Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Beast Blood VS Emeriti

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Was being nice until someone decided to screw me. Won't make that mistake again. Being njcd and fair to people doesn't do anything since they'll screw ya the first chance they get. Need to stick with the old strat of farming them and telling them they are bad.

Bonus points for telling them you'll farm them before you even fight, delivering on your promise, and reminding them of it after the fight.

Fair enough :D

Scribe
    Actually ASF is a Strategy Mod and he is posting on matters pertaining to strategy given all the non-sense made up voodoo strategy Bb is articulating. Important to clarify that kind of stuff up to provide an accurate portrayal of what really happened in war and what could have / could have not happened.

Also Mike, you act like we need someone to do propaganda for us, the results of what happened in war are really self evident, one side got farmed, the other side did the farming. That's pretty much why you aren't saying anything. Had we lost you would be all over these forums with your mouth foaming shouting about it. I actually had to send my tractor to the shop this morning, thing got a bit burnt out from me riding it for 10 days straight and harvesting that sh1t. Jdorje's tractor actually blew up, we had to get him a new one.
    farmed yourself right out of crowning...it really doesn't matter if you were maybe possibly or even probably going to win...you didn't win, neither did BB. Just cuttin the hay doesn't get your cattle fed gotta bail and haul it too. You don't need to fix your tractor, you need to learn how farming works.

Quote Originally Posted by goodwitch View Post
    farmed yourself right out of crowning...it really doesn't matter if you were maybe possibly or even probably going to win...you didn't win, neither did bb. Just cuttin the hay doesn't get your cattle fed gotta bail and haul it too. You don't need to fix your tractor, you need to learn how farming works.
    Target Destroyed
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Completely disagree.

You farmed out your kd to shape charts and block. That's as low as it goes.
    To speak about chart shaping is absurdly hypocritical coming from a kingdom where Binnie the Poo is a leader... So I agree with previous speakers, get off your high horse.
    The same thing applies to blocking for any kingdom that contains a former Absalom leader.
    Last edited by Elldallan; 26-05-2017 at 08:24.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    farmed yourself right out of crowning...it really doesn't matter if you were maybe possibly or even probably going to win...you didn't win, neither did BB. Just cuttin the hay doesn't get your cattle fed gotta bail and haul it too. You don't need to fix your tractor, you need to learn how farming works.
    <3 @_@ <3

Forum Fanatic
    You know if someone decided to sacrifice their kd to block you or shape charts, that's a thing right. Can happen to anyone, best kd doesn't always win. I've won so many crowns in my time I hardly care, I care a lot more about being most dominant, which is what you get from owning your opponents in war consistently.

BB couldn't crown because they lost war and we farmed them. We didn't win because BB did not WD inspite of clearly losing fight and continuing to farm out more to block. You can think and say what you want but I'd rather not crown because someone blocked me out of spite than because I lost in war.

Also I don't think you'd be in position to teach me how farming works, you need to be a top leader for that

Part of winning a war is to convince the enemy that you have won fairly basic warring concepts. Now its obvious that they did it out of Spite but Emeriti should have had that in mind before engaging in the war that it possibly would drag out until the end and act accordingly.

Proteus once sacrificed his kd to get to province land crown so he would know all about it I would say!

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Part of winning a war is to convince the enemy that you have won fairly basic warring concepts. Now its obvious that they did it out of Spite but Emeriti should have had that in mind before engaging in the war that it possibly would drag out until the end and act accordingly.
    They noticed us
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    They noticed us
    You're easy to notice. Nobody notices us though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Scribe
    You know if someone decided to sacrifice their kd to block you or shape charts, that's a thing right. Can happen to anyone, best kd doesn't always win. I've won so many crowns in my time I hardly care, I care a lot more about being most dominant, which is what you get from owning your opponents in war consistently.

BB couldn't crown because they lost war and we farmed them. We didn't win because BB did not WD inspite of clearly losing fight and continuing to farm out more to block. You can think and say what you want but I'd rather not crown because someone blocked me out of spite than because I lost in war.

Also I don't think you'd be in position to teach me how farming works, you need to be a top leader for that
    a) you make it sound like you had a choice...you didn't
    b) I might not be able to teach you to play Utopia but I dang sure could teach you how to farm...if I wanted to which I don't. And unlike you, I have that choice.
    c)if you were half as good as you think you are, you would know all of that and people wouldn't have to tell you.

Completely disagree.

You farmed out your kd to shape charts and block. That's as low as it goes.
    I'd wager we're the nicer guys, but you're known for not paying up when you lose a bet.

How would you know anyway? You've been back for a few ages? This goes back more than a few ages :)
    Age 66 is a good example. BB is a ghetto not competing with 12/13 provinces, the rest is filled up with randoms. We get an easy OOP war, we come outta EOWCF and we wave a kingdom for war. An hour later Emeriti waves in and continues to wave even though being told so. We make a decision that if we get a chance to **** with you, we'll do it. A prime opportunity presented itself later that age. We took it and farmed the crap out of Emeriti. Even so much they begged for a CF with meters being full and you're being capped with a few hits per day. Being as nice as we are, we CFed rather than forcing you into war (given how the future went, should've never done that).

There's plenty more. Everytime Emeriti didn't compete, they'd get free CFs. Everytime we didn't, they would just want acres again and again.
    Heck, Emeriti even tried to talk Panthira out of warring us when we merged with OS. Because ???

You people suck ass.

Somebody had to say it...
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    I'd wager we're the nicer guys, but you're known for not paying up when you lose a bet.

How would you know anyway? You've been back for a few ages? This goes back more than a few ages :)
    Age 66 is a good example. BB is a ghetto not competing with 12/13 provinces, the rest is filled up with randoms. We get an easy OOP war, we come outta EOWCF and we wave a kingdom for war. An hour later Emeriti waves in and continues to wave even though being told so. We make a decision that if we get a chance to **** with you, we'll do it. A prime opportunity presented itself later that age. We took it and farmed the crap out of Emeriti. Even so much they begged for a CF with meters being full and you're being capped with a few hits per day. Being as nice as we are, we CFed rather than forcing you into war (given how the future went, should've never done that).

There's plenty more. Everytime Emeriti didn't compete, they'd get free CFs. Everytime we didn't, they would just want acres again and again.
    Heck, Emeriti even tried to talk Panthira out of warring us when we merged with OS. Because ???
    Maybe if there hadn't been so many cases of "we are not competing-oops we accidentally competed" people in general would actually believe you aren't competing. Though, if you really aren't competing you don't actually need all those CFs anyway.

I'd say the nice-meter between Emeriti and BB is about even.

Maybe if there hadn't been so many cases of "we are not competing-oops we accidentally competed" people in general would actually believe you aren't competing. Though, if you really aren't competing you don't actually need all those CFs anyway.

I'd say the nice-meter between Emeriti and BB is about even.
    Just cause you dont wanna compete for any crowns doesnt mean one likes to get hit..

Thread Information