Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Beast Blood VS Emeriti

I like to post
    I'll offer a WW to anyone who's willing to take me into their KD before EOA if they end up winning!

Enthusiast
    Who are these ghettos?

Post Fiend
    Em should've set up their CFs/deals better... Having crown defining war end with age was subpar planning.
    Tadpole's troopers, aka RoughKnecks!
    22:31 atlas: didnt i say to not post in public forums? whats so f*cking difficult to understand about that?

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by nickey View Post
    Em should've set up their CFs/deals better... Having crown defining war end with age was subpar planning.
    Because of course the eoa date was known when they made their deal

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Because of course the eoa date was known when they made their deal
    A clause to add to future deals! CF to xx yr or eoa -2 weeks, whatever is sooner.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by nickey View Post
    Best post ever

Woo! Well deserved 36h rest. Ready to go at the new age again.

So let's back up one bit on the war. Notice expired Jun 1st Y9 (Mar 1 Y9 + 72h), EOA is July Y10, essentially a 8 day window before EOA.
    KD sizes were 195k (BB) vs 215k (Emeriti).

Bank fight was 21.5k x 2 (Ha WH marq, fully pumped), 2 Ha Rog on 13k, 1 Ha Myst on 11k (BB), vs 25.5k x 1, 21k x2, 20k x1 (Emeriti).

There was about 28h of OOW fighting going on which were mostly razes on Emeriti banks. Button handed on like July 2nd Y9, which was pushed within 2h by Emeriti. At that time we had 3/4 of our core out with no incoming land razing their banks. By then it was like 195k vs 200k due to the razes done. Emeriti went for the core and chained like 8 core provinces total with their avian speed, but sacrificed Job seeker, a 18k bank at that time. Job seeker went to 1.8k land and was decommissioned.

Bank fight became 5 v 3 and Bitter Sweet already UB and able to 1x their banks while UB. We fought hard, staying at mostly -20k due to our open, so it was like 175k (inc incoming) vs 215k (inc incoming). Well, then they suicided another bank to massacre Bitter Sweet for 16k peasants 8k thieves 6k wizards. And he got chained to 7k acres from 19k. Bank fight became 5 v 2.

At which point NW was dead even. And all those people on the forums with their bandwagon mentality said we turned it around and we're winning. Remember when I earlier posted the war became 51/49? I agree with them and it was my modest way of saying we have the advantage and would win the war without screw ups.

This prompted Emeriti to try and diplo me with some ridiculous offers. They offered for us to WD initially, and then give us cow acres, and we do not compete for KD land or NW crown after. They knew it was a stupid offer, and after that offered the same, this time with MP to end the war. So here are some logs for sharing.

[11:50 PM, 5/16/2017] ChrisKeeling: Please consider an mp with us giving up enough cow acres to get you the prov land/nw crowns and us still wining kd land/nw
    [11:53 PM, 5/16/2017]*ChrisKeeling:*I'm hoping for a reasonable solution to end the war. Do you have any input or just want to fight until eoa?
    [11:54 PM, 5/16/2017]*Me:*Ck are you offering the deals based on what is more convenient to set up or you feel you deserve something more? Just curious. Do you feel you won the war?
    [11:56 PM, 5/16/2017]*ChrisKeeling:*If war was to drag out indefinitely, I believe we could break your cow or force a wd. It would take time though, something we do not have. Given the constraints neither side has won the war.
    [11:56 PM, 5/16/2017]*ChrisKeeling:*I feel like both kds fought a hard war and both kds are the best in the game and deserve crowns
    [11:57 PM, 5/16/2017]*Me:*Ok. Just wanted to clarify
    [11:57 PM, 5/16/2017]*BB Mod:*neither side has won the war. <- why did u request us to withdraw then?
    [11:57 PM, 5/16/2017]*ChrisKeeling:*There is not enough time for either tsk to force a wd
    [11:57 PM, 5/16/2017]*ChrisKeeling:*Only shot we had at triple crown.
    [11:57 PM, 5/16/2017]*Me:*Whats your response if i told you the kd didn't really care about the prov crown then
    [11:58 PM, 5/16/2017]*ChrisKeeling:*Then you aren't someone I can negotiate with
    [11:58 PM, 5/16/2017]*ChrisKeeling:*Unless there is something else I can offer that you want
    [11:59 PM, 5/16/2017]*Me:*Pretty sure what I say is what mod thinks.
    [11:59 PM, 5/16/2017]*Me:*So...
    [11:59 PM, 5/16/2017]*ChrisKeeling:*So...?
    [12:03 AM, 5/17/2017]*BB Mod:*i guess we can say we are not interested in that deal right now. we have the feeling we give a lot here and get little in return. especially with you first trying to ?fleece? us for a triple crown and requesting a wd to "build future relations" as flogger put it
    [12:08 AM, 5/17/2017]*ChrisKeeling:*Well, the intent was that it secured the maximum crowns possible for both kds. We get triple and you get 2x. Because that isn't agreeable I offered the mp where we get 2x each. If it hurt your feelings, I apologize for that. It wasn't my intent. I only the best for my kd. Thank you for taking the time to discuss. If you would like to continue talks, you have my new contact.

