Thread: Potential Targets Bug

Potential Targets Bug

Hello,

This evening I was using the Potential Targets tool and received some unexpected results. I had selected Human, Normal, and Exclude War which resulting in this url for the GET request: (I removed the first part since I can't post links) /province_target_finder?race_tag=HUMAN&stance_tag=NORMAL&exclude_in_war=on

However, an Avian and Faery province were returned in the results. I have a screen shot of the results, but since this is my first post I can't link an image. The query was made about 10 minutes prior to this post.

Let me know if there is more info you would like.

I think it has something to do with changing the race. There are some anomalies in race charts too.

Scribe
    I think it just throws a tantrum sometimes..a couple days ago I got all targets that were twice my size. But once I ran it again it calmed down and gave me my targets not someone else's

Forum Addict
    Generally the target_finder code is slow and often produces less-than-optimal results. I hope to replace it soon.

Scribe
    so yea the search for targets of a certain race is totally broken...me 590k nw

looking for orc...the top result was over a mill nw...then sorted by nw just to see the span..also suggested 99k nw

if a newer player uses this and misses the return time he may be out for the rest of the age :S

Thread Information