Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump brings the US yet another step towards becoming a Bana

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Veteran
    Russia wasn't a threat a year ago, until Trump was elected according to Democrats. Also Trump fired Comey because he was incompetent and a nut case. Had nothing to do with Russia. Everyone on both sides agrees Comey was incompetent. So if Russia is such a big threat, why did Obama and Hillary Clinton sign off on selling them our uranium production? Why did Bill Clinton give them 500k speeches? Why did the Clinton foundation take millions from the Russian government? Russia isn't a threat to the USA and never has been since the Soviet Union fell. Also USA are such hypocrites we interfer in everyone's elections. It's like the main job of the CIA. Lol. As for climate change I don't exactly believe 100% it's right. I mean growing up it was global warming and that it was going to be the end of the world. Then come to find out all of the research was faked.... So yeah I am not going to lose sleep over it. Lol

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    Russia wasn't a threat a year ago, until Trump was elected according to Democrats.
    False.

Also Trump fired Comey because he was incompetent and a nut case. Had nothing to do with Russia.
    False

Everyone on both sides agrees Comey was incompetent.
    False.

So if Russia is such a big threat, why did Obama and Hillary Clinton sign off on selling them our uranium production? Why did Bill Clinton give them 500k speeches? Why did the Clinton foundation take millions from the Russian government?
    Because all of those things don't compromise the safety of the US and do good things for the people involved.

As another point, if Russia is our ally and working with them is a good thing, why do you consider Hillary's uranium deal to be such a black mark on her record?

Russia isn't a threat to the USA and never has been since the Soviet Union fell.
    False.

Also USA are such hypocrites we interfer in everyone's elections. It's like the main job of the CIA. Lol.
    Partially true. That's obviously not the entire purpose of the CIA. That however isn't entirely enough to make the US. hypocrites.

As for climate change I don't exactly believe 100% it's right.
    That probably has something to do with being naive enough to support a man that believes humans have a limited amount of energy for their lifetime and that exercise kills people.

I mean growing up it was global warming and that it was going to be the end of the world. Then come to find out all of the research was faked....
    False.

Regular
    Russia wasn't a threat a year ago, until Trump was elected according to Democrats. Also Trump fired Comey because he was incompetent and a nut case. Had nothing to do with Russia. Everyone on both sides agrees Comey was incompetent. So if Russia is such a big threat, why did Obama and Hillary Clinton sign off on selling them our uranium production? Why did Bill Clinton give them 500k speeches? Why did the Clinton foundation take millions from the Russian government? Russia isn't a threat to the USA and never has been since the Soviet Union fell. Also USA are such hypocrites we interfer in everyone's elections. It's like the main job of the CIA. Lol. As for climate change I don't exactly believe 100% it's right. I mean growing up it was global warming and that it was going to be the end of the world. Then come to find out all of the research was faked.... So yeah I am not going to lose sleep over it. Lol
    All of the research was faked? You really believe it is ALL faked by the entire world scientific community? I know the story your talking about, it was the Climate research unit of the University of East Angola and a hacked e-mail. If you actually research the story it has been over inflated. Besides at best you got 1 university that may have faked some data. 1, that's it. How much fake data has been released by Oil and gas company geologists? Why do you still believe them when they have been shown to do the exact same thing but not just once, time and time again?
    The other stuff in here? Uh, no. At best an extreme over simplification, at the worst an outright lie.
    Last edited by Swirvin'Birds; 05-06-2017 at 21:57.

your such a nitwit...you are just a shining example of backwards-thinking moron

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/10/u...=politics&_r=0

The New York Times

WASHINGTON — Jack Posobiec had his Twitter sights set on James B. Comey.

A pro-Trump activist notorious for his amateur sleuthing into red herrings like the “Pizzagate” hoax and a conspiracy theory involving the murder of a Democratic aide, Mr. Posobiec wrote on May 17 that Mr. Comey, the recently ousted F.B.I. director, had “said under oath that Trump did not ask him to halt any investigation.”

It mattered little that Mr. Comey had said no such thing. The tweet quickly ricocheted through the ecosystem of fake news and disinformation on the far right, where Trump partisans like Mr. Posobiec have intensified their efforts to sow doubt about the legitimacy of expanding investigations into Trump associates’ ties to Russia.

But as the journey of that one tweet shows, misinformed, distorted and false stories are gaining traction far beyond the fringes of the internet. Just 14 words from Mr. Posobiec’s Twitter account would spread far enough to provide grist for a prime-time Fox News commentary and a Rush Limbaugh monologue that reached millions of listeners, forging an alternative first draft of history in corners of the conservative media where President Trump’s troubles are often explained away as fabrications by his journalist enemies.

In this fragmented media environment, the spread of false information is accelerated and amplified by a web of allied activist-journalists with large online followings, a White House that grants them access and, occasionally, a president who validates their work. The right-wing media machine that President Bill Clinton’s aides once referred to as “conspiracy commerce” is now far more mature, extensive and, in the internet age, tough to counter.
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Veteran
    I have not seen one bad policy for America come out of the White House. As a small business owner I thank God Trump is in office. Obama was crushing us with Regulations, trade agreements, tax, electric bills, Obama care. Trump already fixed most of those and I can breath again.

