Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3846474849 LastLast

Thread: Beast Blood VS Emeriti

Heretics are very strong in general. Their efficiency is amazing. With rituals, they are significantly buffed this age. I, personally, have always loved heretics because I know how nasty maintaining thieves/wizards is over a mid to long-term war, particularly if you are charged with operations against a province with significant NW protection. The absence of losses is an amazing boon. If I had to design a personality to screw with large provinces, that personality is heretic. (as ASF can recall I told him when they were first released. We had quite a long conversation about it IIRC.)
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Relswick8619 View Post
    I thought the half heretic looked really good last age, most didn't seem to agree. Can't help but feel little venedicated seeing a top run them over the Rogue counterpart
    You know what I'm saying. You're in the minority because that's how game IQ works.

@ Sheister. Thank you. I'm about due for my near top sabbatical to brush up on mechanics. I try to poke around up there every 10 ages or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Protector, have you considered that the current Emeriti leadership is quite different from the age you mention and the main leader from the age you refer to may actually have more association with Barcoloco than Emeriti?
    So you're telling me I should be mad at Barco for what happened in age 66? Lmao. I don't even know which person that would be as I spoke to multiple people and I know dorje was in Emeriti, who was against my CF proposal :)

What about the other ages? Since you specifically name that one age, can I assume you agree with me on the others?!

Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Honor/ww crowns are worthless, they don't require much skill (see, even you have one or two)
    NW/Land ones are a lot about interpersonal skills and relations, what you are doing here is a nice display of their lack of.
    Honestly, you should try for Honor/WW this age, friendly advice really. Chances of anything else are practically zero like usual.
    I'll throw you a non-compete if you are nice to me (YOU don't compete just to make that clear).
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    NW/Land ones are a lot about interpersonal skills and relations, what you are doing here is a nice display of their lack of.
    Honestly, you should try for Honor/WW this age, friendly advice really. Chances of anything else are practically zero like usual.
    I'll throw you a non-compete if you are nice to me (YOU don't compete just to make that clear).
    What would you know, its not like you ever won either of those categorys. :(

Knowing nothing is the best way.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Knowing nothing is the best way.
    But you are claiming that you know something, now you say knowing nothing is the best way. So you are admit that you dont know the best way. Good, thats it then.

I'm offering friendly advice from my perspective and a reasonable CF offer, reasonable as in better than the alternatives for BB (Sparta wants action not a CF).

Btw your Straw-maning so hard. When have I claimed I know best? Like really rofl.

I'm offering friendly advice from my perspective and a reasonable CF offer, reasonable as in better than the alternatives for BB (Sparta wants action not a CF).

Btw your Straw-maning so hard. When have I claimed I know best? Like really rofl.

Well obviously protectors perspective is far better than yours cause he has actually managed to win unlike you. Taking advices from chumps is never great idea.

"knowing nothing is the best way" thats what you wrote, you claim that knowing nothing is the best way.

Semantics.

Protector can take my advice or not, it's his choice. I still believe he's not thinking in the best interest of BB by not taking it though.

EDIT:
    Let me be more specific, I demand a public apology and then we can start talking about a non-compete.
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 28-05-2017 at 05:46.

These new mechanics make it harder, but we don't know the exact effects until later this age.
    The whole "hey look I can drop half my NW and hit someone half my size for max gains" was what made it easy. All you needed to do was unload soldiers, hit, get soldiers back. If you disagree, please explain why it was so easy for you to get as much honor as you did and why it was hard. I'd be really curious on your reasons!
    Making soldiers 2/2 was one of the dumbest things Sean & Brian did. Soldiers now being less NW and less strength makes it a lot harder to pull off.

The free CFs from growth KDs made it possible (to sit on such provinces untouched by them). The mechanics of it, I've already written about those more than I'd like.

Easy or hard, that's open to interpretation, easy for me as I'm one of the best.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    protector we talked about this, multiquote, I know you can do it!
    He did it for the triple hippo. It's like forum ASMR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    He did it for the triple hippo. It's like forum ASMR.
    I do it for Palem!

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    So you're telling me I should be mad at Barco for what happened in age 66? Lmao. I don't even know which person that would be as I spoke to multiple people and I know dorje was in Emeriti, who was against my CF proposal :)

What about the other ages? Since you specifically name that one age, can I assume you agree with me on the others?!
    First of you need to separate early age from rest of the age, even when you think you might have a better position over someone, it's almost always mutually destructive for two strong kds to fight early. Just look at BB vs CR 4-5 ages ago. BB won but at the cost of no longer being a competitor that age. So when two kds cf earlier on, they know there is a lot more to be gained by growing or going for better targets.

The other examples are the numerous times you got free cfs to "not compete" but ended up being 2-3 land or going for honor crown. When I think of non-compete it means you are not in range to be able to war a kd that's competing for land crown. 2 ages ago we gave you an eoa 80% range deal and you deliberately ignored it to try and to compete for #2 land with WSK. You were warned numerous times to stay out of our 80% land range and promised to do so but kept on breaking the deal to try and secure #2 land over WSK. We both know had we interacted you'd never end up #2-3 land at eoa so why window dress the kd page for eoa?

Also no one gives freebies later in the age when they have a stronger position or a perceived stronger position. We had a y6 cf expiring a few ages ago when you were 10% bigger than us and I asked if ya wanna extend. You asked me for land and then accused me of trying to run from you which is dumb and offensive at the same time. We ended up fighting from a 10% land disadvantage and gained massively in war, winning it and crowning.

So last age when we had a better position y3 and #gametheory had failed nesta to allow him to setup cfs with his only two competitors the same week, we were what supposed to just do you a solid and give free cf?

Thread Information