does actively what I often do passively.

Be blubber my friend.

Edit: My kingdom is facing another in war that has a number of heretics. As far as I know they haven't used them; at least in the expected manner.

Anyways, me and another attacker opened up with a FB run on one of their avian heretics. We did well, as we are the also-ran avian cleric this age. But it occurred to me the threat this setup presents.

We can't just massacre every heretic. And unlike other personalities the heretic conserves runes which becomes an issue with compacted acres. We're all accustomed to being razed from chained provinces, even FB'd but...NM is a different story, lol.

While I could brag my avian being able to FB a heretic avian is something, I thought if he was built like me he'd be a ticking time-bomb. I'm not built that great, I just dump a lot of building credits into guilds because I find unreliable self casting an irritation worth never building TGs. Presto! I have wizards.

It's not that I'm considering avian heretics but that I'm going to think about how I perceive heretics for my Virtual Kingdom. This probably occurred to everyone that's use to projecting chain effect but nobody ever discusses stage 2 strategies here. For some reason I've been ignoring this factor for heretics unlike other t/m builds. It's that heretic gets a real uptick in danger level if they have the runes for NM runs.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 06-05-2017 at 22:20.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Mass View Post
    I love this. It's idiotically brilliant logic.

Second, blizzard reduces BE even if you province has 1 job and 100 peasants. It's effects are subtracted from the end of the BE calculation modifier.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Thread Information