Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump brings the US yet another step towards becoming a Bana

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Scribe
    Even if you ignore the media and outside sources I don't see how anyone cannot see that President Trump is not the right fit for the job.
    The people he hired and appointed are constantly giving statements that either misquote the President or are contrary to the things the President said.
    That means either he is a pretty good business man and hired brilliant people that do their jobs diligently but he lacks the moral fortitude befitting his office. Or he actually is a good guy but hired all kinds of people stabbing his back which makes him a bad leader.

Director of Age Changes
    Or, he's just a filthy liar and a hypocrite with his 'drain the swamp'. Occam's razor.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Forum Addict
    But, if the people want filthy lies and hypocrisy, wouldn't it be a good politician's duty to supply?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyB View Post
    But, if the people want filthy lies and hypocrisy, wouldn't it be a good politician's duty to supply?
    I don't think any people objectively want that, they're all either so jaded/disenfranchised about only ever getting that already so that they don't give a **** anymore. Or they're deluded by the shiny cloth that's pulled over their heads.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Regular
    When 60+% of the population wants the president to not do something and he does it anyway he is no longer a president, he is a dictator.

Veteran
    The one thing you guys all are missing is Trump voters do not believe or care what the media says, what polls say or any other politicians have to say. The man is doing exactly what he promised he would do when elected. That is extremely rare in a politician. Such as this week leaving the Paris climate treaty. Which was a joke, USA gives up everything and has our energy cost triple which is devastating for the poor and businesses. While China and India gives up nothing plus negates any saving of the planet we attempt to do. On top of that we have to pay 100 billion dollars to third world country's so they can build power plants. But we can't even take care of our vets in this country and have a homeless problem. I guarantee Trump wins in 2020. ;)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    The one thing you guys all are missing is Trump voters do not believe or care what the media says, what polls say or any other politicians have to say.
    We're all perfectly aware that Trump voters are detached from reality and refuse to acknowledge any truth of reality beyond their experience.

The man is doing exactly what he promised he would do when elected.
    I wouldn't say "exactly". Trump has by far not lived up to his campaign promises. Though to his credit, we're only months into his administration, even though it feels like it's been decades.

That is extremely rare in a politician.
    It's not.

Which was a joke, USA gives up everything and has our energy cost triple which is devastating for the poor and businesses.
    While I'm not completely sure what you mean by "gives up everything" I'm very sure it's inaccurate as well as your claim that our energy costs have tripled. I welcome sources that back up these claims.

While China and India gives up nothing plus negates any saving of the planet we attempt to do. On top of that we have to pay 100 billion dollars to third world country's so they can build power plants.
    I believe that countries like China and India are held to the same standards, they're simply just given more time to get to the standards that the agreement calls for.

But we can't even take care of our vets in this country and have a homeless problem.
    I'd like to think that a country as vast and wealthy as America is capable of doing more than one thing at a time.

I guarantee Trump wins in 2020. ;)
    I doubt that, but in all fairness I highly doubted his victory in the first place, so we'll see.

Regular
    The one thing you guys all are missing is Trump voters do not believe or care what the media says, what polls say or any other politicians have to say. The man is doing exactly what he promised he would do when elected. That is extremely rare in a politician. Such as this week leaving the Paris climate treaty. Which was a joke, USA gives up everything and has our energy cost triple which is devastating for the poor and businesses. While China and India gives up nothing plus negates any saving of the planet we attempt to do. On top of that we have to pay 100 billion dollars to third world country's so they can build power plants. But we can't even take care of our vets in this country and have a homeless problem. I guarantee Trump wins in 2020. ;)
    What in the world are you talking about? We don't pay 3rd world countries. Show me where this info is found please? Even republican sites that attacked it under Obama never even mention this fact you came up with.
    No... China is leading in renewable energy. We are going the way of the dinosaur. We became a great nation from innovation, not by rooting ourselves to old technologies. Lead the way to the future. To do otherwise is to doom this nation.
    Hell, even GE is not happy with Trump and this decision.

