Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bottom Feeding

Regular
    Damn, that reply, ughh. If you really hold that mindset, don't make yourself a target. Don't accumulate honor past baron. You won't become a target then. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Onlyzinc View Post
    we shouldnt have to know how to fight them we are in different segments of the game

I don't mean to necro this thread, it's just that I can finally give the advice I wanted to give. I didn't give this advice earlier, because it was my kingdom doing the bottom feeding! haha

If a big kingdom randoms you, hit them back. Casting ops against them are pointless; riots last a few ticks and gc isn't an issue if they're in whore mode. When you hit back don't go crazy and wave them back, or even give relations, because it'll piss the big kingdom off and that's not good. They're hitting you because they hope you'll give them land. If you don't give them land, they're not going to hit you. By the end of age 71, we had a long list of kingdoms we didn't random into because they retaliated against us. All the bonuses are in the favor of the smaller kingdom. If you can't break ANYONE in the bigger kingdom, then you need to keep bigger attackers around to protect your big T/Ms.

The non-growth war kingdoms that hold onto their land after wars aren't doing anything magical, they're just willing to fight back a little bit to protect themselves, so the growth kingdoms look elsewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Haha thanks throwing some advice our way!

Grats on the crown btw
    Started Age 68

Thread Information