[5/17, 10:46 AM] Dorje: i wouldn't mind withdrawing and giving you guys the respect but looking at all the charts war win bonus switched from 15% to 20% now so you'd actually pass us
    [5/17, 10:48 AM] Dorje: winning this war by min time was one of the best wars we've ever run, but with bitter getting away we didn't exactly win it and i certainly don't fault you for not withdrawing (though i obviously wish you would/would have)
    [5/17, 10:48 AM] Dorje: if war went on 2 weeks i dont know if bitter would go down or if he'd end up at 100k acres

Why would we MP when we feel we won? Emeriti had a 50% chance of crowning btw, as did we. The gap stayed at 40k (20k swing), which if they WD it would narrow to 10k due to WW bonus, and we can both race for the crown. It would be fairly even given that we would have WW bonus so we get troops back in faster, and we are WH so we get an extra wave due to WS.

12h later which, they sacked like 1.7m points worth of troops on their dropped cows like I said earlier, in order to slay the emerald drake. Top offense in KD became 2.3m and our big halfer was on 7m def turtled, and able to send 3.5-4m offense while keeping 3m home.

So without the emerald, they were able to make better gains throughout the KD, mostly on their sacked cows 4xing core for like 150 a hit. Right at that point, Bitter Sweet was about 30-32k?. Bitter Sweet started at 4.5RWPA and 3.5 RTPA. In order to match acres so that Emeriti couldn't WD up in acres and crown, we had to keep up with the acres exchange by having Bitter Sweet 4x for land. This diluted his WPA 33% as he ballooned to 50k (and eventually 60k, which 4k were conquested off the last 12h of age). They could WD with less than 72h left in age and with a 50k gap (narrowed to 20k) if Bitter Sweet did the tradtional route of ensuring war win by just doing masses and staying on 30k. Bitter sweet on 30k would have 3.2RWPA instead of 1.6RWPA on 55k. Basically, unstoppable and driving the win for us. Their halflings also started the war on 35k Off specs and at that time were probably around 45-50k Off specs. We would be massing the **** out of them if the age wasn't ending. With a 5v2 (well, 1 of our rogue and mystic got dropped to 6-7k, so you can argue its technically 3v2) on the cow fight and Bitter Sweet and Shenktor way secured and their top kd Offense under 2 mil at that time, it wasnt hard to drive the win, if given time.

If playing the war out in the best interests of my Kd, the way I know how was a crime, then I'm guilty. This kept us in with a shot of winning age still with them tact WDing, when they sacked cow troops for drake and econ. From there on, the rest is common knowledge as I've said. Bitter Sweet's WPA got diluted so much he was kept between 60-90k peasants because of his growth, and their avians +40% BR and doubled WPA (dropped cows) kept their econ growing and eventually pumped like another 50k Off specs on each of their halflings which was the end point of the war as everyone saw. They certainly didnt deserve to win, hence why I did not withdraw. Not even flogger could convince me otherwise.

All having said, I still say the same as I did 72h into the war. Both sides fought a great war and I have nothing but congratulations for everyone, even though nobody crowned from the fight (well we did win prov Land).

Any self-respecting player with reasonable knowledge of the game in Emeriti will in a couple ages (or let's hope a couple weeks) be thanking me for not gifting them a WW, or a crown which they didn't deserve, after they have cooled down. I mean, theyre good. They don't need to be handed favours. They just didn't deserve the win this time round. And me being in the fortunate right position to decide things, helped them this time. You're welcome, Emeriti.

