Quote Originally Posted by Swirvin'Birds View Post
I would say it's you that doesn't understand the power of the POTUS and what damage he can do. The President does not have the power to make the investigation stop. That is obstruction of justice. Think Nixon would like to have a word with you. Sure he might not be offically charged but he most certainly would be impeached.
I would ask you the same question. Where is your anger since your soo upset with the Chelsea Manning deal? You know, the lady that leaked secrets to Wikileaks... The same Wikileaks that leaked the Clinton e-mails that you praised the leakers for? Besides wtf does Manning have to do with Trump and how do you know we were not upset with the decision? We sure as hell were not talking anout it.
Just made up noise? Lol... Oh your killing me here... To funny. Yea, it's all just make believe...
Trump did nothing wrong because he isn't the one being investigated....... liberals can't seem to understand this. Just like Obama didn't do anything wrong with pardoning manning. Flynn just worked in the government and is the only one they found any evidence against. Trump can pardon Flynn or prosecute Flynn if he wishes. It's his power as President.