Regular
    I have not seen one bad policy for America come out of the White House. As a small business owner I thank God Trump is in office. Obama was crushing us with Regulations, trade agreements, tax, electric bills, Obama care. Trump already fixed most of those and I can breath again.
    Tell me. What is your business and how many employees do you have?
    Funny... Trump hasn't passed anything yet. He has his plan but nothing has taken effect yet. Sounds like bull**** to me...
    Forbes on Obama... The same Forbes that loves Trumps tax proposal. 'Naturally, the current economic climate is not without peril. However, the past few years of the Obama Administration have been prosperous ones for entrepreneurs on a number of measures. It is why Americans continue to dream big and why foreigners seek to come here to pursue the American Dream of business ownership.'

Veteran
    So under your logic Bernie Sanders is responsible for the actions of anyone connected to his campaign? The guy that tried to assassinate Republicans at the baseball practice? Democrats really have went off the deep end. Obama administration actually broke the law according to Comey and the most Trump did was make him feel uneasy. Anyways Trump 2020 predicting a landslide. ;)

So under your logic Bernie Sanders is responsible for the actions of anyone connected to his campaign? The guy that tried to assassinate Republicans at the baseball practice? Democrats really have went off the deep end. Obama administration actually broke the law according to Comey and the most Trump did was make him feel uneasy. Anyways Trump 2020 predicting a landslide. ;)
    Nice strawman, I never said anything that can even remotely be interpreted to mean that. if you think I did then you're delusional and should check yourself into a mental ward right now.
    But yeah, if Bernie Sanders colluded with this guy to attempt to murder a bunch of Republicans and then tried to use his power as Presid... oh right Bernie Sanders isn't the President, a complete retard is so there goes that theory.
    And before you say that the Obama administration broke the law then you have to prove that Obama or any of his senior people where in on it. If all Lynch did was suggest that Comey call it an 'issue' instead of an investigation then that's inappropriate but hardly criminal. And the rest was locked behind a closed door session.
    Did the Short-Fingered Vulgarian do more than make Comey uncomfortable? Only Robert Muller knows that right now, no doubt Comey held much back in order to not cause trouble for Muller's investigation.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Veteran
    Only crazy people accuse the president of the United States of America of stuff with zero evidence. Fyi only democrats are claiming ptsd over the election. Lol

Only crazy people accuse the president of the United States of America of stuff with zero evidence.
    Which accusation with zero evidence would that be? The fact that the Trump campaign is under investigation for colluding with a foreign power or that F*ckface von Clownstick obstructed justice?
    Because in neither of those cases are there "zero evidence", in fact in both of them there seems to be a boatload of evidence.
    Fyi only democrats are claiming ptsd over the election. Lol
    Eh? I have no idea wtf you're ranting about now.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Only crazy people accuse the president of the United States of America of stuff with zero evidence. Fyi only democrats are claiming ptsd over the election. Lol
    So I guess that makes many conservatives/Republicans and Trump himself crazy? I mean, they did accuse Obama of being a Muslim and of not being born in the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystopher View Post
    So I guess that makes many conservatives/Republicans and Trump himself crazy? I mean, they did accuse Obama of being a Muslim and of not being born in the U.S.
    Yes historically Agent Orange has definitely had significant issues with the simple act of telling the truth. So everybody is better off to not take his word for anything

Veteran
    US politics is getting nuts. The news doesn't report the news anymore, just partisan political rheroric, and our politicians are all crooks. Sure Trump's a crook, so is Hilary, Bill, Bernie, Bush, McCain. ..... ALL of them. Politicians worldwide in fact are a parasitic entity. Just look at how mid east politicians twist Islam and chinese politicians have protesters run over with tanks.
    Long live Mehul!

Veteran
    Seriously I find all of you so amusing and nuts all at the same time. Zero evidence of anything claimed against Trump but you swear he is guilty. Liberals have went off the deep end and good news is you will never win the house, Senate or President again. So keep up the crazy rage just drives more independents towards being Republicans. ;)

Regular
    Seriously I find all of you so amusing and nuts all at the same time. Zero evidence of anything claimed against Trump but you swear he is guilty. Liberals have went off the deep end and good news is you will never win the house, Senate or President again. So keep up the crazy rage just drives more independents towards being Republicans. ;)
    OMG... Zero evidence even when Trump is quoted saying “I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job, I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”
    How about a quote from his son? ‘Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.’
    How about Flynn? Nothing there either? Lol. Okay, yea.... Zero evidence haha. Were not even in the FBI with access to what they have.
    Not a single person has claimed absolute proof of it. We have stated the reasons why the investigation should and is happening. We are telling you why there is justification for the investigation. Your the only one here claiming absolutes and you have even less to stand on when it comes to that. You just flatly deny all evidence and most of the time don't even bother to understand the subject your posting about. All emotion and no actual thought.
    Lol... We are about 6 months into his 1st term. He has the lowest presidential approval rating in history... Your completely delusional. Wait until that secret behind doors republican health bill kicks in... Republicans are so screwed Trump doesn't even want his name attached to it. Even he called it 'mean'.
    Here is the most truthful Donald Trump statement ever made. "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters." proof positive here in these forums. No questioning anything, just eating up the golden turds from Trump. Hell, you even fail to acknowledge that members of BOTH the republican and democratic parties pushed for this investigation. So much dishonesty in your postings...

One last thing. You do realize the republican party has been rigging the electorial college for years now through redistricting right? It's why the last 2 republican presidents lost the popular vote and won the presidency.
    Last edited by Swirvin'Birds; 18-06-2017 at 18:36.

Thread Information