Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Age ending way early?

Forum Addict
    screw freeze times, just start the age right away!

Post Demon
    As long as it is done to implement changes and not to please some nut job creating threads about how the age should be ended I'm fine with any age length.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Then why do most kds choose sucky setups? maybe they should get, and use a couple of extra days
    cuz there is bad ls involved? u really think giving ghettos more time will change theyr minds on things? its like extending a exam with 1h to a guy who didnt learned for it :P 24-48h is more than enough to do some math over 8 races and 8 pers...

on topic: I like the ideea of having shorter ages but maybe announce them earlyer if u plan on doing them so short? pretty sure there are lots of CFs out there longer than EOA that where not supposed to be EOA ;)

Strategy Moderator
    The new ownership did previously announce that they intended to have shorter ages with YR10 being the target. I don't have the link to this announcement handy, but it should be somewhere on the forums. I understand it'd have been easy to miss though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    So true haha. Every age only like 3-4 KDs choose proper set-ups, like 20 decent
    Yes, yes, you are so right. Only 3-4 good ones, 20 decent, rest are retards.
    Last edited by DavidC; 04-05-2017 at 11:15.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Yes, yes, you are so right. Only 3-4 good ones, 20 decent, rest are retards.
    It's the dimmer switch mentality that's lacking. See, back in the day, every leisure suit Larry had a dimmer switch to set the mood. While this could be interpreted as sleaze mentality I remind that most of you are products of the x-treme era: pink pickup trucks with neon flare, mullets, tribal tats...

Nuance goes a long way in Utopia, and ambient lighting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I agree, 24 hours is not enough time for a refresh. 48 hours would be enough time for KDs to refresh and get their plans together.

Administrator
    Well, the schedule (if I read it correctly) says there will be 48 hours of Freeze. So let's assume that's what is going to happen.

Proposed changes are scheduled to come out 9 days before Age start, and Final changes are scheduled to come out 4 days before age start. That seems reasonable right?

And end of age announced 17.5 days in advance? Interesting.

Oh, and the next person to refer to the core of players being idiots or retards will feel my wrath to the highest extent. Don't test me.
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Regular
    12 or 13 weeks is very very long. 10-11 weeks is cool.

This actually matches with the 1 day oop times.
    Last edited by erm; 04-05-2017 at 12:02.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidC View Post
    Oh, and the next person to refer to the core of players being idiots or retards will feel my wrath to the highest extent. Don't test me.
    You had to be there I guess.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

10 week ages sounds swejt!
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

5/4/2017

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Then why do most kds choose sucky setups? maybe they should get, and use a couple of extra days
    May the 4th be with you.

I am ok either way. Same time , slightly longer time. I see benefits of both.
    if its in the game... I like Bishop. I don't care what my Mommy says about him.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidC View Post
    Here is an idea you should put into effect. Wrath of highest extend should include having provinces deleted, not just a forum ban for dropping lines like this :)
    The 4 Horsemen

*A cult worships their leader who is alive and well. A religion worships the same guy except he is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Glimi View Post
    It's not even 10. It ends at the end of YR9
    You realize we have a Year 0, right? beginning of year 0 to end of year 9 is 10 weeks.

10-12 weeks is perfect imo.
    #Beastblood

rule #12 no dutchies allowed.
    --Amendment 1.1: <3 LDP mucho much
    --Amendment 1.2: <3 chrissi
    --Amendment 1.3: snirpsner is by far the best dutchie ever. <3
    --Amendment 1.4: Prot and Darkie are OK in my book.

Forum Fanatic
    personally i wish ages ended the same each age. Either beginning of YR 12 or the end of it. same length each age ,That sometimes was impossible it seems but would be nice to to have a time line each age that players and Devs both can relate to.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Thread Information