Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Beast Blood VS Emeriti

Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    You obviously didn't read the whole post. One thing let to another and resulted in the peasant and hence troop lead towards the end. I haven't at any point denied they had a troop and peasant lead at the end, which I believe they wouldn't have if it were not for EOA.
    That's assuming we would've played the war in the exact same manner as well. Its not like we didn't do anything different because eoa was approaching. We made our decissions based on age ending soon as well.

Anyway it was a fun war, one of the better I've had in quite a time.

Quote Originally Posted by zerocool View Post
    anyway it was a fun war, one of the better i've had in quite a time.

yup!!
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    I checked the combined chart, not true.
    Check again. I'm sorry friend.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    They certainly didnt deserve to win, hence why I did not withdraw. Not even flogger could convince me otherwise.
    To summarize, you feel that had you decided to massacre, you could have managed to win but were afraid that Emeriti would wd up so much land that they'd still win the age so therefore you went with a land gaining (or should we say slower losing) strategy where a wd by you was never a consideration no matter how much Emeriti dominated.

Thinking you'd have won if you used a different strat ignores much of the realities of the situation. First, it was never a 5v2 bank fight to your advantage. If it was, it wouldn't have been a 14 vs 2 bank fight to Emeriti's advantage by EoA. You had 2 cows left by EoA. One of those two was outright trad marchable if he sent out any reasonable offense all war but Emeriti was using avian elites for added defense. Your other cows were all hit down by without any significant ops needed by Emeriti's cows. You're simply misjudging the situation if you think some massacres would have won you the war at that point. Massacres were clearly your only hope to win the war, but it is very unlikely that out of range massacres would have "won" it for you. There were simply too many big emeriti provinces with too much pop growth bonuses and strong defense halflings for you to have been able to take the war in that fashion. You didn't have the offense and generals to do it with your two cows and if any others tried to help it would have only expedited them being chained down to uselessness.

The second point I made, that based on your explanation of your "max gain" strategy choice, it is clear now that you are sayign you would not have wd no matter how badly you were dominated in the war. This is what is particularly offensive to many especially because Protector and Mod had both promised that if it was clear that the war was lost, Bb would do the honorable thing and withdraw. By end of age, it was completely clear you had no hope to win and if there was more time, your cows would be taken down and your kingdom would lose due tot he 50% rule. Yet, you say that is irrelevant because you decided early on in the war to not go for the win and to instead just try and ensure that emeriti had no hope to crown by ensuring they couldn't wd up enough land to win even without the ww bonus.

This attitude by you made liars out of Protector and Mod and likely ensured you'll never get any good will from Emeriti again. And, yes, it was 100% only good will this age that put you in position to be able to screw Emeriti. Emeriti gave you the cf extension instead of farming you early just to not be jerks with Flogger influencing them on how BB is honorable and deserving of a fair war later in the age. You got the fair war and used your opportunity and the short age to go all out on screwing them out of a crown despite clearly losing the war.

And no, no kingdom would ever be thanking you for refusing to withdraw in a war you were clearly dominated in just because there was insufficient time to 50% before eoa. You were gifted that war opportunity and you decided to play spoiler to the kingdom who gifted it to you rather than wd from a war you clearly lost. You'll never get respect for lame chart shaping play besides from the haters and the kingdom you helped crown.
    Last edited by AquaSeaFoam; 22-05-2017 at 18:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post

"Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Proteus,

Did someone from BB ask for your cell number so that they could harass YOU? Or did you, accomplished person that you are who is oh so nice to everyone, pursue and harass members of BB? Think about it! We have the WA chat logs!

See you next age. Please learn some grace in the meantime."

Also exchanging 20 lines of conversation with someone is hardly called harassment. Nesta is a 3-rd tier leader with no accomplishments and needed to be reminded of such. The guy only feels big when he is joining in on GB's of kingdoms he can't beat 1v1, asking smaller kds to farm out to him, or riding the coattails of CJ or others.

We are now into three straight days of your harassment of people in BB on whatsapp. Along with your insistence of trying to place a bet on next age (which we all know from Kuhan you will never honor anyway).

Will your string of harassment, abuse and lies never end? Please learn to let go, grow up, and just enjoy the game. Your neuroses are really starting to become concerning.

*edit**

#paykuhan and then maybe people will consider your suggestions of wagering. Until then you are a liar, a welcher, and a non-performer.
    Last edited by Sheister; 22-05-2017 at 18:35.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Strategy Moderator
    I believe you can block someone on whatsapp if you dont' want to talk to them anymore.

Well if kingdoms thank you for trashing them ASF i am sure there is kingdom that would thank Nesta for not WD!

But I dunno ASF with that brilliant mind of yours and the years of experince you have do you think they would have used the same strategy if it wasnt this close to EOA?

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    I believe you can block someone on whatsapp if you dont' want to talk to them anymore.
    Victim blaming at it finest, Proteus shouldnt grow up Nesta should just block him. What a great solution. :)
    Last edited by Korp; 22-05-2017 at 18:39.

I believe that is true as well. That does not mean that what proteus is doing does not constitute harassment. Much as someone being harassed in a public place could leave the place, but that does not make the behavior not harassment.

His juvenile need to pursue people for the purpose of trying to place wagers which past evidence suggests he has no intention of performing on is nothing short of shameful. He is an embarrassment to himself, if not Emeriti, when he displays such behaviors.

I can think of nothing other than public shaming to cure such uncontrolled outbursts and ill temper.

Strategy Moderator
    If the 'victims' truely feel they are being harassed, blocking them on wa is a simple solution equivalent to ignoring them on IRC. I don't know anything of what was sent to who, but if there is any real concern of ongoing harassment and not just Sheister posting for forum propaganda, then they should simply block him.

Korp, I think that BB would not have won with either of the strategies they outline and they had clearly lost with the one they chose. Their description of the hypothetical massacre strategy sounds nice but was not likely to work when you looked at the details of sendable offenses and defenses and the number of provinces they'd have needed to try and massacre.

I don't feel that saying "we could have chosen a different strategy and won in a longer age" is a valid excuse to not wd when the strat they did choose resulted in massive land and nw losing to the point it was clear they would be 50%'d in a longer war. That excuse is equivalent to saying "our plan was to not wd no matter how bad we were losing". They had full rights to choose that, but it won't buy any future good will when they were only in position to be able to play spoiler due to Emeriti's earlier good will.
    Last edited by AquaSeaFoam; 22-05-2017 at 19:04.

If the 'victims' truely feel they are being harassed, blocking them on wa is a simple solution equivalent to ignoring them on IRC. I don't know anything of what was sent to who, but if there is any real concern of ongoing harassment and not just Sheister posting for forum propaganda, then they should simply block him.
    Its cute that you call Sheisters posting forum propaganda while you are here defending Emeriti with tooth and nail every time. :) Ignoring isnt a solution cause the problem is still around.

Postaholic
    what .... what kingdom do asf not play in and not lead again ? ... wait ....

Post Fiend
    Asf Big differense between irc and wa. On wa u get the real number meaning you cant really stop someone from calling or teksting you. As one can bypass such things with ease. On irc however no personal information has been exchanged so the person is blocked.

Strategy Moderator
    Darklove, I agree that WA is a poor communications platform for online games. That said, I suspect the claims of harassment may be exaggerated on the forum for dramatic effect and I doubt proteus has made any efforts to get around any blocks.

Mike, I hear rumors that I lead all kingdoms and also control the admins. Your rants about me make me feel like Chuck Norris. Thanks for the legend building efforts.

Darklove, I agree that WA is a poor communications platform for online games. That said, I suspect the claims of harassment may be exaggerated on the forum for dramatic effect and I doubt proteus has made any efforts to get around any blocks.

Mike, I hear rumors that I lead all kingdoms and also control the admins. Your rants about me make me feel like Chuck Norris. Thanks for the legend building efforts.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Strategy Moderator
    Oops, wrong account. Sorry for the double post.

Thread Information