Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Beast Blood VS Emeriti

tezatalks was Marquis with like no buffer at all down to count so...

..a 1h greed spell apparently took enough honor from him to drop him to count, losing the pop bonus of the honor level Marquis (extra thanks to being wh) and overpoped him, causing him to lose 20k elites

or so I heard...

Guess it can be seen as the bestest greed spell ever casted in the history of utopia :)
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Probably. Iirc it was multiple casts though to get that 1 point. Like I said, I thought it was funny.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Enthusiast
    So finally after so many years, Flogger be able to defeat Emeriti?

Looking at the intel, I can clearly say that mpd/astron/protector cannot do this. It has to be flogger who has micro'd all provinces to near perfection!

Anyways this is BB's war to lose!

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    tezatalks was Marquis with like no buffer at all down to count so...

..a 1h greed spell apparently took enough honor from him to drop him to count, losing the pop bonus of the honor level Marquis (extra thanks to being wh) and overpoped him, causing him to lose 20k elites

or so I heard...

Guess it can be seen as the bestest greed spell ever casted in the history of utopia :)
    20k killed would be a wrong word. I call it transferred. Basically I read that and I moved in some extra homes onto bitter sweet so he has space. (Prior he was also maxed at 114.9%).

Tezatalks released everything excess and went to bitter sweet and they are now loyal fighters in bitter sweet.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Postaholic
    The people who said it was a mistake to extend BB earlier age were right. War hero's too strong, and letting them get all the war heroes up to ~marquis gives them all 500 opa and more than makes up for the human disadvantage. But hey at least they owe us one for giving them a shot late age with that deal, right?

Quote Originally Posted by jdorje View Post
    The people who said it was a mistake to extend BB earlier age were right. War hero's too strong, and letting them get all the war heroes up to ~marquis gives them all 500 opa and more than makes up for the human disadvantage. But hey at least they owe us one for giving them a shot late age with that deal, right?
    Or we could have just extended one week, without stacking penguin and had a nice happy war without making people pissed off over easter......
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by home.alone View Post
    So finally after so many years, Flogger be able to defeat Emeriti?

Looking at the intel, I can clearly say that mpd/astron/protector cannot do this. It has to be flogger who has micro'd all provinces to near perfection!

Anyways this is BB's war to lose!
    I think you're selling some people short here dolt..

No, he is just blinded by the radiance that is Flogger surrounded by the blue light halo from his LCD monitor on his Throne in the lands of the setting sun!

I mean, are we not all in awe?

I know ever since I first saw his web cam, I was fascinated... now if only I can get a shot of him eating cheetos in a Hawaiian shirt.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    No love for Nesta.

Sad :(

Well, his is not the Flog king on his flog throne....

Post Fiend
    So is Emeriti not hitting back? anyone know if it will go to war.. Should be interesting

Forum Addict
    Please give me a report on how you guys experience oops on the most hectic times. Good luck!

they decided to hit back. I had started to wonder. but they did.

Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    Please give me a report on how you guys experience oops on the most hectic times. Good luck!
    Nothing hectic yet munk, but I will say that at CF drop when you would expect a flurry of intel action, I did not experience oopses.

win or lose I know that sheister has nothing to do with BB's pump/prep/performance and I find comfort in that
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Thread Information