Thread: Jejos of kaer loche

Jejos of kaer loche

Hey there!
    Former player here, from the late 90s early - 00s. Anyway, this is a longshot. But if anyone remembers and/or still has the contact info on a guy called Jejos (he was in KLA back in the days with his own flagship/kd), I would love to have it. Thank you in advance.

Cheers
    /Exec

Post Fiend
    I was in Loche, but i dont recall anyone with that nick... sorry ^^

I was the leader of Kear Loche and KLA for a long time and do not recall that Nick :( although it has been quite a while...
    Last edited by Kear Alpha; 03-05-2017 at 11:56.

Thanks for your time anyway :) Oh, but I think i remember your names. :)
    Cheers!

Send him a message

https://youtu.be/SA_RbwSqvL8

Or jump on facebook and ask slowt
    Bad Company KLA, Ballers KLA, Battlefields KLA, Bloodstone KLA, Brutal Beatdown KLA, Candystore KLA, Cartoon Networth KLA, Child Friendly KLA, Charmed KLA, The Corporation KLA, CrazynOObs KLA, Crazy KLA, Cube KLA, Da Zoo KLA, Daring Warriors KLA, Drunken Legions KLA, The Drug Lords KLA, Disturbed KLA, Enslavers KLA, Evil Intentions KLA, Executioners KLA, Faith KLA , F E E L KLA, The Forge KLA, Freestyle KLA, FSU KLA, Grinners KLA, Hellspawn KLA, Imperials KLA, The Kaer Baers KLA, Kaer Dragonfang KLA, Kaer Loche KLA, Kaer Rose KLA, Kaer Warriors KLA, Kaer 2 Raze DPA KLA, Laetitia KLA, The Legendary Gods KLA, Majesty KLA, Malibu KLA, Minions KLA, Monolith KLA, Neverforget KLA, Notorious KLA, NWA KLA, Olympia KLA , ORDER of Zaius KLA, ParaDIGm KLA, Pasty Trolls KLA, Phoenix Overlords KLA, Plaidovia KLA, Playground KLA, Pure KLA, RejoiceWeConquer KLA, Rychean Empire KLA, Schadenfreude KLA, Serial killers KLA, Shadows of KLA, Sharks KLA, Singularity KLA, Slash n Burn KLA, Smurf Squad KLA, Soda Machine KLA, SPQR KLA, Simians KLA, Stormbruins KLA , Tears KLA, Temple of Lords KLA, The One KLA, Transcendence KLA, Tribulation KLA, Vanity KLA, Vice and Virtue KLA, Victrix Angeli KLA, Vikings of Birka KLA, vRiCIOUS KLA, vRiCKED KLA, War Wh0res KLA, We Kaer KLA, The WRATH KLA, xXx Rated KLA
    Kaer Loche Alliance
    The longest continuous alliance in utopia's history
    ~~~~~~~ Orkfia ..... M O T H E R F U C K E R S KLA & Smileys 8D ~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~ Dominion ..... RAVENS ~~~~~~~

Hurlinnnnnnnnnnn

Thread Information