Thread: Trump brings the US yet another step towards becoming a Bana

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Veteran
    Well seeing we have two democrats pretending to be republicans in the Senate it doesn't look like any health care bill will get done. It's a damn shame because these premiums are killing me financially. It's amazing how the baby boomers just keep screwing are generation. I pay more then my parents for health insurance. It's just so messed up and wrong in so many ways. Hopefully their is a hell and all the lying politicians go there. God bless Trump a non politician

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    Well seeing we have two democrats pretending to be republicans in the Senate it doesn't look like any health care bill will get done. It's a damn shame because these premiums are killing me financially. It's amazing how the baby boomers just keep screwing are generation. I pay more then my parents for health insurance. It's just so messed up and wrong in so many ways. Hopefully their is a hell and all the lying politicians go there. God bless Trump a non politician
    Tells you something doesn't it. 8 years of *****ing and trying to tear down Obamacare and now that they are on the hook they got nothing... Can't even get their own party on board.
    It was 3 Republicans putting the people over the party. Thank god.
    You talk about lying politicians going to hell and then god bless Trump who IS a lying politician... Crazy.

Thread Information