Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump brings the US yet another step towards becoming a Bana

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    Seriously I find all of you so amusing and nuts all at the same time. Zero evidence of anything claimed against Trump but you swear he is guilty. Liberals have went off the deep end and good news is you will never win the house, Senate or President again. So keep up the crazy rage just drives more independents towards being Republicans. ;)
    OMG... Zero evidence even when Trump is quoted saying “I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job, I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”
    How about a quote from his son? ‘Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.’
    How about Flynn? Nothing there either? Lol. Okay, yea.... Zero evidence haha. Were not even in the FBI with access to what they have.
    Not a single person has claimed absolute proof of it. We have stated the reasons why the investigation should and is happening. We are telling you why there is justification for the investigation. Your the only one here claiming absolutes and you have even less to stand on when it comes to that. You just flatly deny all evidence and most of the time don't even bother to understand the subject your posting about. All emotion and no actual thought.
    Lol... We are about 6 months into his 1st term. He has the lowest presidential approval rating in history... Your completely delusional. Wait until that secret behind doors republican health bill kicks in... Republicans are so screwed Trump doesn't even want his name attached to it. Even he called it 'mean'.
    Here is the most truthful Donald Trump statement ever made. "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters." proof positive here in these forums. No questioning anything, just eating up the golden turds from Trump. Hell, you even fail to acknowledge that members of BOTH the republican and democratic parties pushed for this investigation. So much dishonesty in your postings...

One last thing. You do realize the republican party has been rigging the electorial college for years now through redistricting right? It's why the last 2 republican presidents lost the popular vote and won the presidency.
    Last edited by Swirvin'Birds; 18-06-2017 at 18:36.

Veteran
    Trump can fire anyone he likes....... yes you can face pressure from a witch hunt. Ask anyone who has been falsely accused And investigated.
    Flynn broke the law under Obama........ had nothing to Do with Trump.
    I come with facts, you come with random hatred.
    Approval ratings are done by the same people who did polls. Gee I wonder if they are correct.......
    God Bless the President.
    Last edited by handofthrawn; 18-06-2017 at 18:50.

Regular
    Trump can fire anyone he likes.......
    Approval ratings are done by the same people who did polls. Gee I wonder if they are correct.......
    God Bless the President.
    Show me 1 fact. Just 1. I am waiting...
    Yea, kinda like them unemployment numbers Trump said were fake under obama but now are truthful now that he is in office.
    Random hatred? Your the one who started the name calling and slandering. Can't handle what you dish out then gtfo.
    Here's an idea. How about when your bogus claims are shown to be pure B.S. you don't just hop on off to another tirade and actually address the discussion being had.

Oh this is even better after you edited...
    How is it a witch hunt when there is ample evidence otherwise?
    Flynn was found colluding with Russia and was compromised. This has nothing to do with Obama for **** sake. Show some independent thought for once. My god...

The republican party is the one in trouble here. They have a president that isn't even a republican, can't win a poplular vote nationally, can't pass a health care bill without millions of Americans getting ****ed and now have all 3 branches of government with no Obama to blame.
    Last edited by Swirvin'Birds; 18-06-2017 at 20:32.

Trump can fire anyone he likes....... yes you can face pressure from a witch hunt. Ask anyone who has been falsely accused And investigated.
    No, the President cannot fire anybody he likes, within federal agencies he has broad powers to fire people but even tho he can fire nearly anybody working in a federal agency that doesn't mean that said firing will be legal, which seems to be the case regarding Comey because Agent Orange has admitted twice that he fired Comey with corrupt intent. Sure you can face pressure because of a witch hunt, which this is not because there is plenty of classified evidence(as confirmed under oath by multiple senior intelligence officials.

When Agent Orange hired Flynn it became his problem and something that has a lot to do with him, because it seems that F*ckface von Clownstick didn't take any of the reasonable safeguards(they has as of yet not produced the disclosure form Flynn would have to sign in order to have his security clearance increased). It also has a lot to do with the Short-Fingered Vulgarian because despite multiple reports that there were multiple issues and concerns about Flynn he failed to act on it in a timely manner. But yes, Flynn broke the law under Obama although I fail to see how that matters in regards to anything.

So far you have yet to produce any credible facts backed up by credible sources, so you're lying through your teeth there.
    And your sources for Republitard success in 2018 is what exactly? Infowars? RT? Or perhaps racist right Breitbart?
    God Bless the President.
    Not as long as that President is Fu*kface von Clownstick. Besides, I don't request blessing from magical fantasy creatures anyway, nor should anybody do.
    Last edited by Elldallan; 19-06-2017 at 10:40.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

I wish the Prez [HoT] would stop trollin Utopia and ruin the government as he is mint to do.

Veteran
    So what have we learned in the last week?
    1st. CNN is fake news, running only what gets ratings. Regardless if it's true.
    http://www.yahoo.com/tv/cnn-producer...144015925.html
    2. Trumps travel ban was legal.
    3. Trump loves the environment and will build a large solar panel wall. ;)
    4. Loretta lynch broke the law and will probably be prosecuted.
    5. Obama knew about Russia and their activities and did nothing.
    6. DNC refused to let investigators access to their systems to do a investigation.
    Lastly it's definitely getting interesting lol.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    So what have we learned in the last week?
    1st. CNN is fake news, running only what gets ratings. Regardless if it's true.
    http://www.yahoo.com/tv/cnn-producer...144015925.html
    This is false. They would be "fake news" if the stories they were running were fake, with the intention of misleading their viewers. There are investigations under way regarding Russia. They're following leads in that story. That's called reporting.

2. Trumps travel ban was legal.
    This is also false. The supreme court voted 6-3 to partially reinstate the ban. The current ban is a very neutered version of what was proposed. The supreme court will have a hearing to decide if the travel ban is legal. It's worth noting that only 3 judges said they were in favor of fully reinstating the ban.

3. Trump loves the environment and will build a large solar panel wall. ;)
    This is false. I can say that I will turn my entire house into one giant solar panel, but that only becomes a truth when I actually start make my house into one giant solar panel.

4. Loretta lynch broke the law and will probably be prosecuted.
    Source?

5. Obama knew about Russia and their activities and did nothing.
    This is false. He did very little, but he did do something. It's also worth noting that if he had actually done something major about it, political hacks like yourself would have declared him a tyrant, accused him of using the office to give Hilary the election, and most likely been torn to shreds for doing the right thing.

6. DNC refused to let investigators access to their systems to do a investigation.
    This has been known for months. What's the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Source?
    Supposedly the Comey testimony, he said some incriminating stuff about Lynch and also said that there were things he couldn't reveal in open hearing. I guess handofthrawn implies that as some sort of guilt... Which is utter and complete hypocrisy when he says that Trump is innocent because nothing has surfaced yet.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Veteran
    Sigh left wing media has everyone so brainwashed that they buy the bullsh*t. Anyone with any common sense knows Trump didn't collude with Russia, so why would he impede a investigation? I agree with the CNN producer it's all Bullsh*t to get rating and make Trump look bad. Because the CEO of CNN hates Trump and is a left wing activist. Sad people actually believe anything they say. :(

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Sigh left wing media has everyone so brainwashed that they buy the bullsh*t. Anyone with any common sense knows Trump didn't collude with Russia, so why would he impede a investigation? I agree with the CNN producer it's all Bullsh*t to get rating and make Trump look bad. Because the CEO of CNN hates Trump and is a left wing activist. Sad people actually believe anything they say. :(
    Maybe you should find a news source that isn't infowars if you're actually curious why people would think Trump colluded with Russia.

Although, looking straight into the camera, telling them to hack his opponents, reading the hacks a few days later, and then, up until a few days ago, refusing to acknowledge that Russia interfered with the election, seems like a pretty logical red flag to me.

¯\_(ツ)_/ ¯

I don't know why he would impede the investigation IF he has nothing to hide, but it's abundantly clear that he did. The claim that he didn't is what's bull**** and anybody who doesn't see that is so brainwashed by RT(RussiaToday, which isn't a legitimate news source, it's the foreign propaganda arm of the Russian government) that they might as well be an agent of a foreign power. Which incidentally seems to be what half of the Trump campaign's senior representatives are registering as, now if that isn't a canary I don't know what is.

Trump is what's making Trump look bad, not the "left wing media". Or is his twitter channel controlled by the "left wing media"?

What's making the Short-Fingered Vulgarian look bad is completely zany **** like this:

And you can't claim that it's "fake news" because it's directly from the madman himself. Seriously when was the last time you saw a leader of a 1st world country insult specific media persons like this? Seriously it's unprofessional and he's completely demeaning the United States.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    What's making the Short-Fingered Vulgarian look bad is completely zany **** like this:

And you can't claim that it's "fake news" because it's directly from the madman himself. Seriously when was the last time you saw a leader of a 1st world country insult specific media persons like this? Seriously it's unprofessional and he's completely demeaning the United States.
    The entire point of the tweet was to point out the hypocrisy of her show. Typical liberals playing the victim card but seriously have you heard what she has said about him? She is completely out of line and is a media bully. Point is before Trump ran for office all media, elites and Democrats loved Trump. Now they hate him? It's fine keep it up Democrats some of my most liberal friends will vote for Trump next election. ;) Trump is a fighter and is keeping all his promises. It's refreshing after 8 years of a coward and liar in office.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Typical Republican playing the victim card.

#sad

Regular
    The entire point of the tweet was to point out the hypocrisy of her show. Typical liberals playing the victim card but seriously have you heard what she has said about him? She is completely out of line and is a media bully. Point is before Trump ran for office all media, elites and Democrats loved Trump. Now they hate him? It's fine keep it up Democrats some of my most liberal friends will vote for Trump next election. ;) Trump is a fighter and is keeping all his promises. It's refreshing after 8 years of a coward and liar in office.
    Lol... A coward? Liar? You mean like Trump the draft dodger? The man who can't handle **** being tossed his way but loves to dish it out? Trump who makes up false stories? Trump is the king of fake news. Trump is the biggest coward we have ever had in office. Period.
    Trump is losing his own supporters yet somehow you think liberals are gonna vote for this chump? Lol... Just lol.
    Trump had you morons pegged when he stated could shoot someone and his supporters would still support him.
    Last edited by Swirvin'Birds; 05-07-2017 at 18:00.

Thread Information