Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Changes for next age

Changes for next age

Maybe there is a better thread for this, couldnt find it so I post it here.

As we now cant choose between acers or honor from war win. How about this?

50% of the acers gained from ww is devided equally on all provs in the kd
    50% is for the M to allocate, though a cap on how much a single prov can take + a time limit for when this has to be done by the M.

It should benefit both growing and warring kds.

+1

Sounds good to me
    They gave Pandora a box. Prometheus begged her not to open it. She opened it. Every evil to which human flesh is heir came out of it.
    The last thing to come out of the box was HOPE.... It flew away.

Pandora's Box aka PB

Strategy Moderator
    Sounds complicated to implement and abusable to me =]

I also urge the dev consider it to give monarch an option to distribute lands.

This is for the suggestion forum. But as other mentioned - people shouldn't be allowed to relocate the land gain. It should be done automatically to avoid abuses.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo To View Post
    This is for the suggestion forum. But as other mentioned - people shouldn't be allowed to relocate the land gain. It should be done automatically to avoid abuses.
    Sounds like it would be nice to have and hard to have.
    Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

"If you have a problem with a post then use the report button.

24 hour ban for arguing with me. This isn't a democracy." - Bishop

Forum Fanatic
    Sounds very abusable also

Monsters

#MONSTERS

Regular
    Very abusable, should have the bring back to option for Honor or Land or if both make it so the M can choose More of one or less of one.

There are times when gianing so much land from a War and a WW are not helpful
    Zinc

Kobi and his boys together since age 50

Strategy Moderator
    But why is gaining land not helpful? Perhaps the 'why' is the thing that needs to be addressed.

Forum Fanatic
    i like it the way it is myself.That way my people cant whine if i take land when they wanted honor :)

Monsters

#MONSTERS

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    But why is gaining land not helpful? Perhaps the 'why' is the thing that needs to be addressed.
    Because at the moment it's too much and you can't protect it after eowcf. WW is literally for farming whoring KDs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo To View Post
    Because at the moment it's too much and you can't protect it after eowcf. WW is literally for farming whoring KDs.
    The problem, from my perspective, is that war kingdoms aren't always willing to protect it. I've spent 95% of my time playing this game in warring kingdoms/ghettos. Go talk to the well established war kingdoms, they're able to defend their land against the big scary growth kingdoms. In an all out fight, the growth kingdom will win because of the land advantage of course, but it's very rare that a growth kingdom is willing to stop pumping and go full hostile with a war kingdom. There's easier land to take on this server. The only land my current kingdom has taken outside of hostiles and wars is from provinces that are in kingdoms not willing to protect their land. If you're going to let a growth kingdom take your land, they're going to keep taking it!

If you're not in a growth kingdom OR a war kingdom, then get yourself out of that piece of **** ghetto and join one! There's plenty of unfilled warring kingdoms, plenty of kingdoms with an organized core wanting to replace their weakest players, and plenty of players sitting in ****ty kingdoms who want to play with a strong team!

If you're just playing Utopia to play Utopia and you really enjoy the casual play, then you're going to be hit by growth kingdoms. They want your land more than you do!
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Probably better to automatically distribute land based on size...would be easier to implement than monarch choice (example of tiny kds with huge monarchs come to mind). So if you're smaller (probably due to having been recently chained) you would get the most acres based on the war win.

This would also be ideal for honor distribution, IMO. Typically the tiny chained attackers just get screwed...but in this distribution they would not only get the most acres of the war win acres, but also the most honor. (Or course someone slightly bigger than them shouldn't be punished for it...but some kind of percentage attribution thing).

I think that none of the land should be open to distribution by the monarch or anybody else, but I also think that giving every province the same amount is a bad idea.
    I think that acres should be allocated according to an inverse exponential formula(smallest province gets the most) with a cap on growing 100% of your current size. If the cap triggers any excess acres that would normally be awarded to a province gets shifted to the 2nd smallest province etc until all the acres have been distributed. That way cows gets 0-1 acres and chained provinces gets most of the cake to help them get back closer to median size.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Post Fiend
    They should either remove the land gains from WW's, Im all for that idea, or make the bonusses aquired from EOWCF, better, to help keeping this land, right now, the "good/top kd's" are just farming tiny kingdoms 1/3 of their size, which in my book is pretty lame..

Thread Information