Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Beast Blood VS Emeriti

You people trying to troll us?

April 22 of YR9 The offer of peace from Emeriti (8:18) has been withdrawn.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadpole View Post
    BBs giant cow being up nearly 20k acres is quite impressive. I wonder how much those added acres on a sole prov can carry BB though. All of emeritis halfers have grown, some quite a bit. Whereas only 2 other halfers aside from the giant in BB have actually grown in war (and quite modestly), and 3 lost quite a bit. In the short term things are indeed looking a bit more complex and better for BB though. How is oping situation?
    BB looks to be in a position similar to what Sanc was in many ages ago, with a bank growing into infinity and a core that is being tossed around.

IIRC Sanc won that war, but I'm not sure what the situation on core is like in both KDs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    BB looks to be in a position similar to what Sanc was in many ages ago, with a bank growing into infinity and a core that is being tossed around.

IIRC Sanc won that war, but I'm not sure what the situation on core is like in both KDs.
    When you have 25 provinces hitting 15 core provinces it's inevitable our core gets thrashed. Even their cows are hitting our core and letting us hit them unretalled cow to cow.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    You people trying to troll us?

April 22 of YR9 The offer of peace from Emeriti (8:18) has been withdrawn.
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post

Simian Avian cows vs Sanc Faery cows, but our core was orc so can be easily sacrifice. We won merely on an endurance strategy, since it was midage Orc can easily rewhore. Similar but Sanc Faery Cow was untouchable from ops, while BB Halfer Cow is still susceptible to ops. Avian cores is gonna win in a perfect scenario, leaving our mix cores staggering into different wave time. =|

but with the age being cut short ... ideal strat may not win for either side

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Quote Originally Posted by Darkz Azn View Post
    Simian Avian cows vs Sanc Faery cows, but our core was orc so can be easily sacrifice. We won merely on an endurance strategy, since it was midage Orc can easily rewhore. Similar but Sanc Faery Cow was untouchable from ops, while BB Halfer Cow is still susceptible to ops. Avian cores is gonna win in a perfect scenario, leaving our mix cores staggering into different wave time. =|

but with the age being cut short ... ideal strat may not win for either side
    I disagree darkz. I don't know that it is as clear cut as you suggest. I think, however, the main reason we are OK, is the personality of those avians.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Well regardless of outcome, I am happy because this is the last age in....... god knows how long..... that there is some question this close to EoA as to what the results are.

So YAY!
    3 days til eoa, all three crowns are up in the air, first time in at least 12 ages.

cowbell for BinBin

Why would either side WD.

These are 2 ex Absalom KD's?

We's ghetto we runs an extension cord to BinBin's yard to steal electricity.
    I may be paranoid but that does not mean they aren't out to get me It needs more cowbell.

Both kingdoms aren't Absalom .... just merely consisting the same amount of former absalom players on both side

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

ummmm for the record, I am a veteran of the most anti-absalom alliances ever.... like ever. ever ever. I can still say that because I retired before maximous took monolith and turned it into trinity, so I get away with it.

:D

with the same amount of anti-abs members on both side ...

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

flogger sux. he wishes he were at my level <3
    The End of an Era

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    Fallow
    Emeriti already win... BB do not know how to chain

Swagger
    Razing to give button seems like a massive tactical error, but I assume more thought was put into it that what I'm privy to seeing.
    I'll put my money on Emeriti
    BB could still play spoiler by simply not withdrawing

MyNameIsMatija
    I'm not commenting on the validity of the plan, I'm just wondering if this was winnable in the first place

Shai
    But if you turn this around and win now it will be seriously impressive :)

bluorr
    Actually had some hopes from this war. Turns out to be a rapefest

Band of Horses
    This war clearly keeps getting faker and faker.

outburst
    Congrats Emeriti!!!

Bart of Sparta
    So can we conclude now that Flogger is simply bad at this game and was lucky to have good squads carrying him to get him crowns? Or did he use to be good and based on that people still follow him even though he got bad at it?
    On average he loses like 30-40% of his land/honor per conflict it seems.

PikeBadCompany
    Looks like it will be tough for BB to turn this around..
    For the record I gave BB the benefit of the doubt, was just giving my macro level observation that giving the button with razes into an avian/tact kd is a bad idea. If I had the numbers in front of me I may have agreed with the decision, idk. Also for the record, I switched to cheering for BB because I liked floggers attitude :D

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    I like floggers attitude. I cheer for bb now

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    flogger sux. he wishes he were at my level <3
    Agreed. Hope one day you return Lord Realest and lead us to even greater glory.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Agreed. Hope one day you return Lord Realest and lead us to even greater glory.
    That is pretty funny considering you dident even play utopia when this nub was around, and ye i know some remember him as something else but then again they werent around when he was getting tought how to play.

Thread Information