His job is to do the will of the American people and he failed again to do so. End of story.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Swirvin'Birds View Post
    What in the world are you talking about? We don't pay 3rd world countries. Show me where this info is found please? Even republican sites that attacked it under Obama never even mention this fact you came up with.
    No... China is leading in renewable energy. We are going the way of the dinosaur. We became a great nation from innovation, not by rooting ourselves to old technologies. Lead the way to the future. To do otherwise is to doom this nation.
    Hell, even GE is not happy with Trump and this decision.

His job is to do the will of the American people and he failed again to do so. End of story.
    It's part of the Paris Treaty that USA would have to give 100 billion dollars to a fund that built electrical plants for 3rd world nations. As for China you have no idea what your talking about. Some of their city's are so polluted they have to wear mask just to leave their homes. In what world do you live? China follows no regulations what's so ever. Why do you think all factories over there? Next your going to tell me India is environmentally friendly. Lol. I can tell you have never left the USA and only watch MSNBC.

It's part of the Paris Treaty that USA would have to give 100 billion dollars to a fund that built electrical plants for 3rd world nations. As for China you have no idea what your talking about. Some of their city's are so polluted they have to wear mask just to leave their homes. In what world do you live? China follows no regulations what's so ever. Why do you think all factories over there? Next your going to tell me India is environmentally friendly. Lol. I can tell you have never left the USA and only watch MSNBC.
    You have no ide what you talking about might I suggest you get familiar with the Paris treaty first then you talk.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    You have no ide what you talking about might I suggest you get familiar with the Paris treaty first then you talk.
    I watched the President press conference where he laid out exactly why he withdrew from it. Then the analyst admit that China and India could double there use of coal while we had to give up all of our coal. Negating any good to the environment that we did.

Regular
    The 100 billion is not from only the United States...

In the Paris Agreement, the developed countries reaffirmed the commitment to mobilize $100 billion a year in climate finance by 2020, and agreed to continue mobilizing finance at the level of $100 billion a year until 2025.[40] The commitment refers to the pre-existing plan to provide US$100 billion a year in aid to developing countries for actions on climate change adaptation and mitigation.[41]
    There is a 3 billion dollar slush fund as well. But we were going to be paying in less per capita than many of the other countries.

So where in this gods green earth are you getting your misinformation from? You have on several occasions in these treads posted false information and then have the gall tell us to stop watching fake news... Take your own advice

China just built the worlds largest solar power farm.
    Last edited by Swirvin'Birds; 03-06-2017 at 18:51.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Swirvin'Birds View Post
    The 100 billion is not from only the United States...

In the Paris Agreement, the developed countries reaffirmed the commitment to mobilize $100 billion a year in climate finance by 2020, and agreed to continue mobilizing finance at the level of $100 billion a year until 2025.[40] The commitment refers to the pre-existing plan to provide US$100 billion a year in aid to developing countries for actions on climate change adaptation and mitigation.[41]
    There is a 3 billion dollar slush fund as well. But we were going to be paying in less per capita than many of the other countries.

So where in this gods green earth are you getting your misinformation from? You have on several occasions in these treads posted false information and then have the gall tell us to stop watching fake news... Take your own advice

China just built the worlds largest solar power farm.
    Yes our part of the 100 billion is 3 billion which adds up to 100 billion.... China is the biggest polluter in the world on every front. They have little to no EPA regulations. Wtf you think all factories went there? Most of there automobiles don't even have catalytic converters. They have no scrubbers on any coal plants or factories. China is the greatest world threat on every front whether it's military, environmental or economic threat. But democrats praise them and worry about our allie Russia.... Seriously Democrats are so butt hurt they want to start world war 3 with Russia because Hillary Clinton lost a fair election. Lol

Enthusiast
    Guys play nice.
    Last edited by Coldhearted; 03-06-2017 at 02:33.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    When are you going to get it through your head that nobody gives a **** about Hillary Clinton anymore?

Thread Information