Congrats to Barcoloco btw for a triple crown!
    Last edited by 13nesta13; 22-05-2017 at 08:56.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post

So let's back up one bit on the war. Notice expired Jun 1st Y9 (Mar 1 Y9 + 72h), EOA is July Y10, essentially a 8 day window before EOA.

Bank fight was 21.5k x 2 (Ha WH marq, fully pumped), 2 Ha Rog on 13k, 1 Ha Myst on 11k (BB), vs 25.5k x 1, 21k x2, 20k x1 (Emeriti).

There was about 28h of OOW fighting going on which were mostly razes on Emeriti banks. Button handed on like July 2nd Y9, which was pushed within 2h by Emeriti. At that time we had 3/4 of our core out with no incoming land razing their banks. By then it was like 195k vs 200k due to the razes done. Emeriti went for the core and chained like 8 core provinces total with their avian speed, but sacrificed Job seeker, a 18k bank at that time. Job seeker went to 1.8k land and was decommissioned.

Bank fight became 5 v 3 and Bitter Sweet already UB and able to 1x their banks while UB. We fought hard, staying at mostly -20k due to our open, so it was like 175k (inc incoming) vs 215k (inc incoming). Well, then they suicided another bank to massacre Bitter Sweet for 16k peasants 8k thieves 6k wizards. And he got chained to 7k acres from 19k. Bank fight became 5 v 2.

At which point NW was dead even. And all those people on the forums with their bandwagon mentality said we turned it around and we're winning. Remember when I earlier posted the war became 51/49? I agree with them and it was my modest way of saying we have the advantage and would win the war without screw ups.

This prompted Emeriti to try and diplo me with some ridiculous offers. They offered for us to WD initially, and then give us cow acres, and we do not compete for KD land or NW crown after. They knew it was a stupid offer, and after that offered the same, this time with MP to end the war. So here are some logs for sharing.

[11:50 PM, 5/16/2017] ChrisKeeling: Please consider an mp with us giving up enough cow acres to get you the prov land/nw crowns and us still wining kd land/nw
    [11:53 PM, 5/16/2017]*ChrisKeeling:*I'm hoping for a reasonable solution to end the war. Do you have any input or just want to fight until eoa?
    [11:54 PM, 5/16/2017]*Me:*Ck are you offering the deals based on what is more convenient to set up or you feel you deserve something more? Just curious. Do you feel you won the war?
    [11:56 PM, 5/16/2017]*ChrisKeeling:*If war was to drag out indefinitely, I believe we could break your cow or force a wd. It would take time though, something we do not have. Given the constraints neither side has won the war.
    [11:56 PM, 5/16/2017]*ChrisKeeling:*I feel like both kds fought a hard war and both kds are the best in the game and deserve crowns
    [11:57 PM, 5/16/2017]*BB Mod:*neither side has won the war. <- why did u request us to withdraw then?
    [11:57 PM, 5/16/2017]*ChrisKeeling:*There is not enough time for either tsk to force a wd
    [11:57 PM, 5/16/2017]*Me:*Whats your response if i told you the kd didn't really care about the prov crown then
    [11:58 PM, 5/16/2017]*ChrisKeeling:*Then you aren't someone I can negotiate with
    [11:58 PM, 5/16/2017]*ChrisKeeling:*Unless there is something else I can offer that you want
    [12:03 AM, 5/17/2017]*BB Mod:*i guess we can say we are not interested in that deal right now. we have the feeling we give a lot here and get little in return. especially with you first trying to ?fleece? us for a triple crown and requesting a wd to "build future relations" as flogger put it
    [12:08 AM, 5/17/2017]*ChrisKeeling:*Well, the intent was that it secured the maximum crowns possible for both kds. We get triple and you get 2x. Because that isn't agreeable I offered the mp where we get 2x each. If it hurt your feelings, I apologize for that. It wasn't my intent. I only the best for my kd. Thank you for taking the time to discuss. If you would like to continue talks, you have my new contact.

