Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Beast Blood VS Emeriti

Enthusiast
    not to forget sleeping 10 hours each day :)

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drixx View Post
    The point is that BB wasn't playing to win, and has repeatedly admitted such when they make an appeal to "if we had more time, we would have done Y and won" as some kind of excuse for why they were completely trounced and refused to withdraw.

I can respect someone who honestly says "I'm tired of losing to Emeriti. I'm tired of them winning every age. I have the power to prevent them winning this one, and that's what I'm doing." -- There's no rule that says you can't do that. It's all the schadenfreude that is amusing/sad.
    BB won a prov crown while you won nothing. Seems that they were playing to win something while you were playing arrogantly and ended up losing all crowns.

Also, when wsk dragged a losing war vs BB that benefited you I didn't see any of you cry that they should have withdrawn as it was the "honorable" thing to do. Absalom might be gone but the old hypocrisy still lingers.
    Last edited by sexual harassment panda; 21-05-2017 at 14:04.

I like to post
    A truthful summary of this age (numbers do not indicate chronology!):

1. Emeriti should've withdrawn and dumped pool to stay ahead of Pandas.
    2. Emeriti should've made a non-compete deal with Pandas using Panda's wishes to win honor crown as leverage.
    3. BB should've just beaten Emeriti in YR4 (and cancel their Vegas).
    4. Emeriti's proxy-KD ended up farming out to a KD half their size which in the end came to haunt them badly.
    5. Emeriti sending Gurch/Feint on BB ended up propelling BB rather than stopping them.
    6. Emeriti foolishly let themselves get involved in ASF's schemes vs RoO, which lead to:
    7. RoO blaming Emeriti for ASF's actions. Which lead to:
    8. RoO farming out to Pandas to spite Emeriti, which lead to...
    9. Pandas crown.

This again shows that no crown is ever won 100% cleanly according to the ridiculous standards people hold here, which actually is what makes Utopia so great to me. You can't expect to not indulge in dark arts and ****play every now and then and expect to win, simply not happening. Pandas did a great job winning those wars and getting to the top. However, getting "close to the top" does not equate winning a crown, for that they needed that little extra push.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post

4. Emeriti's proxy-KD ended up farming out to a KD half their size which in the end came to haunt them badly.
    Panthiras ghetto is not our proxy kd

the other points are all fair and valid
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Quote Originally Posted by Folle View Post
    If BB played to get prov land crow, while knowingly losing the war, why didnt they wd with 3 or more days left of age? That would allow for nw pump on the cow(another crow) while not causing all the spite with Emeriti. Kingdoms going for different goal is all fair, ****ing up the other kingdoms goal is just bad sportsmanship. BB had a history of doing the right thing, playing with honour and respect, now this?

Wouldnt it better to have friendly competitive wars between the best kingdoms, than just hating each other and being idiots like Sparta?
    BB had a history of hitting ghettos in the name of fair play and farming out hundreds of thousands of acres to Emeriti. Neither of these is honourable and whether theyre ever the right thing to do is relative.

Emeriti should have considered that forcing the same KD to fund 3 B2B2B crowns would eventually lead to animosity, and Emeriti can only blame ASF's **** play this age for Barco's eventual win.

Needs to get out more
    Forum crown for Strato (I count this comment as part of last age).
    Thank you.

Originally Posted by Snp ~

looks like fs will win to me

nice war.

bombdigie ~

Please explain to me how a kingdom at 74.4% NW will suddenly get to 200% NW and win.

* I think this ^ Freeakstyle vs Pyro war made nesta reconsider his strategy. It's hard for players who are otherwise brilliant to accept that they're not seeing the game in totality. Breakability as a variable is not to be ignored. The halfer province crown wasn't just an ego trip, it was the upper jaw of the clamp. Doesn't mean it would work, but I was happy to see nesta processing the objective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

[QUOTE=Pillz;15431806]

Emeriti should have considered that forcing the same KD to fund 3 B2B2B crowns would eventually lead to animosity, /QUOTE]

FS "funded" us one of those wins FYI.

If everytime we win a war its being funded that is
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Panthiras ghetto is not our proxy kd

the other points are all fair and valid
    Yes, our kingdom was happy to beat both Sparta and emeriti on the charts. Not bad for a ghetto.

Enthusiast

1. Emeriti should've withdrawn and dumped pool to stay ahead of Pandas.
    2. Emeriti should've made a non-compete deal with Pandas using Panda's wishes to win honor crown as leverage.
    3. BB should've just beaten Emeriti in YR4 (and cancel their Vegas).
    5. Emeriti sending Gurch/Feint on BB ended up propelling BB rather than stopping them.
    6. Emeriti foolishly let themselves get involved in ASF's schemes vs RoO, which lead to:
    7. RoO blaming Emeriti for ASF's actions. Which lead to:
    8. RoO farming out to Pandas to spite Emeriti, which lead to...
    9. Pandas crown.

This again shows that no crown is ever won 100% cleanly according to the ridiculous standards people hold here, which actually is what makes Utopia so great to me. You can't expect to not indulge in dark arts and ****play every now and then and expect to win, simply not happening. Pandas did a great job winning those wars and getting to the top. However, getting "close to the top" does not equate winning a crown, for that they needed that little extra push.

The good thing is that Emeriti's proxy kd or Panthira's ghetto has atleast won wars when they have tried to chart in top. Unlike spartans who have always given land to stay number 2.

Infact Spartans is more legit to be called as Emeriti's proxy kd or in better words " Emeriti's B**** "

Quote Originally Posted by Bananamancer2000 View Post
    Yes, our kingdom was happy to beat both Sparta and emeriti on the charts. Not bad for a ghetto.
    I checked the combined chart, not true.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by Bananamancer2000 View Post
    I belive we beat you in both Honor and Land :P
    But we can war over who's best oop if you want :)
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Enthusiast
    oh look, some one's setting up a fake war in freeze time already.
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

Quote Originally Posted by astron View Post
    Disappointed youll have to wait your turn?

Quote Originally Posted by astron View Post
    Can set one up with you instead if you want. a WW is a WW, I dont care who I get it over
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

*zip

I win
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Thread Information