Thread: Trump brings the US yet another step towards becoming a Bana

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    Seriously I find all of you so amusing and nuts all at the same time. Zero evidence of anything claimed against Trump but you swear he is guilty. Liberals have went off the deep end and good news is you will never win the house, Senate or President again. So keep up the crazy rage just drives more independents towards being Republicans. ;)
    OMG... Zero evidence even when Trump is quoted saying “I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job, I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”
    How about a quote from his son? ‘Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.’
    How about Flynn? Nothing there either? Lol. Okay, yea.... Zero evidence haha. Were not even in the FBI with access to what they have.
    Not a single person has claimed absolute proof of it. We have stated the reasons why the investigation should and is happening. We are telling you why there is justification for the investigation. Your the only one here claiming absolutes and you have even less to stand on when it comes to that. You just flatly deny all evidence and most of the time don't even bother to understand the subject your posting about. All emotion and no actual thought.
    Lol... We are about 6 months into his 1st term. He has the lowest presidential approval rating in history... Your completely delusional. Wait until that secret behind doors republican health bill kicks in... Republicans are so screwed Trump doesn't even want his name attached to it. Even he called it 'mean'.
    Here is the most truthful Donald Trump statement ever made. "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters." proof positive here in these forums. No questioning anything, just eating up the golden turds from Trump. Hell, you even fail to acknowledge that members of BOTH the republican and democratic parties pushed for this investigation. So much dishonesty in your postings...

One last thing. You do realize the republican party has been rigging the electorial college for years now through redistricting right? It's why the last 2 republican presidents lost the popular vote and won the presidency.
    Last edited by Swirvin'Birds; 18-06-2017 at 18:36.

Thread Information