[5/17, 10:46 AM] Dorje: i wouldn't mind withdrawing and giving you guys the respect but looking at all the charts war win bonus switched from 15% to 20% now so you'd actually pass us
    [5/17, 10:48 AM] Dorje: winning this war by min time was one of the best wars we've ever run, but with bitter getting away we didn't exactly win it and i certainly don't fault you for not withdrawing (though i obviously wish you would/would have)
    [5/17, 10:48 AM] Dorje: if war went on 2 weeks i dont know if bitter would go down or if he'd end up at 100k acres

Why would we MP when we feel we won? Emeriti had a 50% chance of crowning btw, as did we. The gap stayed at 40k (20k swing), which if they WD it would narrow to 10k due to WW bonus, and we can both race for the crown. It would be fairly even given that we would have WW bonus so we get troops back in faster, and we are WH so we get an extra wave due to WS.

12h later which, they sacked like 1.7m points worth of troops on their dropped cows like I said earlier, in order to slay the emerald drake. Top offense in KD became 2.3m and our big halfer was on 7m def turtled, and able to send 3.5-4m offense while keeping 3m home.

So without the emerald, they were able to make better gains throughout the KD, mostly on their sacked cows 4xing core for like 150 a hit. Right at that point, Bitter Sweet was about 30-32k?. Bitter Sweet started at 4.5RWPA and 3.5 RTPA. In order to match acres so that Emeriti couldn't WD up in acres and crown, we had to keep up with the acres exchange by having Bitter Sweet 4x for land. This diluted his WPA 33% as he ballooned to 50k (and eventually 60k, which 4k were conquested off the last 12h of age). They could WD with less than 72h left in age and with a 50k gap (narrowed to 20k) if Bitter Sweet did the tradtional route of ensuring war win by just doing masses and staying on 30k. Bitter sweet on 30k would have 3.2RWPA instead of 1.6RWPA on 55k. Basically, unstoppable and driving the win for us. Their halflings also started the war on 35k Off specs and at that time were probably around 45-50k Off specs. We would be massing the **** out of them if the age wasn't ending. With a 5v2 (well, 1 of our rogue and mystic got dropped to 6-7k, so you can argue its technically 3v2) on the cow fight and Bitter Sweet and Shenktor way secured and their top kd Offense under 2 mil at that time, it wasnt hard to drive the win, if given time.

If playing the war out in the best interests of my Kd, the way I know how was a crime, then I'm guilty. This kept us in with a shot of winning age still with them tact WDing, when they sacked cow troops for drake and econ. From there on, the rest is common knowledge as I've said. Bitter Sweet's WPA got diluted so much he was kept between 60-90k peasants because of his growth, and their avians +40% BR and doubled WPA (dropped cows) kept their econ growing and eventually pumped like another 50k Off specs on each of their halflings which was the end point of the war as everyone saw. They certainly didnt deserve to win, hence why I did not withdraw. Not even flogger could convince me otherwise.

All having said, I still say the same as I did 72h into the war. Both sides fought a great war and I have nothing but congratulations for everyone, even though nobody crowned from the fight (well we did win prov Land).

Any self-respecting player with reasonable knowledge of the game in Emeriti will in a couple ages (or let's hope a couple weeks) be thanking me for not gifting them a WW, or a crown which they didn't deserve, after they have cooled down. I mean, theyre good. They don't need to be handed favours. They just didn't deserve the win this time round. And me being in the fortunate right position to decide things, helped them this time. You're welcome, Emeriti.

Not sure if its good or bad that your walls of text are back...

Oh, war's ended? Did we win?
    RUTHLESS // Randomers // BiO // Pulse // Pyro // BeastBlood // BlameMod

#Giraffes #PayKuhan

Playing Since Age 18
    Resident esports gob
    Ooooh I didn't even know I had crowns, are they edible?

Quote Originally Posted by JoRoSaR View Post
    Oh, war's ended? Did we win?
    Yes
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post

Emeriti had a 350k troop advantage, 300k solds and 7m nw advantage end of war/age and you think the fight was even? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Spice View Post
    Emeriti had a 350k troop advantage, 300k solds and 7m nw advantage end of war/age and you think the fight was even? Lol
    Not even, he belives they were winning
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

BinBin so mad right now

And lol@Proteus wanting to make a deal/bet. Last time you made a bet and lost you didn't pay up. Pay kuhan his $100 first, then we can talk. LMAO! :-D

Needs to get out more
    It was the big clamp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Spice View Post
    You obviously didn't read the whole post. One thing let to another and resulted in the peasant and hence troop lead towards the end. I haven't at any point denied they had a troop and peasant lead at the end, which I believe they wouldn't have if it were not for EOA.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Thread Information