Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Beast Blood VS Emeriti

Sir Postalot
    My peers know how good I am, and my ego is a bit too entrenched to get bothered by trolling by donks

Become a peer, then I'll care. But you have to accomplish something first. It's been 5ages of Bart talk on the forums and yet nothing's been done. My general take from talking to you is you're an utter douche, so it'd take no more than a few hours a day to out diplom your douche army of friends, accomplish something in the game to get my attention and motivation, which you seem to crave.
    Last edited by flogger; 16-05-2017 at 05:14.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lennox View Post
    I think it's likely that anyone criticizing flogger hasn't achieved 10% of what he has in this game.

Respect to BB (and flogger) for getting in to the position to take this fight and to take it. Certainly made it interesting and put up a good fight. And that is more than any other kd could do.
    Looks like the nw gap is diminishing.
    BLUE your my boy!

I like to post
    I think it's likely that anyone criticizing flogger hasn't achieved 10% of what he has in this game.

Respect to BB (and flogger) for getting in to the position to take this fight and to take it. Certainly made it interesting and put up a good fight. And that is more than any other kd could do.
    Only Flogger wasn't responsible for that. He signed a hilariously bad deal and then relied on Mod/Astron to invest the next 5-6 weeks of their life to whore back up the Kingdom for him, only to once again give away a ton of advantages and THEN disappear again, which again left to it to previously mentioned individuals to save his ass.

Yet Bart was scared as **** for floggers revenge so he left the "greatest kd in utopia" trololol.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Only Flogger wasn't responsible for that. He signed a hilariously bad deal and then relied on Mod/Astron to invest the next 5-6 weeks of their life to whore back up the Kingdom for him, only to once again give away a ton of advantages and THEN disappear again, which again left to it to previously mentioned individuals to save his ass.
    Remember that time you were #2 with a disadvantage and instead of even trying you decided you were too scared of losing and ran?

It looks like Bart is Mad. Can't wait for his next actions. Go Bart.

Two pages of comments on a guy nobody cares about.
    Let's Go!
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Is your source of info reliable? U played in BB or you planted a mole in there?

btw rofl @flogger bragging about his "rockstar lifestyle" while others do the work
    utopia & sex & drugs & rock'n'roll
    should try incorporating a comedian career with that as well, you'd have plenty of self-deprecation material
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend

I was always fond of Lennoxs style, your'e class man. Probably the only Emeriti player there with morals to put in a respectful comment and applause an opponent. Its been a long time Lennox, please appear more often on forums to balance the equation between lame and neat posts cuz the game is missing the old times classy comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Migz View Post
    I was always fond of Lennoxs style, your'e class man. Probably the only Emeriti player there with morals to put in a respectful comment and applause an opponent. Its been a long time Lennox, please appear more often on forums to balance the equation between lame and neat posts cuz the game is missing the old times classy comments.
    boring

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Migz View Post
    lol as if 25 emeriti players post here? hyperbole deluxe. take a nap i think the avian attacktime gets to your head migz :D

I have the same condition. Only start listening to me a minimum two full days after war.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by mod[tiv] View Post
    lol as if 25 emeriti players post here? hyperbole deluxe. take a nap i think the avian attacktime gets to your head migz :D
    I slept 7hrs mod, more than your total sleep in all 3 wars combined :p. Well, ur partially right but hey go check war forums so much lameness Matija would have fit so well it's like a bathtub full of chocolate for a 2 yr old kid.
    Last edited by Migz; 16-05-2017 at 08:59.

Can we get back on topic...Em vs BB... update on war??
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Thread Information