Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 153

Thread: Trump brings the US yet another step towards becoming a Bana

  1. #1
    Post Demon Elldallan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,973

    Trump brings the US yet another step towards becoming a Bana

    So apparently Trump has just fired the FBI Director James Comey: http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/09/po...ump-white-out/
    Seemingly completely without reason... other than of course that Comey controls the FBI probe into his Russian connections, so the question is how much longer is Congress and US public going to accept this farce?

    It seems obvious the Trump is using the office of President for personal gain, isn't that reason enough to impeach the Tangerine in Chief?
    How much more will it take for people to see reason and realize that they're dealing with a wannabe despot and a madman?
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    768
    Maybe it's because without zero evidence of any wrong doing on Trumps part the investigation is still going on? When Hillary Clinton broke a bunch of laws and they had solid evidence of the fact she broke these laws he didnt bring charges against her. How about the fact that Trump campaign was infact spied on and the FBI director lied about it. Then later admitted it but said it was legal surveillance. Comey was corrupt and should have been fired sooner. Only mistake Trump made was waiting for so long.

  3. #3
    Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Palem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    How much more will it take for people to see reason and realize that they're dealing with a wannabe despot and a madman?
    Which people are you referring to? The majority of the American people are well aware of our dictator in chief.

    It's ok. Comey made preparations and was expecting to be fired. A friendly reminder that Nixon repeatedly fired the people investigating him.

    The intelligence community held Comey in pretty high regard, so the leaking that is almost sure to follow is going to be pretty great lol

  4. #4
    Forum Fanatic
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,715
    Other than the west coast and inner cities,most people have no issues with the president. Thats the groups that voted for Hillary .The rest she forgot about. Comey wasnt even in control of his own department.

    Monsters

    Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

    #MONSTERS





  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    768
    Comey is impossible to defend as a man just doing his job. In a press conference he detailed crimes Hillary Clinton committed but at the end of it said he wasn't going to charge her. Right their he lost any credibility in the intel community. Fyi

  6. #6
    Post Demon Elldallan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,973
    Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    Maybe it's because without zero evidence of any wrong doing on Trumps part the investigation is still going on? When Hillary Clinton broke a bunch of laws and they had solid evidence of the fact she broke these laws he didnt bring charges against her. How about the fact that Trump campaign was infact spied on and the FBI director lied about it. Then later admitted it but said it was legal surveillance. Comey was corrupt and should have been fired sooner. Only mistake Trump made was waiting for so long.
    The campaign of the Creature from the Orange Lagoon wasn't spied upon as far as we know, and as of yet absolutely zero evidence has been presented that the campaign itself was spied on.

    On the other hand certain individuals within his campaign where spied upon because they were having suspect interactions with a foreign power, and those interactions where intercepted during regular intelligence operations against said foreign power!
    And it has been all but established that Michael Flynn has either lied about his affiliations and interactions with foreign governments, or the campaign of President P*ssygrabber failed in their due dilligence to investigate somebody they appointed to national security advisor which speaks volumes about their incompetence. Michael Flynn as a former general was by law required to get pre-approval from the Pentagon before becoming a foreign agent and there has so far been no indications that he ever sought such a permission, and yet it's abundantly clear that Michael Flynn has been acting as a foreign agent on behalf of Turkey.

    There has so far never been sufficient evidence that Hillary actually broke the law, did she act in a wildly inappropriate manner, yes.
    But was it criminal? So far nobody has been able to gather enough evidence to prove any criminal intent, and putting Hillary behind bars was after all one of F*ckface von Clownstick's election promises, so if it had been possible to indict Hillary I'm sure that President P*ssygrabber would have had Jeff Sessions send it to court, but he didn't because there's not enough evidence to support a conviction.

    So far we don't know what evidence there is or isn't about any alleged wrongdoings by Agent Orange because the investigation is still classified.
    But if there's nothing to hide then there is no reason to fire Comey until the investigation is over. Because doing it now will only raises suspicions and create a PR nightmare of whether the Tangerine in Chief is trying to abuse the power of his office to protect himself, much like Richard "I'm not a crook" Nixon did. If there's nothing to hide then why has President Babyfingers still not released his Tax returns?
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

  7. #7
    Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Palem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder TA View Post
    Other than the west coast and inner cities,most people have no issues with the president.
    Gallop pole 40% approval rating says otherwise

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    768
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    The campaign of the Creature from the Orange Lagoon wasn't spied upon as far as we know, and as of yet absolutely zero evidence has been presented that the campaign itself was spied on.

