Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Beast Blood VS Emeriti

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    They're entitled ****s who think they're owed a crown.

They lost the age the moment notice was served because there was never going to be a reason for BB to WD before EoA, especially after the halfling started to get big.

It is too bad mr. strategy mod and ghetto champion ASF didn't warn Emeriti that some KDs refuse to WD at EoA...
    The mistake was just not fighting and owing BB after our cf expired and taking 16k free acres to extend. I don't think we've ever turned down free acres from a competitor who adamantly preferred diplomacy over conflict. Also slack mode was a bit of a headwind

Needs to get out more
    I think all 3 kingdoms did the right thing. BeastBlood didn't quit and acted like they wanted this. Emeriti decided to jump down from their pile of crowns and wrestle ya for it. Barcoloco, like Leisure Suit Larry, win the crown in a slick clean opportunistic glide.

What's funny, and besides the point, is every time a formerly negative person speaks positively, a negatude-dude tries to drag them back into the negative miasma. "welcome back to the abyssssss...cough, cough"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    I think all 3 kingdoms did the right thing. BeastBlood didn't quit and acted like they wanted this. Emeriti decided to jump down from their pile of crowns and wrestle ya for it. Barcoloco, like Leisure Suit Larry, win the crown in a slick clean opportunistic glide.

What's funny, and besides the point, is every time a formerly negative person speaks positively, a negatude-dude tries to drag them back into the negative miasma. "welcome back to the abyssssss...cough, cough"
    you know that Barcolo was handed the crown from a KD?

Quote Originally Posted by Retard` View Post
    And what KD was that, one who never fails to live up to their namesake.

Post Fiend
    lol

What brilliant plan would you have executed top stop Barcaloco to not take acres if you played in RoO?

I would have liked to see this war happen when the age WASN'T ending. I truly believe it would have turned out differently. With how BB was able to pump, I don't think they would have lost. They would have done more damage in hostile by not giving the button right away, and their big cow would have massacred instead of trad marched all war, making it much easier to secure itself and the other cows. But EoA made it clear that massacres were pointless, BB had the prov land crown in sight and went for it instead.

Emeriti won this conflict, but this isn't the conflict that would have been fought if it weren't so close to EoA.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

There is far too much *****ing from the Emeriti crew over this. Proteus is the only one being reasonable (excluding his need to get in a few digs on some people). Everyone needs to really freaking relax.

A
    LOT
    !

Most interesting ending in ages. Everyone can walk away with their beliefs/excuses in tact. No need to say anything other than everyone tried hard this age. That is pretty nice. GL next age everyone.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Enthusiast
    Ya, you're right. Emeriti handed the crown by choking so hard.

Needs to get out more
    Because it was there.

Diplomacy is the king of strategies. I guess I should add that to my challenge idioms; that I shun diplomacy because it offers leverage above my paygrade.

Everybody is there because they permitted each other to cow. Oh sure, the talk is about sparing war kingdoms of misery but this is the land crown. Identified by the amount of acres obtained by any legal means. Everyone up there is expected to be the best war kingdom any lower tier ghetto has ever seen. That shelf, that signature cow shelf, that's a sign of caution that things are different in mountain country :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Regular
    At least they fought some wars if I'm not mistaken instead of not fighting 1 til eoa. As in I belueve Barco had 3 or 4 wars, if I'm wrong I'm sorry. But not fighting a war til very end of age is a little lame... to each his own tho.
    Last edited by Relswick8619; 20-05-2017 at 20:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    YOU are delusional if you think BB would win.
    BUt hey, if I farmed out to the same kd every age I would have gotten butthurt myself.

Congrats to Pandas/maugrim/cappo on crown.

BB, we will farm you again nxt age :)
    Even with my lack of activity I am smart enough to know that big cows win wars. There has not been a single war as far as I can remember, were the kd with banks surrenders to a kingdom without.

You are also blinded by EOA forcing different strats (for both). You screwed up your war opening thinking you'd get a mintime ezpz war.

We were clearly winning and outperforming BB. See below for latest intel we had.

Emeriti: 220k acres | 38,472k nw | tpa+wpa+sci 1,361k nw | 2,426k peons | 2,294k units (+515k solds) | 8,345k income (0k TOG) | 2,638k wages | 17,182k gc | 2,079k runes | 15,036k food
    Beastblood: 164k acres | 29,753k nw | tpa+wpa+sci 1,774k nw | 726k peons | 1,865k units (+139k solds) | 2,489k income (0k TOG) | 1,095k wages | 8,947k gc | 4,112k runes | 19,223k food

I just cant understand why BB didnt do the honorable thing and just WD. It was clear who won and should have had the win.
    You are too dumb to understand things look different if it wasn't eoa and we'd have been massing for days :)
    You'd have 100% withdrawn days ago and lost the b2b to superior cows.

Get over it, you gambled on a mintime war and lost. Bai

It's just a game. Relax people
    Take a chill pill

Always Remember... NeverForget KLA

Nice farm out BB lol some things never change. Biggest farm war this age. Same thing every age.

Thread Information