Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump brings the US yet another step towards becoming a Bana

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Swirvin'Birds View Post
    Lol... A coward? Liar? You mean like Trump the draft dodger? The man who can't handle **** being tossed his way but loves to dish it out? Trump who makes up false stories? Trump is the king of fake news. Trump is the biggest coward we have ever had in office. Period.
    Trump is losing his own supporters yet somehow you think liberals are gonna vote for this chump? Lol... Just lol.
    Trump had you morons pegged when he stated could shoot someone and his supporters would still support him.
    Trump hasn't lied once when it comes to anything important. Like policy or goals of his administration. The media and elite just doesn't like his goals, so they rail against him. Liberal media is just one big lie and I don't believe anything they say. I mean behind close doors they say they push fake news to idiots who believe anything negative about Trump. Which is all there CEO cares about. Which is their words, not mine. ;)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    You don't believe anything the liberal media says other than when it says something you think is true?

Also Trump has never lied about policy?

"I'm the only candidate who said we aren't cutting Medicaid and Medicaid"

Proceeds to back bill that slashes Medicare and Medicaid.

That was just the first of many obvious lies told.

Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    The entire point of the tweet was to point out the hypocrisy of her show.
    Are you seriously for real? It's not her show, the star of the show is Joe(as i Morning Joe Scarborough who's a bloody REPUBLICAN, hell he's even a former member of the United States House of Representatives, so he's not just any Republican either. Just because he isn't sucking off Little Ladyfingers McDrumpf at every turn doesn't make him a Liberal, he is in fact a Conservative.

Typical liberals playing the victim card but seriously have you heard what she has said about him? She is completely out of line and is a media bully.
    Yes I have, and it's Agent Orange who's playing the victim card here, not Mika Brezinski.
    I would not say that it's completely out of line. The media is supposed to be tough on politicians and when actual licensed psychologists expresses concern that the bloody Commander in Chief shows sign of mental disorders I don't think that it's inappropriate of the media to actually report on that.
    The fact of the matter is that the President is supposed to accept such scrutiny without going nuclear because he's supposed to have thicker skin than that. And more importantly, he's supposed to have bigger things to worry about, like actually running the country and such minor details. It's seriously worrying when the person who controls the launch codes doesn't have the mental maturity, the presence of mind, or the self control to rise above unfavourable media reporting. For example you never saw Obama rage on twitter about Trump's birther lies now did you?

If The Orange Monstrosity rages at any media reporting that paints him in an unflattering light what will he do when another world leader doesn't share his opinion, nuke their country?

What on the other hand was completely out of line was the bull**** lies that F*ckface von Clownstick spread around about Obama's citizenship, completely without any evidence basis in reality. Another thing that was completely out of line was starting a Fraudulent University in order to scam money from people, or for that matter refuse to release his tax returns.
    So The P*ssygrabber in Chief is the very last person on this planet who should be talking about bullying, fake news or lies as he's guilty of all those infractions himself.

Point is before Trump ran for office all media, elites and Democrats loved Trump. Now they hate him?
    Before he ran for office he was a "random" housing magnate that was of little to no consequence in the grand scheme of things. After he ran for office he became a potential presidential candidate, and later he sadly became the actual President. That changes just about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Swirvin'Birds View Post
    Lol... A coward? Liar? You mean like Trump the draft dodger? The man who can't handle **** being tossed his way but loves to dish it out? Trump who makes up false stories? Trump is the king of fake news. Trump is the biggest coward we have ever had in office. Period.
    Trump is losing his own supporters yet somehow you think liberals are gonna vote for this chump? Lol... Just lol.
    Trump had you morons pegged when he stated could shoot someone and his supporters would still support him.
    +1
    Last edited by Elldallan; 08-07-2017 at 04:14.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Anyone with any common sense knows Trump didn't collude with Russia
    Would you care to rephrase that now that we thanks to out free press have reports that members of the Trump family, senior members of the the Trump campaign as well as at least one person in the current Trump White House staff actually conspired and attempted to collude with representatives of the Russian Government. And this reporting is beyond contestation since Donald Trump Jr publicly admitted as much.

Trump hasn't lied once when it comes to anything important.
    So I guess that means that you don't consider potential treason and collusion with a foreign state. Because you know, Agent Orange lied when he said that nobody other than Mike Flynn had been in contact with any Russians. Because his son and his son-in-law had been.

So the question now is whether F*ckface von Clownstick will go fully banana republic and it true fascist despot fashion make a show of rampant nepotism and pardon his son, or his son-in-law... Because both of them are now on the hook, Kushner for repeatedly lying on his security clearance form(he's retracted it for amendments at least three times now after the media reported on new contacts with various Russians), and Don Jr for conspiring to collude with a foreign state to influence the US election.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Post Fiend
    I believe Donald rigged the election - his wealth could have obtained jobs for his goons to be in each of the vote counting stations ... all of the people watching the build up to the election said Hilary would win and Trumps chances were near impossible ... for Trump to have won and there to be a convenient angle of alledged corruption by someone (supposedly Russia ) is all too hard for me to believe...

Hilary probably would have won if votes were tallied correctly ...
    Live long and prosper

Actors yuck

Microsoft and Bill Gates tallies the votes now.
    Republicans LOVE actors like Trump and Raygun.
    Actors have experience at pretend and lies.

Look for them to amend the constitution so Swartzennegger can run.

btw swartzennegger means black negro in German. Nothing wrong with that just WIERD
    Last edited by kendy; 13-07-2017 at 16:53. Reason: what else I got to do, WORK?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by The Moon of Earth View Post
    I believe Donald rigged the election - his wealth could have obtained jobs for his goons to be in each of the vote counting stations ... all of the people watching the build up to the election said Hilary would win and Trumps chances were near impossible ... for Trump to have won and there to be a convenient angle of alledged corruption by someone (supposedly Russia ) is all too hard for me to believe...

Hilary probably would have won if votes were tallied correctly ...
    Wow, I have heard some dumb theories in my life but this takes the cake. Government over sees the election and it was a Democrat President named Obama running the government. So hence your entire theory is ridicules. In fact Hillary Clinton had Russian funding. Lol. Every single voting station has volunteers from both parties counting votes. Also voting fraud happens and the only party that does it at a 95% to 5% is Democrats vs Republicans.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    In fact Hillary Clinton had Russian funding. Lol.
    Source? That would be highly illegal.

Also voting fraud happens and the only party that does it at a 95% to 5% is Democrats vs Republicans.
    Source? Every incident I've seen of voter fraud has been people who voted multiple times for Trump.

And before my words get warped onto things I most definitely didn't say. No, voter fraud is not a major issue and no I don't believe Republicans are solely responsible for voter fraud.

Also voting fraud happens and the only party that does it at a 95% to 5% is Democrats vs Republicans.
    Actually, what happens is gerrymandering, and while both parties do it, the Republicans have it down to an art form.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.4b5f39a7b344

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Source? That would be highly illegal.

Source? Every incident I've seen of voter fraud has been people who voted multiple times for Trump.

And before my words get warped onto things I most definitely didn't say. No, voter fraud is not a major issue and no I don't believe Republicans are solely responsible for voter fraud.
    http://www.investors.com/politics/co...-russia-nexus/

It's been public knowledge that Hillary Clinton took money from the Russians and their government for years.

Also Detroit, Chicago, New York are nexus for voter fraud and their all Democrats. I will post my source later when I have more time for that stat. Why do you think Democrat States don't want the voter fraud commission looking at there books?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystopher View Post
    Actually, what happens is gerrymandering, and while both parties do it, the Republicans have it down to an art form.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.4b5f39a7b344
    Gerrymandering is not illegal if done by the books. Regardless doesn't have much to do with presidential races.

Gerrymandering is not illegal if done by the books. Regardless doesn't have much to do with presidential races.
    I'm not arguing the legality of gerrymandering (although heavily partisan gerrymandering can violate the constitution), I'm countering your baseless voter fraud claims. Also, to say that gerrymandering doesn't have much to do with presidential races is highly inaccurate. Votes are counted by district/county and how those areas are drawn will literally determine the outcomes of elections for both the House, the Senate, and the president.

Post Fiend
    Wow, I have heard some dumb theories in my life but this takes the cake. Government over sees the election and it was a Democrat President named Obama running the government. So hence your entire theory is ridicules. In fact Hillary Clinton had Russian funding. Lol. Every single voting station has volunteers from both parties counting votes. Also voting fraud happens and the only party that does it at a 95% to 5% is Democrats vs Republicans.
    Kennedy was shot ... 9/11 had a cover up ... i dont trust the system at all - i still believe it rigged and riggable...
    Live long and prosper

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    http://www.investors.com/politics/co...-russia-nexus/

It's been public knowledge that Hillary Clinton took money from the Russians and their government for years.
    ...you didn't read that article did you? Lol

There isn't one single sentence that suggests the Clinton campaign had Russian financing.

Also Detroit, Chicago, New York are nexus for voter fraud and their all Democrats. I will post my source later when I have more time for that stat. Why do you think Democrat States don't want the voter fraud commission looking at there books?
    Probably the same reason that Republican states also want nothing to do with turning over voters private information without their permission. Because it's unethical.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    ...you didn't read that article did you? Lol

There isn't one single sentence that suggests the Clinton campaign had Russian financing.

Probably the same reason that Republican states also want nothing to do with turning over voters private information without their permission. Because it's unethical.
    Seriously anyone being honest knows that's it's the same thing. They just made the check out to her or her husband then the campaign. Lol
    Last edited by handofthrawn; 13-07-2017 at 20:41.

Thread Information