    On the other hand certain individuals within his campaign where spied upon because they were having suspect interactions with a foreign power, and those interactions where intercepted during regular intelligence operations against said foreign power!
    And it has been all but established that Michael Flynn has either lied about his affiliations and interactions with foreign governments, or the campaign of President P*ssygrabber failed in their due dilligence to investigate somebody they appointed to national security advisor which speaks volumes about their incompetence. Michael Flynn as a former general was by law required to get pre-approval from the Pentagon before becoming a foreign agent and there has so far been no indications that he ever sought such a permission, and yet it's abundantly clear that Michael Flynn has been acting as a foreign agent on behalf of Turkey.

    There has so far never been sufficient evidence that Hillary actually broke the law, did she act in a wildly inappropriate manner, yes.
    But was it criminal? So far nobody has been able to gather enough evidence to prove any criminal intent, and putting Hillary behind bars was after all one of F*ckface von Clownstick's election promises, so if it had been possible to indict Hillary I'm sure that President P*ssygrabber would have had Jeff Sessions send it to court, but he didn't because there's not enough evidence to support a conviction.

    So far we don't know what evidence there is or isn't about any alleged wrongdoings by Agent Orange because the investigation is still classified.
    But if there's nothing to hide then there is no reason to fire Comey until the investigation is over. Because doing it now will only raises suspicions and create a PR nightmare of whether the Tangerine in Chief is trying to abuse the power of his office to protect himself, much like Richard "I'm not a crook" Nixon did. If there's nothing to hide then why has President Babyfingers still not released his Tax returns?
    Michael Flynn served and broke the law under Obama. Not Donald Trump and the security clearance was given by Obama administration Fyi.

    Yes, Hillary Clinton broke the law, their is no exception under the law stating that being, dumb, irresponsible or not knowing the law excludes you from being liable. You don't need criminal intent when it comes to storing or sharing classified material either.Their are soldiers in jail right now for taking selfies in front or near something classified. Not serving month or two month jail time but multiple year sentences.

    Finally I am glad the emails got released to show how corrupt the Democrats really Where. God bless Russains if they where behind it. Democrat party was exposed for being run by racist, scum bags who sold nothing but lies and bull****. Even they admit it and fired Everyone. Lol

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    768
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Gallop pole 40% approval rating says otherwise
    Same polls that had Clinton winning right ;)

  10. #10
    Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Palem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,827
    Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    God bless Russains if they where behind it.
    We're going to go ahead and save that and pull your patriot card.

    Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    Same polls that had Clinton winning right ;)
    Not to my knowledge, no. I don't believe Gallup did projections for the election this year.

    But more importantly, do you have a credible source indicating that a majority of Americans are happy with Trump?

  11. #11
    Post Demon Elldallan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,973
    Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    Michael Flynn served and broke the law under Obama. Not Donald Trump and the security clearance was given by Obama administration Fyi.
    Yes he did, what's your point? My point is that Flynn was in line for an even higher security clearance than he had previously held and as such he was supposed to fill out and send in a federal form stating any ties to foreign governments. Either he didn't and the Short Fingered Vulgarian hired him anyway, or he lied on those forms as well. The White House hasn't released those documents at this time so we don't really know which is the case, although if he had lied on them they would have no doubt been in a rush to publish them because that would pout them off the hook... So the silence speaks volumes

    Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    Yes, Hillary Clinton broke the law, their is no exception under the law stating that being, dumb, irresponsible or not knowing the law excludes you from being liable. You don't need criminal intent when it comes to storing or sharing classified material either.Their are soldiers in jail right now for taking selfies in front or near something classified. Not serving month or two month jail time but multiple year sentences.
    So why has there been no prosecution then? She wasn't given amnesty by Obama before he got out of office and it was one of the Liar in Chief's election promises to "put her behind bars". If they really have sufficient evidence to support inditing Hillary then why isn't the Tangerine in Chief having her prosecuted?
    The crime that she might be accused of is: "to knowingly or through gross negligence disclose classified information to someone not authorized to receive it". And it hasn't been proven that the information was ever disclosed to somebody who didn't have the proper security clearances, which is required. So if they can ever prove that then they can put her in jail because the handling was obviously either knowingly or grossly negligent.
    Possibly she cleaned out any incriminating information really well, or it's also possible that she never disclosed classified information to someone not authorized to receive it.

    As for those soldiers, they were prosecuted under the Uniform Code of Military Justice, which is generally much much harsher with these things because the military requires a much higher standards from their employees than does civilian laws. It could also be proven that they had released that information to somebody who hadn't been cleared to receive it. Hillary is not nor she ever(to my knowledge) been a member of the United States Armed Forces and therefore she's not subject to the UCMJ and as such she has to be prosecuted under federal law.

    Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    Finally I am glad the emails got released to show how corrupt the Democrats really Where. God bless Russains if they where behind it. Democrat party was exposed for being run by racist, scum bags who sold nothing but lies and bull****. Even they admit it and fired Everyone. Lol
    It's good to know that you support a foreign state committing crimes against US citizens... Not even the Republicans in the Senate or the House goes quite that far, probably because they realize the implications which you clearly does not.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    768
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    Yes he did, what's your point? My point is that Flynn was in line for an even higher security clearance than he had previously held and as such he was supposed to fill out and send in a federal form stating any ties to foreign governments. Either he didn't and the Short Fingered Vulgarian hired him anyway, or he lied on those forms as well. The White House hasn't released those documents at this time so we don't really know which is the case, although if he had lied on them they would have no doubt been in a rush to publish them because that would pout them off the hook... So the silence speaks volumes


    So why has there been no prosecution then? She wasn't given amnesty by Obama before he got out of office and it was one of the Liar in Chief's election promises to "put her behind bars". If they really have sufficient evidence to support inditing Hillary then why isn't the Tangerine in Chief having her prosecuted?
    The crime that she might be accused of is: "to knowingly or through gross negligence disclose classified information to someone not authorized to receive it". And it hasn't been proven that the information was ever disclosed to somebody who didn't have the proper security clearances, which is required. So if they can ever prove that then they can put her in jail because the handling was obviously either knowingly or grossly negligent.
    Possibly she cleaned out any incriminating information really well, or it's also possible that she never disclosed classified information to someone not authorized to receive it.

    As for those soldiers, they were prosecuted under the Uniform Code of Military Justice, which is generally much much harsher with these things because the military requires a much higher standards from their employees than does civilian laws. It could also be proven that they had released that information to somebody who hadn't been cleared to receive it. Hillary is not nor she ever(to my knowledge) been a member of the United States Armed Forces and therefore she's not subject to the UCMJ and as such she has to be prosecuted under federal law.

    It's good to know that you support a foreign state committing crimes against US citizens... Not even the Republicans in the Senate or the House goes quite that far, probably because they realize the implications which you clearly does not.
    So Obama failed to police Flynn but Trump did and fired Flynn. Maybe if Obama administration was paying closer attention it could have saved Trump the hassle of having to deal with it.

    Clinton can still have charges brought against her. Its possible thats the reason they fired Comey because they where doing a investigation into Clinton and found wrong doing on Comey part. No Civilions are held to the same standards as military personal when it comes to storing and sending classified material. Only difference is where they are put in prison because military prison hard labor is still allowed.

    Russia didn't actually interfere at all in the election. All they did was released emails that members of the DNC actually wrote. Maybe if the DNC wouldn't have fixed the primaries, insulted Bernie Sanders supports, given Hillary all the questions ahead of time. Insulted multiple race's and religion's. Your argument is like blaming the guy for video taping the crime for the actual crime that was committed. Russia didn't make the DNC, be racist, cheating bigots, that fixed there primaries. They just shined a light on the fact of what they truly Where.;)
    Last edited by handofthrawn; 11-05-2017 at 02:37.

  13. #13
    Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Palem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,827
    Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    Russia didn't actually interfere at all in the election.
    This is false. Both bipartisan investigations in the house and Senate as well as the FBI openly say that Russia interfered with our election.

    The only questions are if those interferences had an impact on the outcome of the election (which is something no one will be able to determine) and if the Trump campaign knowingly colluded with them (which is being investigated).

  14. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    768
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    This is false. Both bipartisan investigations in the house and Senate as well as the FBI openly say that Russia interfered with our election.

    The only questions are if those interferences had an impact on the outcome of the election (which is something no one will be able to determine) and if the Trump campaign knowingly colluded with them (which is being investigated).
    I guess it depends on what you consider interference. To me releasing emails that are legit and not altered in anyway to the public is not interference to me. How about this the DNC should stop being corrupt racist politicians rigging their primaries. Yet you dwell on how we got the emails. Just seems ridicules all together honestly. What's even dumber is if Democrats did succeed at impeachment you would end up with Pence as president. Go from one of the most liberal Republicans ever to hold office to the most hardcore right President in Pence. That's almost as dumb as Democrats demanding Trump fire Comey and when he does they call it a cover up. I guess their is no end to the stupidity of Democratic lawmakers.

  15. #15
    Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Palem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,827
    I won't be responding to any of that, but you can look forward to me correcting the blatantly false information you try to propagate on these forums.

    Good day comrade.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •